Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

Truth and Love

Meanwhile; Jessica’s POV
I rolled my eyes as I headed down the stairs. My own cousin, the famous Taylor Lautner says I have a problem? Who does he think he is saying that to someone like me? I’m just a normal girl who lives a normal boring life while he lives in a bigger city, a more populated town where all the famous celebrities live here in California. I’m from a family who lives in a small town in Georgia where nothing fun ever really happens except sometimes when bands and singers come to perform there. It’s all down home country there and here, its way different and all about Hollywood, famous people and movies and everything.

After I got down to the bottom of the stairs, I made my way in to the front room where my sister watching a movie. “Hey, Jess…” my sister looks at me, smiling. “Hi…” I say back and sit down next to her. “What’s wrong?” she asked, looking over at me. “Oh, nothing…” I trailed off. Okay, so I guess I was just a bit jealous of their relationship, the whole reason being because my last boyfriend broke up with me for this other chick, who is the total opposite of me, the good girl, who doesn’t smoke, drink or party it up on weekends getting super wasted with her friends. That’s how I was in high school and still am when I’m back home with friends.

I admit, I still smoke and drink. I’ve been doing it since I was about fifteen when I was a freshman in high school. And surprisingly I passed all my classes and graduated too. It’s one of the things that are the most hardest to stop. Once you start, you can’t stop, just like if you lose your virginity. My mind began to wander, thinking of all the stupid things I did back then and still do now.

Pretty much every day back in high school I would skip at least one or two of my classes with some of my friends and smoke. I know it wasn’t the smartest decision but I was addicted, but I’ve slowed a lot since then. I admit I was stupid to do that and regret it now, I really do. The thoughts drifted from my mind as I began to speak again, taking a seat next to my sister on the couch. “I don’t know, I’m just kind of jealous I guess of Taylor and his relationship with Sam. All I want is someone to look at me like that, I haven’t felt like that in so long, Mads.” I sighed as I looked at her.

“You’ll find someone, Jess, I know you will.” She said, rubbing my shoulder lightly. I gave my sister a small smile as we began to talk for the next few minutes.

------

Back to Samantha’s POV
A couple hours later, Taylor and I woke up from our nap. “Hi beautiful,” he sat up, smiling at me. “Hi,” I reply back and felt him pull me closer to him. I kissed his cheek and put my arms around his torso and scooted closer to him as he leaned in. I could feel his warm breath on my face. I lean in and press my lips against his. As he kisses me, I felt him pull me on top of him and pull me close in his arms. I smiled against his bare chest as he tightened his arms around me.

I didn’t want this moment to end. I wanted to stay like this forever. “I never want to let you go,” I said looking into his dark brown eyes as his stared back into mine. “I don’t want to either, I’m yours forever, baby, all yours,” he said, kissing the top of my head. I smiled and buried my face into the crook in his neck, taking his hand in mine and lacing our fingers together tightly. I know I was all his forever and he was mine forever too. I was never going to let anything come between us whatsoever, whether it’s the crazy fan girls or paparazzi. None of it will ever get in between our relationship.

He held me in his arms the next few minutes before he lightly pushed me off of him and sat up, pulling me in his arms again. “Want to watch a movie?” he asked, looking down at me. “Sure,” I said as I looked up at him, smiling. “Come on babe, let’s go find a movie to watch, we should watch it up here, because I kind of don’t want to be around Jessica right now, from what happened earlier…” he trailed off. “Okay,” I said as we both stood up to head downstairs. Before we headed down, Taylor grabbed his shirt off the floor and slid it back on over his amazing body before he led me downstairs to the cabinet where they kept all of the movies.

About five minutes later of looking through tons of movies, we finally agreed on one to watch. He picked out 50 First Dates. It was a really good movie, funny too but sad since she lost her memory. After we grabbed the movie, we headed back upstairs to watch it. As we watched the movie on his flat-screen TV in his room, he held me close. I loved being in the spot I am now. There was nothing better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter!
Had to re-post since mibba crashed -_-
please comment & let me know what you think! :D
also subscribe too if you haven't already!(: