Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 28.

I walked back to the group; Alex trailing behind. They gave each other knowing looks but didn’t say anything.

I huffed as I sat in my previous spot. I looked up at Kenny and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes laughing; remembering how we were FWB.

Woah. Friends With Benefits with Kennedy. That seems like decades ago. So much has happened in this house. I guess it was good that I was leaving.

“I have an idea !” Hayley said, standing up and brushing off the stand. We all gave her questioning looks. “Let’s go clubbing ! It’s been awhile.”

We all looked at each other and shrugged. Everyone stood up and Cass and See helped me up. We quickly headed to the house.

I decided to dye my hair brown; with the help of the girls. We all showered and went to get dressed. I pulled on my dress; which had a loose, flowy pinkish top, but a tight black shirt. I put on pink heels, a black heart necklace, the dogtags and the memorial rings. My new brown hair was put into light waves. Once everyone was finished, we headed to the club down the street.

Right when we got to the bar, Bry, Kenny and Chett made me do about 5 shots. Why did I let them do that ? Because I wanted to get shitfaced.

Too bad I know how to hold my alcohol. So I was only tipsy. Poo.

I was dancing with Lee, when I felt a guy’s hands on my waist. I turned around and saw an attractive 21-ish year old smiling down at me. And let me tell you; on a scale of one to ten, he’s definitely an 11.

“What’s your name love ?” he said softly into my ear. Sweet Holy British. Can this guy get anymore attractive ?

“Kay. And yours ?” I said back while grinding into him to the song playing.

“James.” He said, smirking down at me. He slid his hands lower until they rested right at my hips. “And you Kay, are looking incredibly sexy tonight.”

I wrapped one arm around his neck as we danced in rhythm. After a few minutes, he leaned down; pressing his lips to one of the most sensitive parts of my neck.

I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling. All of a sudden, I felt him lose contact from me altogether. I turned around to him walking backwards out of the crowd; winking at me and motioning me to follow.

I put my finger up as a signal for him to give me a moment. I turned and looked for the first person I saw; which was Cass. I put my hand on her shoulder, leaning up to yell into her ear.

“I’m gonna head home. Tell Chett to sleep on the couch.” As I pulled back I winked and she winked back, laughing.

I turned and walked towards James, biting my lip as I grabbed his hand and followed him outside of the club.

Once we got outside, he pushed me up against the wall, attaching his lips to mine in an instant. His lips trailed down to my neck and I struggled to keep my breath steady.

“My house is nearby.” I whisper, pulling away and leading his down to the house.

As soon as we were in my room, clothes were off and i think you get what happened …

-The next morning-

I stirred awake to yelling. Soon I recognized it as Alex’s voice, causing me to jolt up into a sitting position.

I threw on a Jack Wills hoodie that reached mid thigh and panties before rushing upstairs to where Kenny, Bry and Cass were holding back Alex and Chett, See and Lee and holding back James.

“What’s going on ?” I yelled, causing everything to come to a standstill.

Everyone seemed to not have anything to say now. I looked at every face before looking at James. He was too busy staring daggers at Alex, so I reluctantly brought my gaze to him.

“I found this excuse of a man sneaking out of your room, still fixing his pants. I just tried straightening him up before he left.”

“If you call trying to beat me straightening up mate !” James yelled.

I walked over to James. And put my hands on either sides of his face; everybody let go of him, watching what i was gonna do.

“James, I think it’s best if you leave right now, so I can deal with everyone. Okay ?”

He nodded, seeming somewhat hurt. I knew Alex had a smug look on his face.

“Drop by the house a few times before I leave, okay ?” I smiled at him.

He nodded, smiling and pulling me into a hug. As we pulled away he gave me quick kiss on the lips then forehead before saying his final goodbyes and walking out the door.

“Oh, and by the way, I was getting up to make you breakfast gorgeous.” He smiled one last time.

“ALEXANDER. WILLIAM. GASKARTH. What do you think you’re doing ?! Who do you think you are ?!” I said, spinning around and facing Alex.

“He was a tool ! A british one at that ! He was just going to leave you !”

“Obviously ! It wasn’t like I can get a decent guy who actually wants to treat me right in the morning ! And I wouldn’t be one to talk ! How many girls have you left before they woke up !?”

“Why are you always bringing that up !?” He groaned.

“Because through high school and even when I went on tour with you guys, I had to cover for your ass and most times, help you get rid of the hangover.”

“Times are different now Kay.”

“Yeah; obviously not since you left me afterwards too. But hey, surprise, i was awake when you left.”

“That’s was completely different ! You had just told me that you and Koby kissed ! What was I supposed to do !”

“I don’t know ! Hear me out ! Understand why I didn’t tell you !”

“Don’t you just get that I love you !”

I scoffed. “Yeah right. Amazing way of showing it. I leave next week. Half my stuff is already packed. Just leave me alone Lex.”

I went into the music room and slammed the door shut and locked it.

I picked up my guitar and started strumming, feeling a song coming out.

About 4 hours later, there was pounding on the door. I sighed and got up, opening the door.

“Kay, Alex left after you did. He’s still not back. We think he did something stupid.”

I sighed. “I think i know where he is.”

I left them all, putting on flip flops and heading to the pier. I pulled my hoodie closer to me, considering I forgot to put pants on.

I saw him as soon I it was in view. He was sitting on the railing, just looking out into the ocean.

I walked up so I was standing next to where he sat.

“Lex, come down from there.” I whispered, pulling his shirt back slightly.

He sighed heavily before turning and hopping off.

His eyes were red and puffy from crying. “I’m sorry Kay. I really am. I miss my best friend.” His voice cracked.

I pulled him into a hug and felt his body shaking as he cried into my neck.

Suddenly, I remembered what today was.the day that Alex’s brother Tom passed.

And cue me feeling like a complete bitch. I pushed all of mine and Alex’s problems away and focused on comforting him on one of the worst days of his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehhh. Didn't really know how to end the chapter. I just wanted it to end with Kay and Alex putting everything aside for a minute. I'll try and update again soooon ! I'll be posting a Louis Tomlinson one shot soon also (: