Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

My Pretty Kitty

"Why did you just do that for them?" Tommy asked me as he got up from the pod beside me to go to his own seat."You barely know who they are. They could be anyone."

"She reminds me of my mother," I said. "Is that reason enough?"

"I had other things planned for us," Tommy said, his face falling. "I think this was meant to be our honeymoon not a holiday and charity case for others who remind you of your mother."

"You don't have to be so harsh about it," I said. "Besides, this flight is going to be long enough as it is so I guess we have time for other…things too."

He gave me a weak smile as he leaned down towards me and gave me a light kiss, his fingers hovering over my cheek as he moved back slowly to the aisle. The flight attendant ushered him quickly into his pod as I turned myself from him. Tommy was right, though. This was meant to be our honeymoon where we were meant to be together for a little while before we got back to our normal lives but I just couldn't ignore something like Elizabeth and Abby. I had already given them two business class tickets but I had also made a promise to Tommy and vowed to be his wife for the rest of my life. I wanted to help them so bad that my life and my kindness were clashing. I didn't just want to leave them behind.

Tommy almost surprised me when he joined my pod, making me realise that the plain had already taken off into the air and making our journey to London. He clambered over me, closing the pod doors behind him and making an effort to hover over me for a few seconds before sliding into the pod beside me. He lay on his side and slithered underneath the blankets with me. One hand held his head hoisted up while the other ran over my stomach.

I continued looking up at the roof of the airplane, staring blankly at it as Tommy lay beside me with his hand upon my pregnant belly. With the blanket covering most of our bodies, his hand dangerously creeped up to my breasts and hovered there for a moment before it went down to my stomach again. He sighed and kissed my cheek, my neck and my collar bone. I whispered for him to not to go on but he didn't listen to me.

With the rate that he was going at, it looked like we were about to have sex in a public place. As exciting as that was, I don't think that it would be appropriate with the threat of flight attendants at every conner making my heart beat faster than I wanted it to. I kept on whispering for him to stop what he was doing but he didn't listen. He slid himself awkwardly on top of me and pulled at his pants before he pulled at my own.

After a slight struggle, I just let him do his thing. It's not like I didn't want it, it was just awkward with all these people on the plane with us and flight attendants walking past. My mind still hovered back to Elizabeth and Abby with the kindness that I had given them by upgrading them from coach to business. I hoped they were alright. At some point in the flight, I would have to pry myself from Tommy and go and visit them in business. I at least owed them that.

Soon enough, I responded to Tommy's light kisses as we try to conceal our soft moans in each other's necks. His breath was heavy and hot upon me as I felt him enter me with one shove that made my whole body shake. I tried so hard to keep my mouth shut, my jaw tensing so that my teeth were grinding together to hold back my moans of pleasure. Getting to that high, I let my mouth open wide and pulled him against me. His lips hovered against my neck before my eyes refocused to his presence on top of me. We stared at each other a moment, Tommy saying, "You're so beautiful."

He let himself fall beside me after that with his head resting against my chest. He sighed gratefully as he wrapped his arms around me as I let my hand rest upon his hair, pulling at his hair slightly and asked, "Why do people call you pretty kitty?"

Tommy chuckled, saying, "Why do you ask?"

"It was the small print underneath the main title on the cover of 'Vogue'," I said. "I just wanted to know, that's all."

"Aren't I your pretty kitty?" Tommy said, glancing up at me.

"You don't exactly remind me of a kitty cat," I said, kissing him on his pretty nose.

"But you remind me of a lioness," he said as he grumbled low like a lion.

"Enough with the animal analogies," I said as he laughed and rested his head back on to my chest. "We have a long flight ahead of us."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was awoken by the slight tugging of Abby. I groaned and looked over my shoulder to her and smiled when I saw her. He big eyes looked up at me with expectancy as I said, "Hey, little one."

"Mumma wants to talk to you," she said before she ran off from our pod.

I questioned how she managed to get into our pod when the doors were clearly closed when I saw a flight attendant walk from the door with a playful smile and continued down the aisle, attending to the other passengers. I sighed and slowly slid out from Tommy's embrace and making sure that I didn't wake him. I smiled at the sight of him and kissed him lightly upon the forehead as he shifted slightly in the pod.

I shuffled down the aisle into business class where I saw Elizabeth and Abby sitting beside each other in the first row. I ran my hand through my hair and realising how messy it was before I re-did it into a perfect little bun. I picked up Abby and sat her in my lap as she began to giggle. I helped her put on her headphones as she turned her attentions back to the movie she was watching upon the screen in front of her. Turning to Elizabeth, I asked her why she wanted me here.

"Well, I wanted to thank you again for what are doing for us," she said with sincerity in her eyes. "After her father left us not long after she was born, I didn't think there was anyone else kind out there, especially in those who find themselves of fortune."

"You must've had some money, then, if you made it all the way out to Los Angeles," I said, studying her appearance, noticing it was still fashionable but of poorer quality.

"I used the last of my savings to bring Abby out," Elizabeth said with a weak smile playing about her lips. "After the trip, I have enough to keep us going until I get payed in the next few weeks."

"Do you live in London?" I asked her, hoisting Abby back up onto my lap as she slid off.

"I used to," she said, glancing to the movie that Abby was watching. "I married a man of fortune, he was a lawyer. We were together for years before we decided to have a child. When she came, though, he claimed it was too much for him to handle and left."

"From the age of fifteen, I practically had to raise myself," I said. "But at least Abby has a loving mother that she can look up to while l had none."

"I don't know how long I have left in this world, to be honest," Elizabeth said. "I wanted to make this trip over here because I wanted Abby to have a good memory of her mother."

"What do you mean? I don't understand," I said.

"I've been diagnosed with terminal cancer," she said. "My mother has promised to look after Abby when I'm gone. That is where I am taking her when we get back to London."

I honestly couldn't believe what I had just heard. It was like what my own mother and I had suffered about to be played out in Elizabeth's and Abby's lives, save for the fact that my father hadn't completely ditched me and I hadn't really had anyone to be palmed off to. I looked down to Abby who looked happily at her movie, which I noticed to be Camp Rock after a few moments of watching it. I looked back to Elizabeth after a while and saw tears in her eyes as she began to wipe them away. I rested my hand upon her shoulder while the other held onto Abby tightly.

"Will you at least let me show you the kindness of giving you a lift to your mothers?" I said. "It's the least I could do."

"I don't want your pity because you know what is happening with me now," Elizabeth said.

"No, no, it's not like that," I said as I forced her to look into my eyes. "This is genuinely me trying to help out another human being wanting to help secure her daughter's future."

"It just seems to good to be true," she said. "I don't know how to repay you."

"Repay me by letting me take you to your mothers and letting me give you the number of the place that my husband and I will be staying at while we will be in London," I said. "It is the least that I could do."

She nodded and hugged me tightly over Abby who looked up at us and wondering what we were doing. I hugged her too when I broke away from Elizabeth and set her back down on her seat. I knelt down in front of her and took her hands after she had pulled off her headphones, saying, "If you need anything, Abby, just come and get me, okay?" I glanced up to Elizabeth too. "Even if your mother say's everything is alright, come and get me."

Abby nodded as I got up from kneeling down in front of her, I walked from them with a backwards glanced and rejoined Tommy in our pod. He was sitting up with his back against the wall and his short legs hanging over the edge of the seat. He looked up at me as I walked into the pod, closing the door behind me and sitting down beside him. Glancing over at me, he said, "If you're that kind to that child, it only makes me wonder what kind of mother you will be to our children."

"They kindest mother they will ever experience."