Status: Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Updates...but they're coming!

The Playmate vs. The Lead Singer

Chapter 11

Alex woke with a start to his pitch black bedroom. It took a moment to adjust and his eyes landed on the digital clock beside his bed reading the time to be 3:05. He sighed when his brain registered that he needed to be up in three hours and ready to start tour. With that in mind he started to settle back into his comfy bed when it finally registered to Alex that there was an arm wrapped tightly around his waist and a body pressed up to his back.

With wide eyes Alex turned over slowly and was met with Jack’s sleeping face. He couldn’t really say he was shocked; he just hadn’t been sure when Jack was due back from Florida. They hadn’t spoken since their talk on the phone and Alex was okay with that. He didn’t want to talk to Jack, yet here he was in Alex’s bed and had been for who knows how long.

“Jack.” Alex said quietly.

The younger boy stirred slightly and scrunched his nose up. Alex rolled his eyes and shoved the boy gently, gaining more of a reaction out of him. Jack rolled away from Alex slightly.

It was still enough for Alex to catch sight of the several hickeys that were covering the skin low on Jack’s neck and collar bones. Alex sat up immediately and made sure no part of him was touching Jack before practically shouting the other boy’s name.

Jack shot up and his sudden movement caused him to fall off the bed, dragging the sheets and comforter with him. He landed hard on his ass before peering up at Alex who was sitting up in the empty bed.

“Hi,” Jack said softly as he slowly climbed to his feet and put the blankets back on the bed.

“What are you doing here?” Alex asked quietly as he picked at the edge of his red boxer briefs.

“I just wanted to see you.” Jack said as he sat back down on the bed.

“Oh.” Alex mumbled.

He didn’t have anything to say to Jack. ”It’s only Alex." had been on repeat in his head and the twinge of pain every time he though of it was not going away.

“Look, Alex…” Jack trailed of as Alex started shaking his head.

“We need to be ready to leave in less than three hours and I just want to sleep.” Alex said as he grabbed his crumpled dark green comforter and began to pull it back over himself.

“Okay.” Jack said as he scouted back into the bed and reached out to pull Alex back into his body, but Alex pushed his hands away gently.

“You should go back to your place.” Alex said quietly.

Jack froze at Alex’s words before pulling his arms back to his chest. He was definitely expecting Alex to be happy to see him and expected a hot make out session, but it seemed Alex hadn’t gotten over the phone call and Jack didn’t blame him, it’s just that Alex usually didn’t stay mad at him long.

“Alex please don’t be like that.” Jack whispered as he slowly reached his arm out and gently took Alex’s hand in his.

“I’m not being like anything Jack.” Alex mumbled. “I just want to go to sleep.”

“Can I sleep with you?” Jack asked as he scouted further towards Alex.

“I’d rather you go home.” Alex whispered, but Jack didn’t budge. “Please Jack; don’t make this harder than it already is.”

“I’m not trying to make this harder,” Jack whispered as he rested his hands on Alex’s knees. “I missed you and I just want to hold you.”

“Judging by the bite marks on your neck, you really missed me.” Alex shot back because that what was really getting to him right now.

He wanted to be the one that could do that to Jack, leave his mark, and let everyone know that Jack was his, but he couldn’t do that. If Jack had come home not covered in Holly’s marks he may have let Jack stay.

Jack brought both his hands up and around his neck, but there was no need to hide them, Alex had already seen them. “I’m sorry.”

“For what?” Alex questioned as he stood up just to get away from Jack’s touch because he didn’t want to cave in this time. “Getting hickeys from your girlfriend?”

Jack walked around the bed and stood in front of Alex. Alex wouldn’t look him in the eyes so Jack put his fingers under Alex’s chin and made him look him in the eyes.

Alex stared at him and he could feel his will power breaking and when Jack’s lips came crashing down on his he felt his knees buckle. Jack quickly grabbed his bare hips and held him close as there tongues pushed against each others.

Jack pulled away first gasping for air after several long minutes and pressed his forehead against Alex’s. “I’m sorry.” Jack whispered against Alex’s swollen lips.

Alex breathing was ragged as he tried to de-fog his brain that Jack had just turned to mush. And threw the fog and mush he finally pulled a rational though out of his head.

“I’m going to go back to sleep.” Alex said. “You should go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please<3

xTori