Status: New Story!! Gunna work alot on this for the next few days

Cause Your Jacket Fits Me, Just My Size

5

I stumbled into work the next day, not ready to be awake what so ever.
"Stupid mornings with the sun, and the birds, and the happy chipper people." I muttered to myself as i heaved my body over the counter in a way that would/should get me fired.
"Is little Hailie baby all wore out from her romantic night out with-" Alice started to tease, but stopped short when my foot decided to have a romantic meeting with her leg.
"That was un-called for." She said smiling brightly as she went into the back to start baking for the day.
I just grumbled more, and sprawled myself out on the freshly cleaned floor, closing my eyes and humming myself into a wonderful slumber.
That is until I felt another body lying on top of mine, and upon opening my eyes was greeted by the beauty that is Christofer.
"Good morning to you." I laughed, making his body move up and down with mine.
"Good morning love." He said smiling cheekily down at me, before sitting up, but not moving off of me totally.
The bell above the door dinged, and we both looked up to see a smiling Jordan peering down at us from were he leaned against the counter.
"So how's your guy's morning going?" He asked nonchalantly.
"Oh just wonderful. I had this awesome cheese omelet for breakfast, and now i have a hyper 6 year old sitting on me." I said back, shrugging my shoulders.
"Hey!" Chris said pretending to be offended. He then proceeded to throw his body off of mine, and barge into the back yelling to Alice that i hurt his feelings.
I rolled my eyes with a laugh, stretched out, and went limp on the floor once more.
"You look comfy." Jordan commented.
"Dude you wont even imagine."
He just laughed, came around the right way, and laid down next to me.
"I wont get like kicked out for coming back here or anything will I?" He asked adorably.
"I'll talk to the owners if I have to." I said winking at him, making both of us laugh.
We laid there is silence, just listening to the sounds of the world outside, and Chris and Alice arguing in the back.
"How would you feel about singing me a song?" I asked looking over at him through my eyelashes.
"I would love to."
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD.
IM SOOOOO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG.
I LOST MY FLASHDRIVE THAT I HAD THIS SAVED ON, SO I FORGOT ABOUT IT, AND JUST GOT BACK ON MIBBA FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!?!?!