Status: Active

Mercy

Chapter 6: Brett

Mercedes' POV

I had finished unpacking the things I bought and was reading a sci-fi book when Jesse and Tyler approached me.

I looked up from my book.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“Are you ok?” Asked Jesse.

“Yeah fine, it’s forgotten.” I said.

“Good. Where did you learn to fight like that?” He pressed.

I sighed, I might as well tell him.

“When I was seven I watched a lot of action movies the Rush hour ones most and I taught myself.” I explained.

“Well those moves were pretty damn good.” He complimented.

“Thanks.” I replied.

“You look hot when you’re angry.” Jesse winked.

“Tyler?” I said. He caught on and smacked him upside the head.

“But still I haven’t seen any girl almost, nearly beat Caleb ever.” Tyler said.

So that’s what his name was. Caleb.

“What’s the big deal with him anyway thinks he can talk to anyone how he likes and talks crap oh if I get my hands on him grr.” By now I was rambling.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” Tyler asked.

“Yeah Lo odio tanto.”

“What was that?” Asked Tyler.

“Spanish.”

“Oh, but I meant what does it mean?”

“I said I hate him so much.”

“Hot.”

Guess who that came from? Of course Jesse.

I rolled my eyes.

I looked at the wall where there was a clock and it was only 6 o’clock, so I decided to go to the gym I had seen when entering the school on Tyler’s back.

I went into the bathroom and got changed into white and black cargo pants and a crop top/ t-shirt top and my newly bought trainers.

I was jogging out of the door when Tyler and Jesse wanted to tag along for some reason.

I let them get changed then we left. There was no sign of Caleb.

We raced each other to the gym Tyler came first, then me, then Jesse.

There were very few people it the gym about 4 and they all turned their head and stared at me which was dangerous because a guy was on a moving treadmill.

He picked himself up after the fall and continued normally as did everyone else.

I went on the tread mill on the other side of the room.

I popped my earphones in.

I put it on easy but as time went on I turned it up

I was on for 30 minutes then decided to weight lift.

I say down and tuned out the people around me and shut my eyes.

The weights started to get heavier but I just kept on going.

It kept getting heavier so I opened my eyes to see what was going on.

Tyler was by my side with wide eyes.

I gently set the bar thing down and turned to him.

“What?” I asked.

“You work out like a guy.”

“Just what every teenage girl wants to hear isn’t it?” My voice dripping in sarcasm.

“I didn’t mean it like that but seriously.”

“Whatever.”

I walked into another room with a carpet and mats.

I was working on a few moves for combat and had put them into a sequence so I started to do it with my headphones in.

I looked at the analogue clock on the wall and it was seven o’clock.

I had a little bit more time, besides the gym is open 24 hours.

I was doing random bits of exercise for 2 hours straight.

Tyler and Jesse had already gone back to the dorm.

As a matter of fact everyone in the gym were already gone.

It was quite eerie.

I switched off the flat screen in front of me and took the headphones out and tucked them into my pocket.

I walked out of the gym and was walked towards my room.

I felt someone following me, but I shrugged it off.

I felt a prick in my neck and turned around but all I could see was blonde hair and a blurry face before blacking out.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I was slowly gaining consiousness

I had no idea how long I was out.

I was going to rub my eyes but I couldn’t I looked around and noticed I was in a room with only one chair and I was tied to it.

I tried to wiggle out of it but I couldn’t.

“No use trying because you won’t get out.” Came an ominous voice.

“Who are you and what am I doing tied to a chair!?” I asked angrily.

The person raised his head up and I remembered he was that blonde guy that asked me out.

“Oh yeah your that weirdo who couldn’t take no for an answer.” I said through gritted teeth.

He came up close and raised his hand which made contact with my face which turned automatically to right.

It hurt quite a bit but I brushed it off.

“That still doesn’t explain why I’m tied to a bloody chair.” I spat.

“My name is Brett and you humiliated me in front of almost the whole school population!”

“Your point being…?”

“I don’t take no for an answer.”

“Oh get over yourself babe.”

“Babe? I like it.” He sneered.

“I was being sarcas—“He cut me off by tilting my head backwards and pressing his lips onto mine in a slimy, horrible kiss.

I was out of breath by the time he pulled away and not in the romantic way.

It literally knocked all air out of me.

“Don’t move a muscle babe, I’ll be right back.” He stroked my cheek and left.

I shuddered and groaned.

When I heard the door slam I frantically started to look around trying to find something, anything that would help.

Then I spotted a shiny blade.

My legs and hands were tied so I had to shuffle to where the blade was.

I was in front of the blade and was leaning backwards.

Just a little bit more…

I grabbed the blade without tipping back too far.

I started to slice away at the tight rope behind me.

I turned to the closed window and saw a figure walking past.

I hopped over and knocked frantically on the window after my hands were free.

The person turned around and was slightly shocked but then walked away.

By now I was knocking frantically and screaming ‘help’ but I couldn’t anymore because Brett wound his arm around my neck and pulled me back.

Brett pushed me roughly to the floor and began hitting me with his hands.

I would hit back but my hands were in an extremely uncomfortable position behind my back, but I managed to hit him in the crotch with my tied feet.

I stood up and hopped to the door but he hit me over the head with something heavy but the last thing I remember was slashing and blood.

When I woke up I wasn’t on my feet. I was moving.

I looked around and saw a shirtless chest.

I looked up and saw Caleb?

What the hell?

“What happened?” I asked.

“Basically I heard you knocking and screaming then you got pulled away. I knew something was wrong so I went into the building to look for you and when I found you, you were bleeding and unconscious.” He explained.

“What about Brett.” I asked again.

“Let’s just say he’s going to be spending quite some time in hospital.” He smirked probably having a flashback.

I was still really scared (which I rarely am) so all I could do was cling to him.

We were approaching our room so he had to put me down, but for some reasons my legs were shaky so I fell to the floor.

He put his arm around my waist to support me but I winced because I had a cut there, while opening the room door.

I stumbled into the room and just stopped by the couch while Jesse and Tyler were crowding over me and asking all sorts of questions which I didn’t understand due to the fact that my head was throbbing so much.

I was lifted once again and placed onto the couch.

They were doing something to me but I was too tired to care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really sorry for the wait. Gcse and all that.
Anyways hope you like this chapter.
Comment! Message! Rate! Subscribe?