Love Is Not Like Anything, Especially a Knife

Chapter 3

Frank’s pov.

-That night-

OH my god. Gerard’s going to be here ANY MINUTE! I had just finished putting on the last of my eyeliner when I heard a car. “HE’S HERE OH MY GOD!” I squeaked. Great. Frank you have officially turned into a girl. STOP. Get you self together. I ran to the front door. I swung it open to find a very nervous looking Gerard. “Uh h-hello frank!” he said, I think he is trying to cover it up.. Hmm “how you doin?” I asked. Nice one frank. “ Good..Good..” he said as we were walking to his car; I jumped In the passengers seat.

“Do you have any kill Hannah?” I said, referring to his HUGE stack of various CDs.
“Yeah right there” he said and pointed somewhere. “..Uh it’s not h-“
“HII! IM JULIA! I LIKE CHEESE!” I heard something scream from behind me. AHH SHIT… Oh. There’s other people.

“WOAH! Julia, could you keep it down? No screaming. Frank, this is Julia. She is coming with us. She kinda had to many skittles. Sorry.” He said looking quite apologetic. “Hi, I’m.. Frank. Nice to meet you.” I said. “NICE TO MEET YOU TOO! IVE HEARD A LOT ABOUT YOU! HAVEN'T WE MEGAN?!” ‘Julia’ said. Whoa, she’s hyper. “BY THE WAY. THIS IS MEGAN. SHE LIKES YOU. RIGHT MEGAN?!” she screamed. My ears are bleeding. “YEAH I LIKE YOU” Megan said.

After again 20 minutes of smashing pumpkins, head banging and skittles later, we arrived.
“WE ARE HERE. Calm down. Don’t drink to much Kay Julia?” Gerard said as we arrived. “Yeah whatever” Julia said.

We walked inside and were greeted by falling bodies and horrendous singing. I was walking though the lounge on my way to the kitchen; “WOAH SHI-“ I screamed as I felt something -or somebody- smash into me from behind. I spun around to meet face to face with a very drunk Mikey. “YO FRANK! DIDN’T SEE YA THERE!! WANTA BEER!?” he screamed over the loud music. “YEAH SURE.” I screamed in reply. “SEVEN SIX FOUR. IM ON THE FLOOR!” Mikey sang while running away. Okay.. weird.

Gerard’s POV

“NAUGHTY BUTT RICE!” Bert screamed. Oh Jesus bert, cant you shut up? “BERTY LIKES GERARDY. LALALA!” Jepha said. .. what? BERT LIKES.. ME?
“WHAT!?!? BERT? LIKES.. GERARDY?” I screamed. Okay, I AM a little drunk. Okay, a lot. “YEAH, YEAH JEPHS RIGHT. I LIKE GERARDY” Bert said. We were in the kitchen; me Bert and Jeph. “Uhm.. well I-“ I didn’t get to finish as Bert’s lips collided with mine. Why was he doing this? I pulled away. “B-bert, I like someone.. else..” I said. Horror struck Bert’s face as I said this. “But..you..why? I thought we had something?” Bert said. He sounded kind of hurt. “I-I like..Frank..” I said. “You.. why?..wait..FRANK!?” he screamed. Uh oh. “Y-yeah Frank.” I said. “Oh. Kay bye then” he said and walked away. I thought this would start a fight.. Bert’s to drunk. He wont remember. I hope.

-a while later-

Frank’s POV

I’ve been looking for Gerard for about 10 minutes now. I cant find him anywhere.
I walked out to the back for a smoke. Don’t judge me. I walked out to find Gerard sitting on the step with a smoke himself. “Gerard? Where have you been, we’ve been looking everywhere for you!” I said. He looked at me with a frown. He didn’t say anything. “Gee? Whats the matter?” I said. “Nothing Frankie. I need to be alone.” He said. I then noticed he was crying. “Please.. Please tell me.” I said. His eyes filled with tears as he looked at me. “I can’t” he said so quietly I could almost not hear him. “Yes, You can Gee. Im here for you.” I said. He looked at me and Before I knew it he had leaned forward and was kissing me. Before I realized what was going on, he pulled away.

he looked at me, with tears forming in his eyes. He got up and started walking away. “Sorry Frank I didn’t mea-“ he started to say but I stopped him. I kissed him. It felt so nice. His lips just molded perfectly with mine. It felt like it was meant to be. I swung my arms around his shoulders as he placed his hands gently on my hips. I started to play with his hair. He grabbed my ass tightly; I jumped and moaned slightly into the kiss.

Finally, I pulled away. “Gerard I-“
“Don’t say anything babe, just kiss me again.” He said and dived right back in to kiss me once more.

“G-gerard?” came a squeaky voice. uh-oh.