Status: Finished =P

Sing

14

Time seemed to practically fly by. Before I knew it, it was Halloween! It was also mine and Gerard’s 2 month anniversary. I learned it was also Frankie’s birthday. So far, it’d be around 2 or so months since I’d started school. Nessa got used to me not being home all the time, and in the meantime, she got herself a job and a boyfriend. So, hardly anyone was ever at the house.

I couldn’t wait for Gerard to get back. He was supposed to pick up the cake and food. Ray and Bob and I were setting up the house for his birthday party. Mikey got the role of detaining him while we set up. They went to see some movie he’d been dying to see, of course paid for by Gerard. I had climbed up on a chair and put up a sign that read “Happy Birthday Frankie-stein!” I thought it was appropriate, since his birthday was on Halloween.

“Wow, I still can’t believe you put that, “Ray said, putting bloody handprints on the front door. Bob came inside and smiled.

“The yard has been attacked by spiders and webs!” He announced. I giggled and Ray shook his head, laughing to himself.

“Well, “I said, stepping down off the chair. “I think this house is looking pretty scary. Now, if only Gerard will hurry with the food!” I exclaimed, putting my hands on my hips. Ray and Bob looked at each other and burst into laughter. About 15 minutes later, Gerard came in with the cake and sent Bob and Ray for the other stuff in the car. He set the cake down and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled as he kissed me.

“I’ve missed you, “he said, kissing my neck. “The stores are HELL today!”

“Yeah, that’s why I couldn’t get Ray or Bob to go. I knew you would, for me, though, “I said, smiling at him.

“I do love you, “he said, kissing me again. “By the way, I bought some bags of candy for all of the little trick or treaters!” He said, his eyes lighting up. I smiled and gasped.

“I need you to help me get ready!” I said, poking him gently. He smiled and nodded. Bob and Ray tumbled through the door with arms full of bags. I burst into laughter and Gerard picked me up and carried me to my room.

“Hey, “Ray called. “Don’t be too long! We have a party to finish setting up!”

“He’s getting me dressed!” I called back.

“Or he’s getting you undressed, “Bob called back at me. I shook my head and looked at Gee who was laughing silently.

“Well, I like his idea, “he said, kissing me again before setting me down. “Okay, so where are your clothes?”

“Right here, “I said, pulling out a bag. I pulled out a poodle skirt, a white shirt, some black shoes, and some accessories. His eyes widened but then, he smiled.

“What do you need me to do?” He asked, noting how I was pulling my clothes off and pulling skirt on.

“I’m going to need you to zip me up, “I said, turning around. He walked over to me, and zipped up the back of the skirt. I turned around to grab my shirt, but he stopped me. He put his warm hands on my waist and I smiled.

“You’re beautiful, “he said, looking me over. I felt myself blush and he kissed me softly, before handing me my shirt. I smiled and pulled the shirt on.

“You need to go get ready, “I said, suddenly realizing it was 6:35. “Go tell the guys that they need to get ready.” He nodded and kissed me again before leaving. I went over to the mirror and began to fix my hair, when the phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, “Frankie said.

“Hey! I was just about to call you. We’re having a Halloween party tonight! It’s at my house. Be here about 7:30 in costume, okay?” I said.

“Wow, “he said, laughing. “Okay, I will. I was just calling to see what was going on with you. I guess I’ll see you later, “he said, sounding more than a little disappointed.

“Okay, see you then, “I said, hanging up, and I went back to doing my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I'll update first thing tomorrow! (:

Comments?!