Dancing The Full Moon

Chapter 6

Ok sooo I do not know what to say or do, but I know I did one thing that was stupid of me of course, because it clearly isn’t even acting.

I pushed Jacoby from me “Um- It wasn’t what it looks like?” I frowned, trying to remember some of what the girls shout when they get cut like this in the movies.

The brunette haired girl glared at me “Liar, I saw what I saw, you jumped at him and acted like he did it so we could break up, huh! Well it isn’t working” she glared at me and jumped in Jacoby’s arms. IS she serious?

“Mi-”

“Oh I missed you Jacoby!” She exclaimed trying to kiss him on the lips, but Jacoby pulled her back.

“Get off Missy” he growled, pushing her off.

“Why?” she pouted.

“No one likes you” he snapped at her.

I still don’t understand why he hates her so much, yea, maybe he isn’t her mate, but what the freak? Why act like that.

“Um- your Missy, right?” I asked.

She turned to me and glared “Yes.”

“Well um- is nice to meet you my name is Blaze, I’-”

“You’re a vampire?” she exclaimed cutting me off, does she likes to cut people off or something?

“Um- yes?”

“I knew you didn’t cheat, she just attacked you” she said, then something apparently clicked in her mind and she stared growling.

“A vampire attacked my mate!” she snarled and shifted.

“What the hell?!” I shouted as I was thrown to the wall, again. Ok now I know why he hates her, she’s a crazy psycho!

The brownish wolf growled at me from across the room, taking two steps forward.

“Dammit girl, I hate fighting” I groaned, checking myself for any injuries then I stood in a fight position.

She started to run, in five seconds she was in front of me, but does five seconds was all it took for me to exanimate her body, pulse and strength, knowing all of that I already knew how to beat her ass.

As she jumped at me, I bent down, missing her paws, then I grabbed her be the back paw as she hit the wall and threw her against the floor as hard as I could, forgetting that I was in the third floor, the floor broke and down she went, me behind her.

But before I could a hand grabbed mine and pulled me up.

“Well, I’m- sorry that I broke your floor” I said looking at Jacoby.

He chuckled “Nice fight”

“Yea, and thanks for stopping it” I mumble.

“My pleasure” He smirked, bastard.

“So, we should probably go and check her, the stairs are next to this room” He said looking down.

“Yea probably, but that’s so not my style” I shrugged.

He raised an eyebrow “Not your style?”

“This is” I replied and jumped in the hole I made, I’M FALLING!!! WOOOOOO!!!WIIIIII!!

*BAMB* I hit the floor, back first.

“Ouch” I groaned, rubbing my head as I stood up.

I brushed my pants with my hands getting the dirt out and from my shirt.

Looking around I notice I’m in the basement and there’s no wolf around.

Hmp, she must have left. But how did she master so much strength?

I smelled around but stopped, too many scents were here.

“Don’t ever do that again” Jacoby’s angry voice appeared from the door.

I rolled my eyes “Oh come on, I’m a vampire, that didn’t even hurt, ok maybe it did a little but whatever. Anyway, where’s Missy?”

Jacoby looked around and smelled “she’s out, she might come back later, I hope not”

“If she comes back I hope she remembers not to mess with the best fighter”

“Meaning you?” he raised he’s eyebrows.

“Yes” I replied and he laughed.

“Don’t mess with me boy, I’m always right, plus I know your weakness” I glared at him.

He’s laughing stopped “And my weakness is?”

“Me” I seductively replied taking a step towards him, he took a step back.

We continue like that until he’s back was touching the wall, I took one more step, my face was close to he’s, I could feel he’s breathing in my face.

“Blaze-don’t” He gulped as I touched he’s face.

“See? I’m always right.” I whisper and walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long :(