Forever in the Embrace

Meet and greet

The breeze blew my carrot orange hair in the wind and the sea
mist chilled my pale skin. I felt eyes staring me down, not just because Im paranoid but because the fact he's watching me as he always does when I go on my morning strolls. He stands there day by day looking at me, it seems like he never blinks but hat could be an exaggeration. When I walk with my friends in mid day he only gets glimpses of me for my friends make sure he isn't watching me. My friends tell me he is a rapists just waiting for me to get close enough for him to snatch me but that doesn't stop me from in inching closer everyday.
Getting closer to see how he would react, to know what he was really up to. So I took a seat here on a faded green bench that sits on the shoreline that's when the man came to take a seat right next to me. My nerves tensed up and the man pretended not to notice me. " sorry didnt notice you were sitting there." he said in a very sweet voice. I replied " yeah no one ever seems to." compared to him I sounded like a misunderstood teenager and really, I am. " Well that doesn't seem right, a pretty young lady like yourself." his voice was very concerned. I let a quick smile cross my face then took it back so I didn't encourage him. " well, sir, that's how things are." he looked a little frustrated by that fact. " I'll be here for you if yuou need any attention ms...." I filt in his blank with " Vanessa my names Vanessa." he smiled in return. " ms. Vanessa I will always be here and don't you forget it." I gave A curious expression back " really?"
" of course, would I lie to you?" I got up from my seat leaving him with " I dont know would you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't done a story like this before so I hope you enjoy it, um and could you please be so kind as to comment, it would mean the world to me, thanks people!