Status: hiatusing. im sorry i pre wrote this whole thing... and its just kinda bad i'm sorry.

Apple Pie Wall and the Shapely Frenzy

1-2-3-4 Bass!

              §§§GERARD'S POV§§§
We got back in the car and I started her up again. I flipped the radio on wincing at the loud static I turned the tuning knob ever, ever, so slightly to  the left and the car was silent. CRASH! "aww fucking hell."  kid, it's your first day here. Your making a bad impression." I smiled. I loved it when new people made it to headquarters, because who knows, maybe  I   We could be next.
"Hello, children." Dr.D's low drawl filled the car.
" Pardon the background noise. We are moving house." I felt my eyes widen and my breath hitch in my throat. No... Now I would have to start over with my search. 
"You mad? I know. I am too. We've had a great home in the canyon.I'll tell you what." the radio continued "To those who have been searching for us make it here before tomorrow at noon. We'll adopt you. After a mandatory polygraph test of course. We already have a new member of the family. Kobra Kid say hello."
" Hello." a different voice said.  Wait... that's not… No it couldn't be.
I reached for Frank's hand. He had nice hands. And a nice face. And nice tattoos. Frank in general was nice.The canyon? The canyon less than ten miles away? The one right over there!? Yes. Yes! We could make it! 
"Frank?" I said, breathless.
"Yeah?" he said a confused look on his face.
"We're gonna be Killjoys." I screeched. Holy Christ.
" Here's an old one for you guys. Some of you aren't fans but as a Doctor I am obligated to serve all my patients." the Doctor said "Are there any little monsters in the zones today? I sure hope so. Show Pony brought this one in today. Here's one of Lady GaGa's first hits, Poker Face." 
It was franks turn to scream.
"JESUS CHRIST, FRANK!" I shouted, scared.
"Sorryilovethissong! I haven't heard it in years! I was so sad when GaGa disappeared." he said before he began to sing.  I kept diving, smiling. The canyons were fast approaching. I began to sing along with Frank.
"I'll get him hot show him what I got... can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker face..."
We continued to sing the rest of the song together. The canyons were constantly drawing closer. 
When the song ended we were laughing hysterically.
I could see in the distance a small shack nestled in the sides of the canyon. Was that Headquarters? Was that all? Someone opened the door as we got closer and closer. 
"You've got a great voice Gee." Frank said quietly. 
"Thanks Frank. It means a lot." and it truly did singing wasn't really allowed with the government the way it was. Rock was too loud and 'violent'. Rap, Jazz, and Hiphop were too sexual. Punk was too punk. Folk was too reminiscent of the past. And the list went on. Classical music was allowed but it didn't hold the emotion that I needed
M v  . So for the past... It was 2017 now Better Living had taken over in 2012…  Four years?   Music had been phased out. 
"Someone's coming out of that shack." Frank said looking scared.
"I know." I said quietly
 "What if they don't like us?" he murmured looking at me, he looked slightly panicked.
"They'll like us. Think positive Frank." I said as I turned onto a dirt road.
"STOP YOUR VEHICLE!" I slammed on the breaks, my heart pounding.
"THERE ARE SHARPSHOOTERS ALL AROUND YOU. GET SLOWLY OUT OF THE CAR AND LAY ON THE GROUND." the voice was a thin man shouting into a large megaphone. He approached the car after we got out he was on rollerskates wearing a red Keep Calm and Carry On shirt with white  booty shorts over red tights. 
" Hi folks. Just know that this is nothing against you, it's just procedure. This is exactly what happened to me and I was the second person out here. But seriously, stay on the ground."
"Ok." Frank squeaked, terrified
"Babe, your gonna be ok." I called from the other side of the car.
" Absolutely, l'm not gonna hurt you. Do you have any concealed weapons or needles on your person I should know about?" he asked Frank
" No sir." He replied 
"Ok good. I'm just gonna give you both a quick pat down, make sure you aren't lying to me. What about you?" I assumed he was talking to me.
" No." He came over to me and patted me down. 
"You guys are good. My name is Show Pony." he helped me up "You can call me Pony, or Ponyboy. But please, not sir." he smiled at Frank.  He walked to the door of the shack."KID! Come meet the new folks!" there was a crash from inside and a "Jesus, kid!" along with a "Sorrysorrysorrysorry!" and 'Kid' appeared in the doorway.
"Mikey?" 
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to Black Dragon Fighting Society by My Chemical Romance. I love the songs from The Mad Gear and Missile Kid. Sorry if it took a while.