Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

Turn right in to my arms

I was kind of getting a little bit worried with all of that he has been telling me these past few months when I was watching Entertainment Tonight one time back in early July. There was a rumor buzzing around that Joe was cheating on me with Taylor Swift.

About right as soon as I heard that, I called him right away once I hit pause on that part with the remote. I immediately told him to come over as soon as he could. He said he would be right over. Not even 15 minutes later, he was already over here.

“Hey baby. What’s wrong?” he questioned as I opened the door and grabbed his hand before leading him in to the living room.

“I think you have some explaining to do...” I said firmly as I stared over at him once I sat down on the couch. He took a seat beside me and looked over at me.

“Sooo,” he trailed off, staring over at me, his hands resting in his lap. About right as soon as we both sat down, I grabbed the remote and pressed the play button.

“Have you seen this?” I asked him flat out, and turned toward him, so I was facing him. He continued to look over at me; I could see a look of slight confusion in his eyes. Really?! How could he not know about this?

“Where the hell did that come from? It’s not true, I swear to you, Sam, nothing happened. Besides, this was a while back…” Did I really just hear him say that he had no idea that any of this had happened? I mean, he was with her that night, as they were explaining it from what the reporter said, so how could he not know that this ever happened.

I sighed softly to myself before pausing the TV and pulling my legs up to my chest and burying my face in to my knees. I could feel soft tears build up in my eyes as I closed my eyes shut. I wasn’t sure if I believed him or not.

“Samantha? Baby, can we talk?” I felt him move his hand to rest on my leg. He rubbed it lightly. I didn’t respond. As I opened my eyes and moved slightly, I felt a few tears slip down my face. I sniffled before I felt Joe move his hand under my chin and moved my face so I was now staring in to his eyes.

“Baby, talk to me…” he said, staring over at me with soft tears that were starting to build up in his eyes. It killed him to see me like this; he always hates to see me cry. That’s what does it for him, just seeing me like this gets him all messed up like that.

“W-why? Did you really cheat on me?” I asked, staring over at him, blankly. Part of me believed that he didn’t cheat and another part didn’t believe him that he would possibly try to hurt me like that.

“No I didn’t. I never have or ever will cheat on you and I promise you that. I really never wanted anything like this to ever happen to you…I’m really sorry babe. You have to believe me. I never want to lose you or ever let you go!” he said, pulling me closer in his arms. I believed him for now; at least, until something like this happens again. If it does, I totally give up. I rested my head on his shoulder and let the stray tears fall.

He rubbed my back soothingly as he comforted me and held me close in his arms.

“Baby, you know that I would never, ever possibly think of doing that to you. You’re my everything,” he said softly in to my ear before lightly kissing my cheek.

“I know,” I said, a little bit uneasy. He looked over at me with concern-filled eyes.

“What’s wrong Sami? Did I do something wrong?” he asked, staring over at me.

“N-nothing, you didn’t do a single thing wrong…i-it’s j-just I have a really strong feeling you might do this or something very similar again.” I said, as I continued to stare into his deep brown eyes.

“Oh-baby, I swear to you, I will never hurt you like this ever again. I really want you to believe me. You’re the only girl for me and I’d be nothing without you by my side. I-is there any way I can make it up to you?” he stared into my eyes, hope filled in his dark brown orbs.

“Yeah…I know that. I don’t know…we could watch some movies and hang out?” I questioned, staring up at him.

“How about dinner and a movie? Everyone else is going out tonight, so it’ll be just us two over at my place. What do you say baby girl?” he smiled down at me as he held me close. My mouth curved up in to a slight smile, he was adorable.

“Deal,” I said, smiling as he moved his arms from around my waist and stood up, holding his hand out.

“Sami, can I have this dance?” he smiled down at me, still holding his hand out, waiting for me to grab a hold of it.

I smiled and replied a quick “sure,” before taking his hand, him pulling me up in the process. I stood in front of him, staring up at him, smiling. He smiled back before he tightened his arms around my waist before pulling me closer. We started to sway back and forth, getting lost in the moment.

“But, there’s no music,” I said, breaking the silence as we continued to slowly sway back in forth, holding each other close.

“I can sing to you,” he said softly, smiling before he leaned down toward my lips. I moved my arms around his neck and leaned in, pressing my lips firmly against his.

“Please do,” I said, staring deep in to his eyes once we parted from the kiss.

“Hello beautiful, how’s it goin’, I hear it’s wonderful in California,” he began to sing as he held me close while we swayed back and forth in each other’s arms.

“I’ve been missin’ you, it’s true,” he sang the next line and pulled me closer in to his chest.

“But tonight, I’m gonna fly, yeah tonight, I’m gonna fly,” he sang that part before he sang the rest of it.

Once he finished up singing the song, he moved his arm around my waist and smiled down at me. For the next few minutes, we stared in to each other’s eyes, both smiling. He leant forward toward my lips again. I smiled lightly before attaching my lips to his. He pulls me closer, I could feel him move his arms up my shirt and rest them on my sides. I pull him down on to the couch next to me, our lips not parting once.

“I love you so much baby, you have no idea,” he says, staring down at me as we slowly parted from the kiss.

He crawls on top of me, not putting all of his weight on me and moves his arms up my shirt a bit more.

“I love you too!” I breathed softly. I could feel his tongue on my bottom lip. I let him in right away. Right as he was about to kiss him back, his phone started going off. He groans before getting off the top of me and pulls his iPhone out.

He looks over at me and mouths “one second, I’ll be right back,” before he unlocks his phone to answer the call.

He got up and made his way in to the other room while he began to talk on the phone to whoever called. I began to let my mind wander as I stared off in to the distance. I just couldn’t help but wonder if he was really telling the truth or not that he wouldn’t hurt me like this again. Personally, I think since something like this already happened, it really easily could happen again. I just shrugged it off; we’ll see what happens in time.
♠ ♠ ♠
heeey(:
here's the next chapterr!!
i really hope you guys are liking it so far!
please comment & let me know what you think :D
Please comment if you want more!!!!!(:
Also, subscribe too if you haven't already!

Taylor Lautner will be coming into the story in one of the next few chapters hopefully, so y'all will just have to wait (: He'll be in it soon! :D