Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

I'll never let you go

Once we made it back to Taylor’s house, he grabbed my hand and led me inside while the rest of them were still making their way inside the house. He tightened his grip on my hand and led me up the stairs to his room. I smiled as he led me in to his room once we made it up the stairs. After we finally got in to his room, he shut the door behind us and pulled me close, leading me over to his bed.

“Mm, I love you,” I stutter as he playfully kisses my neck. “I love you too,” he says softly as he kisses my neck lightly. I felt him tighten his arms around my waist and pull me even closer. I smiled as he pulled me down on to the bed with him, tightening his arms around my waist. “I never want to let you go,” she whispered in to my ear. “I will never let you go, I promise baby,” he says and kisses me softly.

“I know,” I smile as I look up at him. I felt him pull me closer and wrap his arms around my waist. This felt so right and I never wanted to let him go. I knew there was nothing to worry about. Nothing was ever going to happen between us, right? I could only hope for the best. He pulled me even closer and kissed me lovingly, tightening his arms around me. I kissed him back and slid my tongue in his mouth, begging for entrance. I shivered under his touch as his warm hands made contact with my cool back. Even though I was cold, the warmth felt good.

I lean in and kiss him before I pull on his shirt. He nods and lets me pull it off his body. I couldn’t help but stare at his abs. Realizing I was staring, my eyes shifted back up so I was staring in to his wonderful chocolate brown eyes. “Sorry,” I say softly as I stare up at him. “For what?” he smiles at me. “Staring,” I simply said, smiling a bit. “You know I don’t mind, I do it too,” he smiled and pressed his warm lips against my neck.

“I love you,” I muttered as he placed soft, playful kisses on my neck. “I love you too, more than you’ll ever know,” he replies back. I smiled as he pulled me even closer to him. I didn’t even notice we were almost close to falling off the bed, right on the edge. “I think we’re about to fall off the bed, we’re right on the edge, babe.” I said as he tightened his arms around my small waist, making both of us fall on to the floor. We hit the floor with a somewhat loud thud.

“Sorry!” Taylor said, smiling big. I knew he was trying so hard to not crack up laughing. I didn’t know what he was laughing at though. I guess I’ll never know. “W-what are you l-laughing at?” I stuttered as we began with our major laughing fit about nothing. He took a big breath before continuing. “I-I don’t know,” he smiles again, showing his shiny teeth. I smiled back and sat up a bit. I was sitting on his stomach with my legs straddled around him, pinning him down on the ground.

“Well, you look comfortable baby girl,” he smiles and leans up, kissing my lips. “I am,” I smiled down at him as I tightened my legs around his waist, straddling his waist. I know it sounds wrong but nothing was going on. I sat up and let him reposition himself so he could sit up right from how he was lying on the floor. With that, he picked me up in his arms and tossed me on his bed. Laughing, he jumped on to the bed, and landed right next to me.

“Come here baby,” he says and moves a hand through my hair as he looks down at me with those deep brown eyes of his. I leant up and pressed my lips to his. He kisses me back and pulls me on top of him so I was straddling his waist again. I felt him move his arms up my shirt as he kissed me back. I put my hands around his bare neck and lay my fully clothed body against his bare chest.

“C-can I?” he asked, I nodded my head slowly and kissed his cheek softly before he pulled my shirt off. He pulled me even closer and kissed my shoulder lightly as he pulled me under the covers with him. “You are so beautiful,” he says, lacing his fingers tightly with mine. “Thanks,” I smile. “You’re not so bad yourself, handsome,” I reply back, and move my other hand to rest on his neck.

“I am never going to let you go,” he promised. I knew what he said was true, and that he would keep it. “Me either,” I said softly. We continue to make out, not going very far before there was a knock on the door. Whoever it was totally knew how to ruin the moment. We both sighed angrily, irritated at who had just knocked on the door completely interrupting us. “What?” Taylor yelled, irritated at the fact we got interrupted. I totally understood how he felt because I felt the same way.

“What are you guys doing in here?” we heard Jessica’s annoying voice on the other side of the door. Rolling his eyes, Taylor gets up and heads to open the door, leaving his shirt off. Not that I minded, he was so good-looking. I couldn’t help it.

Meanwhile; Taylor’s POV
“Hey, uh, what do you want?” I asked with an annoyed tone as I opened the door. Jessica stood there with her arms crossed over her chest. “What the hell were you guys doing in there? I could totally hear it through the wall in my room that is right next to yours. Can’t you guys learn how to keep it down in there? I was trying to sleep.” She said. Her tone was so whiny, I seriously wanted to slap that evil little smirk right off her face.

“I’m sorry. We’ll try to keep it down. What’s your problem?” I said. I could tell she was looking at me, being bare chest and all. “Uh, I don’t have a problem, I think it’s your girlfriend, not me,” she said as she stared at me. Oh, really? She seriously just went there? It’s on…Cruella. “Why do you think it’s her? You know, it could be you…” I trailed off, smiling a bit. I was really starting to get ticked off with all of these little games she was trying to play.

I shrugged it off and turned so I could walk back in my room. “Ugh, whatever…” she stomped off. When I knew she was fully out of my sight, I went back in my room and slammed the door shut, frustrated. It’s so stupid how she’s always done that. I bet she’s probably downstairs already telling everyone that Sam and I were doing something when we really weren’t. “You okay baby?” Sam asked and opened her arms for me. Shaking my head, I went and pulled her tight in my arms, never wanting to let her go. She was the only thing I needed right now.

“I’m really starting to get sick and tired of Jessica and all the shit she starts. She really needs to learn how to keep her mouth shut and keep things to herself.” I said, I was really trying to over think it all. I let the thought fade from my mind as I held Samantha tight and close in my arms, falling in to a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, here's the next chapter...finally! :D
sorry i haven't updated this in forever.
comment and let me know what you think! it would really mean a lot <3

Please comment and subscribe if you want more! (: