Status: Completed: Not currently working on a sequel, but also not ruling out the possibility as I've been tossing around a few ideas in my head.

Some Say This Can't Be Real.

Surprises

After visiting Karlee one last time, I said my goodbyes to her. She had gotten so much better in the past two days after waking up. She was able to talk normally, and the machines that were hooked up to her were slowly being removed. I told Amy to keep me informed with every little thing after she dropped me off at the airport. While waiting at my terminal for my flight to begin boarding, I called Johnny to let him know to pick me up. He didn't answer his phone, so I sent him a text message after a voice mail, and prayed that he'd get the memo, as well as hoping that I had calculated the time right. The flight seemed better than when I had arrived. I was happy to be going back home, and happy that my friend was recovering from her accident. Once the plane landed, I immediately turned my phone back on. There were no messages from Johnny, so I called him as I walked off the plane.

“I'm here, jeez,” he answered.

“Hello to you too, grumpy gills.”

“You didn't get my message?”

“No.”

“Well I'm outside the doors from the baggage claim.”

“Okay. You better not be on your period when I get there.”

He laughed. “Shut up. I'm in a great mood.”

“Oh really? Why? You get laid last night? Found a girl?”

“Maybe.”

“Which is it?”

“You'll see. I'll be waiting outside, so hurry.”

I rolled my eyes as I hung up the phone. Once I grabbed my bag I headed outside, scanning to see my brother's car. Once I found it, I headed over, greeted him with a hug, then noticed a figure in the front seat. I noticed after a second that it wasn't one of the guys, nor was it one of the girls. She was unfamiliar to me, so I turned to my brother and shot a glare at him as I got into the backseat, studying the blonde in the front seat.

“This is my sister, Lisa. Lis? This is Lacey.”

“Hi,” I greeted, shaking her hand before turning to my brother. “Oh brother dear? You have some 'splaining to do.”

“We're just friends. Old friends actually...” he started as he drove off. “Went to high school together.”

“After we graduated...” Lacey cut in. “I went to New York to go to school, and came back into town last week and ran into him by the pier.”

“How come I've never met you before if you knew each other in school?”

“You may have seen me around, but we've never formally met. Like he said, we were just friends.”

“Uh-huh. Just friends, eh?” I turned to grin at my brother. “For now, right?”

“We'll see,” Johnny said.

I leaned back in my seat smiling when my phone jingled with an incoming text message from Zack. Baby, I really wish you were here in my damn bed right now. I chuckled as I simply said that I was sorry I couldn't be there, and asked what he was up to.

“So, how's your friend?” Johnny asked.

“She's doing a lot better. I'm just glad she's awake.”

“That's good.”

“Yeah,” I said as my phone vibrated in my hand. I read Zack's text. Just chillin' at home. Might go out for a walk later on. Also missing you of course.

I grinned at the thought that was going through my mind as I remembered what I had in my suitcase. A gift for Zack, nothing special, but I knew he'd enjoy it. After getting to Johnny's, I hung around for a little bit before taking off to Zack's. I made a round of the parking lot, and not seeing his car, I parked and let myself into the apartment. He wasn't home so I proceeded to do what I needed to do. I hid my suitcase in the guest bedroom, but not before grabbing the Victoria's Secret bag. Before getting into the shower, I sent him a text asking him what he was up to. He replied, saying that he was down by the beach getting something to eat. After I showered, I put on the lingerie that I had bought. Nothing fancy, just some black lace boy-shorts, and a matching chemise with a built in bra. I studied myself in the mirror, feeling a little uncomfortable. I had never done something like this for a guy, let alone wear something like this. Then I just grinned at my decision to be a tease to him.

Baby, I wish you could be in your bed too. With me. I sent him.

It didn't take him long to respond. I know, babe. Just hurry back then!

I grinned as I typed away. Maybe YOU should hurry back.

Huh?

Laughing to myself, I decided to ignore him until he returned home. I thought about snapping a picture of myself and sending it to him, but I felt embarrassed to do so. I laid in his bed for almost an hour before I heard signs of life coming from the front. Night was falling quickly as I laid on his bed, trying to pose as seductively as I could while surrounded by the darkness of the room. I heard him talking to himself as his soft footsteps padded down the hall towards the room. Grinning, I kept my eyes on the door as I saw his silhouette in the doorway, fumbling for the light switch. Once the light turned on, he stood in shock, gawking at me with wide green eyes and a dropped jaw.

“Hi, baby,” I said, still grinning at him.

He blinked a few times. “Well, hello there, beautiful,” he said huskily, stepping to the bed. His eyes remained focused on what I was wearing. “So...umm, where'd this come from?”

“The store,” I replied with a giggle as he climbed onto the bed in front of me.

“I kinda figured that. I was referring to this whole thing, as in, you laying in my bed wearing that. You're lucky I can control myself.” He smirked as he let a hand caress my cheek.

“Is that so?” I asked as I used the hand I wasn't leaning on to caress his neck, bringing his lips to mine.

“Yes. Point being that if we were way more intimate, those would already be on the floor, and I would just be all over you,” he whispered in my ear before placing a soft kiss at my hairline, causing chills to race down my spine. “So what brought this on anyways?”

“Felt like surprising you,” I said with a smirk.

“Well, I'm surprised.”

“Good.” I pushed him to lay on his back before straddling his lap.

His hands rested on my thighs as I leaned down to kiss him. Still not fully comfortable with making out, I followed his lead, groaning lightly when his hands lightly ran up the ever-growing sensitive flesh on my legs, tracing my hips before moving up my sides. I could feel my blood racing to the center of my body, the temperature rising as I could feel the bulge in his pants growing under me.

“Fuck, baby,” Zack groaned as I pulled away from the kiss.

“Hmm?”

In a swift motion, he flipped our bodies so he was now hovering over me. “I really fucking want you right now,” he whispered, leaning in to kiss me again.

Nervousness bit at me as I hooked one of my legs around his hip, trailing my hands down to the hem of his shirt. Out of reflex, he pulled away to let me pull the shirt over his head and discard it. He buried his face in my neck, trying to kiss every inch possible, hitting certain spots that would make me shiver as the chill would race through my body. Butterflies were flying all around my stomach as I reached for his belt. As I fumbled with his belt, one of his hands trailed under the thin fabric of the lingerie top I was wearing. The discomfort grew even more when his hand slipped under the bra, cupping my breast in his hand. It didn't take but a second for him to latch on.

“You okay, baby?” he whispered, slightly breathless.

I bit my lip for a second, thinking about stopping, but I couldn't do this to him again. I couldn't let him get completely turned on, where he'd have to wait for me to fall asleep so he could go take care of his business. I felt horrible the last time, and would feel even worse this time. Not to mention that I needed to get more comfortable with these things. “Yeah, I'm fine,” I whispered back, unbuckling his belt.

He continued squeezing my breast as he trailed kisses around my neck, following my collarbone, my jaw, up to my lips. As he did so, I pulled his belt from the loops, threw it, and worked on the button of his jeans. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans before pausing. I suddenly grew afraid of doing something wrong, or something that he wouldn't like. I had known for a fact that all guys like to be touched, but I was afraid, and once again, he knew it.

“What's wrong?” He pulled away to look me in the eyes.

I bit my lip before laughing in embarrassment. “I'm sorry, baby.” I covered my face with my hands.

“Don't be. I know you haven't done this before, but you're doing fine," he said with a reassuring tone before pulling my hands away from my face. "What are you afraid of?”

“That I won't do it right.” I could feel my cheeks burning red, and not from arousal. “Or that you'll get too into the moment and lose control or something.”

“Baby, I may be a guy, but I also know that you're new to this, so I know what I'm doing. Do you trust me?” he asked, grabbing my hand.

“Y-yeah,” I stammered.

He guided my hand down, pressing my palm gently against the denim covered bulge which I knew was his erection. Still being guided, my palm rubbed against it a few times before he slipped our hands into his pants over his boxers, and once again pressing my palm against him. I could feel the shape with my hand now as I gently wrapped my fingers around it as best as I could, slowly stroking. He groaned lightly as he kissed me. “It's perfectly fine, Lisa,” he whispered, removing his hand and caressing my cheek.

I froze for a moment before slowly slipping my hand under the elastic waistband of his boxers, feeling the warm flesh against my own as I gently wrapped my fingers fully around him. I watched his reactions as I slowly began stroking him. The bright green eyes seemed to suddenly cloud over as he leaned down to kiss me again. My discomfort faded a bit as I continued to stroke him, listening to his breathing become shallow, his groans more frequent and louder. I soon became slightly pleased with myself as I was making him feel good. I hooked my leg over his hip again as his hand trailed down towards my own core. After he ran his fingers over the lace, he pushed the underwear aside, slowly inserting a finger.

“Mmm, you are doing just fine,” he said with a light chuckle. “Damn you're so wet,” he whispered.

I laughed lightly as I continued stroking him. His fingers matched my pace, and my breathing soon became as shallow as his. Minutes went by when he pulled his hand away from me, and stopping my hand that was down his pants.

“What?” I asked, instantly becoming self-conscious. “What'd I do?”

“Nothing,” he laughed, looking down. “Just getting a little warm down there, and uhh...tight.”

“Well...umm...take your pants off then?”

“Take your underwear off then,” he came back, smirking.

I wasn't too uncomfortable with sliding my underwear off, but when he pulled his pants and boxers down, I blushed again, seeing everything he had to offer. The first time I had really seen a guy's body parts. He turned back to me, laughing softly at the expression on my face. “First time, I know.”

I gave a uncertain smile to him, not able to take my eyes off the now-freed erection. I was embarrassed for staring, but he laid down and I went back to what I was doing before, gently taking him into my hand and stroking again. He returned the favor, plunging his hand back to my throbbing core, teasing my clit with his fingers. The sensitivity grew quickly and I was losing concentration on making him feel good. “Don't stop,” he murmured.

“Sorry. It's a little hard to focus. You stop.” I ordered.

Grinning, he stopped fingering me, and I was able to focus back to what I was doing. I gradually increased my pace, wondering how long it would take for him to finish. At one point, he slowed my pace, placing his hand over mine. “The tip is the most sensitive part,” he said. “Try this.” He guided my hand, showing me how to tease him with my thumb. I continued, stroking up and down, occasionally focusing more attention to the tip. His body began to quiver lightly, and soon turned into him nearly wiggling around. I watched his facial expression as he closed his eyes, throwing his head into the pillow. His groans once again becoming more frequent and louder. I felt wetness against my palm, making my hand glide up and down easier.

“Oh fuck,” he whispered again. “Don't stop, baby.”

I gave him a slightly confused look, watching his hands bunch the comforter under him as I continued. In a sudden moment, his body flinched as a warm, white substance came out of the tip as Zack let out a deep breath, groaning. I let out a squeal of disgust and surprise as the substance covered my hand. He didn't take any time to recover as he grabbed his t-shirt that was still on the bed and wiped my hand off as well as his stomach. He laughed again at my facial expression.

“What?” I asked.

“I'm sorry, the face is priceless.”

“Hmph,” I scoffed.

“It's okay.” He assured, wearing a grin I wasn't used to seeing on his face.

He sat up and pushed me down to my back again before resuming what he was doing before. I gasped as the sudden touch surprised me. Just as he had done the past few times, rubbing against the throbbing nerves for a bit before sliding his fingers inside of me. I groaned, arching my back against his hand. As his fingers continued thrusting into to me, he used his thumb to rub my clit. I felt that same biting ache in my gut starting to form, slowly growing bigger.

“Baby, don't stop,” I groaned as I began squirming under him.

He never stopped, and soon that ache exploded as it had before. I let out a groan along with the breath I released as his hand slowed to a stop. A few moments went by as a blur as I regained my composure and discovered him laying next to me, watching me intently with his now unclouded eyes.

“You okay?” he asked with a chuckle.

I smiled at him, raising my head to let my lips meet his. “Perfect. You?”

“Never better,” he said as he rolled away to get up. “I'm gonna go grab a shower.” I blushed as I watched him fish through a drawer to find a pair of boxers and sweatpants, before heading to the bathroom. I looked to find my underwear, and changed my top out for a t-shirt before getting back into bed, curling up comfortably under the blanket. I was trying to wait for him to get out of the shower before I went to sleep, but I lost the battle. I felt him climb into bed behind me just as my mind was in the state of almost being completely shut off. A pair of arms wrapped around me as I drifted off into a sound sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize again for the delay, but I hope this update makes up for it. <3 I think this is one of the best sexual thing I've written, and I hope you enjoyed it too.

Big thanks to Twisted Scars, Hayley, Hachie, and Heyyy Babyy for your wonderful comments! What would I do without you guys!!! Keep the comments coming my awesome readers!!!!

I would also love to take this second to post a link to a newish story I've posted. It's a re-write actually: We've Proven Our Love Over Time So Strong Please check it out if you'd like to.