Status: Finished =P

Sing

17

“Hey, I’m going to take Mikey home, and I guess whoever else needs a ride. I’ll be back in a little while, “Gerard said, kissing me once before leaving me in the kitchen with Frankie.

“I’m going to go get some art supplies, “I told him, and he nodded. “Do you want to go with me?”

“Well, that was a stupid question. Of course I would, “he said, rolling his eyes.

“Okay, well, after he leaves, I’ll throw on something to wear and we’ll go, okay?” I said, already pulling my hair into a ponytail.

“Okay, “he said, leaving the kitchen. After a few minutes, he came back fully dressed.

Around 1:30 or so, all of the guys finally left and then, we were out the door. It was sort of a rushed activity. We hadn’t the slightest idea how long it would take Gerard to drop off Mikey, so we were on a tight schedule. We quickly drove back to the house and took everything inside. He so graciously helped me put it all in gift bags, and about 30 minutes later, Gerard pulled into the driveway. Frank looked at me, smiled, hugged me, and left out the back door before Gerard even came inside.

“Hey sugar, “Gerard said, coming into the living room. He looked around. “Did Frank leave?”

“Yes, “I said, standing up and walking over to him. “He did, about 15 minutes ago.”

“Oh, “he said, smirking. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“So, “I said, smiling at him. “We have the house to ourselves for the night.” He smiled as he leaned down to kiss me. “I have something for you, by the way.” He raised a brow and smiled. I went and brought the bag to him.

“Oh, you shouldn’t have, “he said, taking the bag from me. He pulled out the art pencils, three pads of drawing paper, tracing paper, the gift card to the local Art and Crafts store, and the How-To books. He smiled. “How did you know I need more art supplies?”

“Oh, let’s just say a little bird told me, “I said, kissing him softly.

“Well, tell that little bird thank you, “he said, pulling me into a tight embrace.

“I hoped you’d like it, “I said, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist. He shook his head and laughed quietly.

“I love it, sugar, “he said, kissing the top of my head. “It’s perfect, just like you.” I felt my heart flip. “I love you, “he whispered. He pulled away and got down on one knee. I felt my stomach flip and my heart beat wildly. “I know. I know we’ve only been dating for a couple months… But I have never been more certain about anything in my entire life… I’m not asking you to marry me now, but, “he said, pulling out a box. “I am asking you if you would stay with me. I think I can honestly say I have found my muse, and you are it. I love you, Aiden Daly Jameson. You are everything to me. I just hope you’ll let me be the one for you, because you are the only hope for me, sugar. You have no idea what you’ve done to me. I love you, “he said. His eyes filled with hope and anxiety. I felt the tears spill from my eyes. He stood up and wrapped me up in his arms. “Oh my, I’m so sorry, sugar. I didn’t mean to make you cry…”

“No, “I said, shaking my head. “I love you too. I am so lucky to have you. You are amazing, darlin’. I love you with everything I am.” He opened the box, and inside of it, there was a beautiful silver ring with an amethyst in the center. Inscribed inside the ring were the words “With all my love, Gee.” He took it out and placed it on my left ring finger.

“Well, that looks just right on you. I had really hoped it would, “he said, intertwining our fingers. He kissed me, and I couldn’t help but smile.

“It’s a perfect fit, just like us, “I said, pulling him closer to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aiden's Ring

Comment if you liked it... I dont know how to work on it or if anyone even likes it if I don't get feedback! If you want me to keep writing, comment please!