Tales From the Asylum

Pills.

I always swear that I taste the back of my throat every time I swallow that one tan capsule. Its on odd taste, mixed with warm water and everything. Sometimes I feel my fingers start to ache......I can see every vein in my body because I'm never outside enough to really tan. My friends sometimes laugh at my abnormally small hands. They look really long and skinny to me, but really, there just little.
But more about the pills...ah yes, the pills. Thats whats doing this to me, its why I sound the way I do, its why I think the way I do, like someones always watching over me, like how I want everyone to love me, because no one really does, like I keep looking over my shoulder and see nothing but i always think somethings there. Their also the way I am the way I am, the pills make me who I am. Without them I cease to be.
They say its for my health, but I know its for me, its all me. I don't care what they say, because they think I don't know. They cant know I know, if they know that I know, they put me on more pills to make me forget. I can forget. Not after all those years of knowing. This is why I need pills.
There are five pills I take daily. All of which I have memorized the exact time I must take them. In the same order, day after day. 9:30. 10:30. 12:00. 1:30. and 2:30. Ive never missed one dose, ever. The thought of me doing so is a loss of one trait or emotion that I need to function here. I guess this is why I'm writing here today......The pills are running out.
My life source.....my only way to function, suddenly gone. As I take the last one of the day out of its perfect, label-less orange bottle and drink it down with the warm water, I think of the They're words, "Lets let him go without the pills for a while. Its having to much of an effect on him." Well I guess you know now.
It effected me more than you think. And as I fill up the bathtub with water and place my head under it, I hope you find my body in the best condition it can be. I'm starting to feel the bubbles stop now, bye mom and dad. Just remember, I know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a bunch of one-shots now!! yay......

This is the result of being sick and on to many pills>.<