Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Joe's POV
“Joseph, what the hell is going on here?!” Taylor shouted, looking over toward my direction, eyes wide in extreme shock and confusion. Sam pulled away quickly and backed off.

“But…what Joe? You mean to tell me that you lied to me-correction, both of us?” Sam questioned, staring right over at me, with a hurt look on her face.

“Y-yeah…I did. I’m sorry! You know I never wanted to hurt you, Sam, but when I met Taylor here, it was different, and I felt something between us instantly. I’m really truly sorry Sam! Taylor, babe, you have to believe me, I am so sorry! S-Sam,” I said, some hope in my voice.

“W-what, Joe?” she snapped over at me, tears falling down her cheeks as she lifted her head slowly to look at me. I felt horrible, at this moment, I really wanted to go crawl in to a hole and die.

“I-I really never wanted to hurt you, or ever come to this; I really think we should just be friends. I am so sorry; you have to believe me, Samantha.” I said, looking over at her. She stared back over at me with a blank expression on her face and didn’t say another word. After a few minutes of silence, Taylor was the next person to speak up, breaking the dead, awkward silence.

“Joe, how could you?!” she asked, her eyes wide as she looked over at me, tears in her eyes.

“Tay-listen, I never planned this. Any of it! I am so sorry. I really don’t blame you if you hate me, you have every right to. Both of you do.” I said, looking at both of the girls in front of me.

“Joe,” both of them said at exactly the same time. They looked over at each other and smiled, laughing a bit. I had no idea what that was all about!

“W-we’ll both be right back. Could you give us a minute?” Taylor asked moving her hand to rest on Sam’s shoulder.

She was very tender hearted and was nice to everyone. I just nodded my head and laid my head back down on the pillow, before they both turned and walked out of my room, the door shutting behind them. I shut my eyes and started to feel super guilty for all the things I put both of them through in this short period of time, beginning to think about how it ended up like this.

Meanwhile; Taylor’s POV
I really could not believe Joe at this point, what the hell was going on? He was cheating on me? How could he…that, that bitch!

“We’ll both be right back. Could you give us a minute?” I asked as I moved my hand to rest on Samantha’s shoulder.

I really wanted to talk to her to see if she knew anything. I was really hoping she knew something so I can get my revenge on him just like I do on every one of my other ex boyfriends.

He nodded before Sam and I both turned and walked out of his room in to the hall way. “So, did Joe really cheat on me, with you? Or vice-versa?” I asked, looking over at her. She nodded before she started to speak.

“Yeah, I think so…and earlier today, I asked him if it was true and he denied the whole thing. This proves to me that he lied to both of us…” she said, trailing off. My mouth dropped.

“What a fucking lying bitch!!” I screamed. Oh my God, I was so frustrated. I can’t believe he would ever do that, I mean, I thought I trusted him but he’s just like every other guy I’ve dated. They’re all the same…I swear, they always say the same thing, such total B.S. That’s the reason I can never trust any guys anymore, because they do stuff like this.

We talked for the next few minutes and laughed about some stupid retarded stuff Joe did a while back when he was “cheating” on the both of us. The moment I walked in to the room, I saw her and freaked out a bit, but now that we’ve sort of talked it all out about the whole thing about Joe, I think we are going to be the best of friends. We linked arms before making our way back to Joe’s room, looking through the small window on the door, before opening the door. From the looks of it, a man in a white lab coat, probably a doctor was fixing the IV in Joe’s arm.

The guy turned and said something to him before walking toward the door. After it opened, he rushed out before Sam and I walked in. Joe turned and looked over toward our direction, a very confused look on his face with his eyebrows all scrunched together. I already knew what was probably going through his mind; What the hell is going on here? Why are they just suddenly starting to get along with each other? I just laughed softly to myself. So what if we’re, like, “best friends” now? We totally understand what each other’s going through and this is one of the things that build’s a strong friendship.

“Hey Joe…there’s something we both have to tell you.” Sam and I both said, staring over at him.

“What is it?” he asked, looking over at us with slightly hazy eyes like he was about to fall asleep or pass out, one of the two.

“You’re so freaking crazy and insane if you think either of us will ever forgive you for all of the hell you put the both of us through. It’s over!” I stated, smiling over at him.

I was done with all these stupid little games he was trying to play. As I looked over at Sam, I could see the same thing in her eyes. Both of us needed guys who would treat us absolutely perfect, like princesses and who don’t treat us like shit, like a couple of the last boyfriends I’ve had! With that, Sam and I left his hospital room, smiling. We’ve said our peace, now it was time for guy hunting with my new best friend!
♠ ♠ ♠
Heey(:
Here is the next chapter!!!
I really hope you guys like it!
Please comment & let me know what you think :D

Please comment if you want more!!!!
Also, subscribe if you haven't already!!=D
Tell all your friends to check this out & comment/subscribe!!!!!(:

Also very important:
Taylor Daniel Lautner will be coming in to the story very soon!!!! :D