Status: Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Updates...but they're coming!

The Playmate vs. The Lead Singer

Chapter 12

Alex came to find out he was a really good actor during the first week of tour. No one would have a clue that Jack and Alex were not speaking to each other.

Whenever they were around the band and crew or on stage it was as if nothing had happened. There were the normal dick jokes, sex jokes, and even fake kisses. Alex was getting so good at this game that even Jack was starting to get fouled.

Then reality would come and smack him in the face whenever the boys ended up alone together. When they were alone Alex would completely ignore him and not let Jack within three feet of him. Each time Jack could feel his heart breaking that little bit more.

He had tried to completely immerse himself in his relationship with Holly and found himself waiting around for hours until she had free time to get, if he’s lucky, a half hour skype call with her.

It was starting to get ridiculous. Jack was never the guy to wait around for his girlfriend to call, but it was the only distraction he could think of; even though it wasn’t working in the slightest.

Jack had just gotten off a skype call with Holly, where she once again couldn’t come out to see him. Jack was annoyed and the call hadn’t ended on a good note at all. It was a rare occurrence, but the bus seemed to be empty and Jack was glad for that.

Letting out a long sigh Jack headed towards the back lounge planning on watching Home Alone until he fell asleep. He slid the shiny black door back and his eyes immediately landed on a sleeping Alex.

The boy was curled up on the couch under a Baltimore Ravens blanket and snoring softly. Jack could feel his heart clench at the site of his best friend as he slowly walked towards him.

He stood over him and gently brushed Alex’s long bangs out of his face. It was easy to see, even as he slept, that Alex was warn out. The dark skin under his eyes was a dead give away.

It took almost all Alex had to keep the facade up and act happy.

Jack quickly decided that this fight, or what ever it was, that they were in was going to end now. He needed his Alex back.

He gently kneeled down next to the couch and started to gently run his fingers through Alex’s messy hair. It took a couple minutes, but Alex began to stir and once his eyes flickered open and landed on Jack he sat up quickly.

“Alex—“ Jack started, but Alex cut him off.

“What are you doing?” Alex asked quickly.

He felt frantic as he tried to detangle himself from the blanket and push down his messy hair all at once. The last thing Alex wanted was Jack to be this close to him.

“Whoa,” Jack exclaimed as he grabbed Alex’s wrist and held his arms still. “Calm down.”

“Go away.” Alex exclaimed as he tried to pull his arms free from Jack’s grip.

“No,” Jack said firmly. “I can’t go around and have you ignoring me anymore. I can’t stand it.”

“Jack, please—“ Alex started to beg.

“Alex,” Jack interrupted quietly. “I can’t go around and act like everything is okay. You’re my best friend and I miss you.”

“I’m nothing special to miss.” Alex mumbled sadly. “I’m just Alex.”

Jack flinched as the words he had spoke to Holly two weeks ago were thrown back in his face.

“You should know that that isn’t true!” Jack started. “I wish I could take it back, but I can’t and I didn’t mean it. You mean the world to me, Lex. I’m sorry I ever made you think otherwise.”

Alex sighed and looked down at his hands that Jack now had entangled with his own. He wanted to forgive him, he had been completely miserable without Jack. But at the same time he wasn’t sure if anything would actually change.

He looked up into Jack’s sad, dark brown eyes and saw nothing but sadness and hurt. Alex could feel his will power crumbling and he no longer wanted to try and keep it as he collapsed into Jack’s chest.

Jack smiled widely as he wrapped his arms around Alex tightly and buried his nose in his hair. “I missed you so much.” He whispered to the older boy.

Alex pulled away from Jack’s chest and looked up at Jack. “I missed you to.” Alex mumbled as he pressed his lips gently against Jacks.

Jack pulled Alex close to him as he tilted his head to the side and deepened the kiss. Jack tired to ignore the fact that his heart sped up quickly and that every part of him that was touching Alex tingled. Most importantly were the fire works that seemed to be erupting between their connected lips.

These feelings were never this intense with Holly.

Alex pulled away gasping for air as he rested his forehead against Jack’s. He was dizzy from the kiss, but it was a welcomed feeling. The pair continued to stare at each other until Alex attempted to stifle a yawn.

“You tired, baby?” Jack asked quietly.

Alex nodded slightly as he yawned again. “Yeah, I haven’t been sleeping well.”

Jack frowned. “Want me to come cuddle with you?”

Alex nodded and Jack pulled him up by his hands and led them to Alex’s bunk. Alex, who was already dressed in gym shorts and a t-shirt, climbed into his bunk as Jack looked in his bunk for a pair of shorts to replace his tight jeans.

Once Jack was changed he climbed into Alex’s bunk and wrapped himself around Alex, with his head resting on Alex’s chest.

Jack knew that once the guys came back from whereever they had all disappeared to they wouldn’t be shocked that the boys were cuddled in Alex’s bunk, it was a common occurrence.

With that though in mind he looked up at Alex and pressed his lips to his gently. “I’m supposed to go visit Holly for our couple of days off.” Jack said and Alex’s heart immediately dropped. “But I’m going to tell her I can’t make it.”

The smile that lit up Jacks face was enough for Jack to know he had finally made a correct decision. “We have two weeks of making out to make up on.”

Alex rolled his eyes fondly. “Night Jacky.”

“Night baby.” Jack mumbled as they snuggled back into each other.

Jack found himself staring up at Alex’s peacefully sleeping face. He wanted nothing more then for the feeling in his heart to go away, but it was becoming too hard to fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my darling Jessica( prettyxinxyourxpain go read her stories!!) informed me that some girl on wattpad (had no idea what this was) stole this story. AND sure enough she did, word for word, to. Not cool, bro.

If anything it made me motivated to FINALLY (I know its been forever and a day and I'm super sorry:( ) update!! So you can thank the chick who stole my story for this update:)

Comments=love<3

xTori