Status: Finished =P

Sing

16

We all ended up falling asleep before two. Around eight, I woke up and decided to make the guys breakfast. I got out the stuff to make pancakes and I had just started making fresh-squeezed orange juice when Frank stumbled into the kitchen.

“Good morning, sleepyhead, “I said, smiling at him. He rubbed his eyes and smiled.

“Morning, “he mumbled.

“I’m making pancakes, eggs, and bacon, and orange juice, “I announced.

“Like, not store bought?” He asked in a confused tone.

“Yeah, home-made everything, “I said, smiling.

“Oh, yum, I think. Well, last night was fun, “he said, sitting in a chair.

“Yeah, did you have a good birthday?” I asked, putting the orange juice in the fridge.

“I did, “he said, nodding his head. “It was the best birthday; I think I can honestly say that.”

“Aw, well, I’m glad. You deserve a good birthday, “I said, smiling at him. I got out a bowl and began mixing the ingredients for the pancakes.

“Can I help?” He asked, getting up and walking over to me.

“Um, sure, I guess you can. You can get out the bacon and start cooking it, “I said, pointing towards the fridge. He nodded and a few minutes of silenced passed.

“So, you never gave me my other thing, “he reminded me suddenly. I nodded and left the kitchen and a few minutes later, I returned with his gift.

“Happy birthday, Frankie, “I said, smiling at his wide eyes. He took it from me and examined it.

“You bought me a Les Paul?!” He exclaimed quietly. I nodded, and he looked at me. He suddenly seemed upset.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, now slightly disappointed.

“I can’t take this… Les Pauls are expensive… I know, because I’ve wanted to buy one for months!” He said, looking it over.

“Frankie, it was nothing. I am well-off. I had some extra money. Please, let me do something for you!” I laughed. He sighed.

“I don’t know…” He said, quietly.

“Frankie, think of it as I’m doing something for the band. Mikey said you had an old guitar that desperately needed repairs… So, this way you have a guitar that doesn’t need repairing! Please, it’s the only thing I could find that I knew you would love…”I said quietly.

“Okay, thank you very much, Aiden, “he said, setting it down on the table. He walked over and embraced me in a hug. It was in a way, easier to hug him. He was actually about my height, maybe an inch or two taller. I felt his warm breath on my neck. “You are my best friend, “he whispered into my ear. “You are beautiful, smart, amazing, funny, and above all of that, you are by far the most caring girl I have ever met. I hope you never change.” I just held him tighter. “Promise me that you won’t change… Please…”

“I promise, Frankie. I won’t change…”I whispered, not wanting to let go. I finally had to pull away to begin cooking the pancakes.

“So, what did you get Gerard?” He asked out of nowhere.

“What do you mean?” I asked, looking over at him just as I flipped a pancake.

“For your anniversary?” He said slowly, as if I were retarded.

“Oh, ha. Well, we are going to get together tonight. I don’t know what to get him. What does he want?” I asked, suddenly realizing that I had no idea what to get him.

“Um, well, you could get him like… I don’t know… Um, some new drawing stuff. He loves to draw, “he reminded me.

“That’s a good idea, “I said happily. “Thank you, Frankie.”

“Any time, love. Any time, “he said, smiling at me. About that time, Gerard came stumbling into the kitchen.

“Good morning, sugar, “he said, kissing me. Frank went back to cooking the bacon.

“Good morning, babe, “I said, hugging him. He looked at the food and smiled.

“Wow that smells very good!” He said, looking at Frank.

“Yeah, you need to go get the guys. I think it’s done, Frankie, “I said, smiling.

“Okay, “he said, as he headed into the living room. As soon as he left, I wrapped my arms around Gee’s neck and pulled him closer to me, and I kissed him.

“Hmm, so I was thinking we could spend the night together, to make up for yesterday, “I said, kissing him again. He smiled.

“Just us tonight?” He asked.

“Yeah, but right now, I gotta feed some hungry boys, “I said as they all stumbled into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?