Status: Everyday there should be a new chapter.

I'm Afraid

Chapter Five: Xylophobia.

Xylophobia.
A fear of forests

I honestly don’t know why people are scared of forests; I just know why I’m scared of forests. I’m scared of forests because I’m scared there is going to be someone in there who is going to hurt me or that there is a wild animal in there going to hurt or kill me.

I’m scared of forests all of the time, it doesn’t matter whether it is day or night time; it doesn’t matter whether I am alone or with a group of 50 people. I am still scared to the point of crying. I try to avoid forests as much as possible. In forests I feel like there are people watching me at all times.

Image


Thank you for commenting
Souzasaur
Rosenrot1994
Musical.Chick
Foralwaysmydarling
xX Rex Repulsive Xx
XxTrinka_TrinkaxX
Travling Shade
mourir a la mort

I’ve also decided that instead of putting on the full comment, I’m just going to say thank you to the commenter’s. So, thank you guys a lot, you guys are the reason I do this, I’m so glad you guys can relate to my fears in one way or another. It means a lot that you stick with my story and keep on reading. I’m sorry it took a little while to put up this chapter, life has been hectic. HAPPY NEW YEARS, how was everyone’s New Years and New Years Eve?