Status: Writer's Block, No I haven't left Mibba 6/7/11

I Think I’m Officially Crazy

I Think I’m Officially Crazy Chapter 2

“Hey guys, Jackie’s gunna play with us!” Noah called, as he led me to the volleyball court.

“Alright so what are the teams?” I asked, once Noah and I were at the court.

“You and I against Zander and Ace,” Noah said, and we all took our places.

“Alright newbie you get to serve,” Ace said, tossing me the volleyball with a decent amount of force, but I easily caught it, unfazed.

“Let’s see what you got Jackie,” Zander said, getting into position for me to serve.

I made my way to the back left corner of the court, where I always serve, instead of the right corner, because I’m left handed. I bounced the ball a couple of times, then placed it down on the ground, and cracked both of my wrists twice, and picked up the ball and rolled it up and down my right arm twice. My pre-serve ritual. All the while Ace, Zander and Noah looked at me like I was crazy. Just what I needed. I tossed the ball up high and jumped up into the air, slamming it down across the court, onto Ace and Zander’s side, where it landed on the ground, and kept rolling.

“That good enough?” I asked with a smirk, as Ace begrudgingly went over to the ball and picked it up to toss it back to me.

“You do that at every game?” Noah asked.

“Yeah, it’s one of the reasons I made varsity, I have a weird way of serving all around,” I explained.

“Yeah, no shit,” Zander said, “lets see what else you got.”

I made my way to the back left corner, did my pre-serve ritual again, and served. This time Zander bumped it back over, just barely but he got it. Noah easily bumped it back over, and Ace set it back over, close enough to the net, that I spiked it over, getting Noah and I another point. About an hour and a half later we finished playing, since it was almost over. The score was me and Noah twenty and Ace and Zander, nineteen. The three of them are actually pretty damn good at volleyball, which is good, because I can always use someone to practice my game with.

I made my way into the house, and up to my room where I plopped down onto my bed, face first, completely exhausted. Playing with guys proves to be hard work, and I was in a serious need of a nap.

One thing you should know, is that when I’m sleeping, the worst thing you can do is touch me, because I tend to freak out, and punch whom ever dared to touch me in the face, and being a boxer, well that normally ends up with someone going to the emergency room with a broken nose, but I guess my mother failed to pass that information onto the Sullivans.

I was in a deep sleep, when all of a sudden I felt a hand on my back, which freaked the shit out of me. I quickly rolled over, and landed a punch on whoever it was who touched me, still unconscious, and it was all a dream like start. That was until I heard the startling scream the woke me up.

“What the fuck?” I asked, quickly sitting up in my bed, completely disoriented.

“My fucking nose!” I heard someone scream.

I looked down, and leaning against the wall, next to my door was Hunter, who was clutching his nose in pain, blood seeping through his fingers.

“Oh my God, Hunter! I am so sorry,” I said and scrambled to get off the bed, I grabbed his free hand, and dragged him behind me into the bathroom, and he sat on the counter, while I looked around, trying to find everything I needed to help his nose. I found a towel, and wet it with cold water, while Hunter watched me.

“Lean your head down,” I ordered, while I rung out the towel, and Hunter did so without so much as a peep.

I walked over to him, and slowly removed his hand from his nose, and replaced it with the towel, which I held there gently.

“So can I ask why you punched me in the face?” Hunter asked, looking me in the eyes.

“Yeah, well I’m like a really deep sleeper, and when people touch me when I’m sleeping I tend to freak out, and hit them. You actually got off easily. Most people that I’ve punched have ended up with broken noses, yours is just a little bruised, but it’s nothing that won’t go away with in a week or so,” I explained.

“So where the hell did you learn to punch like that?” Hunter asked.

“Oh that? I’ve been boxing since seventh grade, guess that’s mainly the contributor to it,” I explained.

“A girl who boxes, that’s pretty hot,” Hunter said, while smirking, and even with a bloody nose, he still managed to look pretty hot.

“Hunter what’s taking you so…. What the hell happened here?” Ace asked, walking into the bathroom, and staring at the bloody towel I was holding up to Hunter’s nose.

“Jackie nailed me in the nose,” Hunter explained.

“Umm.. Why?” Ace asked, looking completely confused.

“I tend to freak out when I’m sleeping and people touch me,” I explained.

“Okay then,” Ace said, while nodding and looking at me weird, “Anyways, everyone is waiting for you guys so we could eat dinner.”

“Oh that’s good, I’m starving,” I said, and slowly tok the towel off of Hunter’s nose, which finally stopped bleeding, and tossed it into the sink, while Ace suddenly burst out laughing.

“What?” Hunter asked, giving Ace a mean and confused look, which combined was pretty amusing.

“Haha, dude your face, hah its…. Your nose…. Its…. Purple,” Ace tried to explain, while bending over in laughter, and Hunter turned around quickly, staring at himself in the mirror and examining his face.

“Holy Crap!” Hunter yells when he sees his face, “Dude, you are no longer aloud to punch me in the face.” Hunter said, while turning to face me.

I put my ands up in surrender. “Hey dude, I’m not the one who touched the crazy chick,” I said, while smirking, and Hunter growls playfully at me and gets ready to start chasing me. I scream and run out of the bathroom, rushing down the stairs as fast as possible, and Hunter was just a ways behind me. I run towards the front door, throwing it open and running outside as fast as possible, Hunter was catching up to me quickly though. Damn he was fast, he had to be in at least one sport that involved a shit load of running.

All of a sudden a pair of arms found their way around my waist, pulling me into a hard, sturdy chest. I look up to see Hunter smirking down at me.

“Well my lady, now is time for your punishment for giving me a purple nose,” Hunter said, smirking evilly.

Next thing I know, I’m on the ground with Hunter straddling me. He starts tickling me, and I start laughing hysterically since I’m extremely ticklish… everywhere.

“Hunter!” I scream, trying to get out of his grip.

“Are you sorry?” Hunter asked, grinning the whole time, still tickling me.

“Yes! Just stop tickling me!” I exclaimed, and Hunter stopped tickling me.

Still straddling me, he leaned down, one of his forearms on each side of my head, and panting for breath. He slowly leans down, and places his forehead on mine, staring straight into my eyes. His hands find their way to my hair, and he’s running his fingers through my hair.

“Can I kiss you?” He asked, completely out of breath, so it came out a very quiet whisper.

“Yes,” I reply quietly.

He leans forward, and our lips are just millimeters apart.

“Dude can we fucking eat now?” A very pissed off looking Cole asked, glaring at Hunter, who was still in the same position we where in just a moment before, his lips millimeters from mine.

“What the fuck has your panties in a bunch?” Hunter asked in a pissed off tone, as he stood up, glaring at Cole, and he held out a hand for me to grab, and he pulled me up with ease.

“What’s it to you?” Cole asked, matching Hunter’s pissed off tone, and taking a step towards him.

“I’m your fucking older brother, and I asked a question, so you gunna answer it?” Hunter responded, still sounding pissed off, and he took a step towards Cole.

I just stood there completely confused, and watching the two brothers have a very awkward stare down. That is before Cole throws a punch into Hunter’s already very bruised nose, nad I heard a sickening crack.

“Oh My God!” I screamed, just as Hunter plowed Cole down to the ground, and started punching him in the face, and Cole was doing the same, and the while the kept rolling, fighting each other to stay on top.

I run over to the two of them before it got really serious, and grab Cole who was currently on top, by the back of his shirt and roughly throwing him off of Hunter, who now most definitely had a broken nose, because he was gripping it in pain.

“What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You. Two?” I asked very slowly, and menacingly. Looking at Cole and Hunter. Cole was gripping the left side of his stomach, and Hunter was still gripping his broken nose.