Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

Living It Up-Hollywood Style

It’s been a few weeks since the whole fiasco at the hospital with Joe. Since Joe and I aren’t together anymore, I am still really good friends with both Kevin and Nick. Whenever I’m around them, they know it’s a good thing for me to keep a safe distance from him. Same for him too I heard from Nick the last time I hung out with them, except for Joe. Taylor and I are officially best friends now and she’s one of the coolest people ever! I was upstairs in my room staring over at the TV as I sat there on my bed; Entertainment Tonight was on. There was a rumor going around that Joe just now got out of the hospital, almost 4 weeks later. I rolled my eyes before I began to flip through the channels. Nothing was on, so I decided to turn it off.

Baby you’re a firework, come on let your color’s burst, make ‘em go "oh, oh, oh!", as you shoot across the sky-y-y I heard my phone start to go off. I grabbed my iPhone off my bedside table and tapped the home button to see who was calling. Taylor was calling me. I answered right away.

“Hello?” I said in to my phone as I answered the call.

“Hey Sam! It’s Taylor! Are you doing anything later tonight?” I heard her say on the other line.

“Not that I know of, why?” I asked, staring down at the black comforter on my bed.

“I’m going to take you to one of the hottest parties ever in Hollywood! There are a few people I really want you to meet!” she said, I smiled and began to think who those people could be. Famous people of course, I mean, why wouldn’t they not be famous and go to a party with a bunch of celebrities?

“Awesome! Sounds great,” I exclaimed, I was so happy!

“Really? That’s great; I’ll be over at 8 to pick you up!” she said.

“Okay, cool!” I said, and got up off my bed before making my way over to my closet.

“Wear something cute because we’re going to find some cute guys tonight! I know it!” she said. I laughed at her remark.

“Ha ha, okay, I will!! See you soon girl!” I said, as I started to look through all the dresses I had in my closet.

“You too! Bye,” she replied back before I ended the call. After searching through my closet, I found the perfect outfit to wear; a real cute black strapless mini dress with lace on the top and a sash around the middle with a bow. I remember I wore this dress to Homecoming my senior year, which was not even a year ago.

After I went and put the dress on, I headed in to my bathroom so I could put on my makeup. About fifteen minutes later, I finished putting on my makeup before I went and slid on my matching black heels. I glanced over at the clock as I reached over to grab my purse along with my cell phone. It was 7:50; I had about only 10 more minutes until Taylor would be here to pick me up.

I put on a cute matching black necklace and bracelet before I grabbed my purse and iPhone and headed out of my room and right down the stairs. I noticed Jason sitting at the bar in the kitchen, eating a sandwich.

“Hey Jace,” I smiled over at him. He turned and had to blink twice as he stared over at me.

“H-hey! Oh, wow! Sam, you look a-amazing. Where are you going?” he asked, smiling lightly over at me.

“Taylor’s taking me to this big Hollywood party! We’re gonna look for some good-looking guys there, together! Ha ha,” I said, smiling big at the last part, laughing slightly. He smiled and laughed a bit.

“Awesome! Hope you girls have fun!” he said, wiping his hands on his jeans before standing up and pulling me in to a loving brotherly hug.

“Hopefully you don’t run in to Joe…I already told Kevin that he and Nick should kick his ass for hurting you like he ended up doing!” he said staring down at me once we pulled away from the hug.

“Thanks,” I sighed, staring back up at him.

“He totally deserves it, from all three of us guys; no one is going to treat my baby sister like that, ever!” he said as my phone started to go off; the chorus of Firework by Katy Perry started blaring through the speakers on my phone.

I mouthed a soft “sorry” before I unlock my phone to answer the call. He mouths back a quick “it’s okay,” before I walk off in to the front living room.

“Hey, okay. I’ll be right out!” I said and quickly ended the call before yelling to Jason that I would see him later, tomorrow rather since I’ll probably be getting home later tonight anyway.

“Be safe and have fun!” he yelled as I headed toward the front door.

“Will do, bye!” I yelled back before heading out the front door, holding on to my purse along with my phone. After I walked outside, I pulled out my keys before locking the door behind me.

I walked to the driveway to see Taylor in her light blue mini Cooper.

“Hey girl!” she yelled over at me, the window all the way down on her side.

“Hey!” I replied back before going over to the passenger side door and getting in, shutting the door soon after I got in. Once I buckled my seat belt, Taylor looked over at me.

“You look beautiful, girl! That dress is gorgeous, I love it!” she stated, smiling.

I smiled back and replied with a soft “thanks,” as I looked over at her.

She wore a cute blue mini dress with lace on the top with a cute sash around the middle.

“I love your outfit too, girl!” I said, smiling back at her.

“Thanks!” she said before turning the engine on and pulling out of the drive way.

We talked all the way there. About twenty minutes later, she pulled in to a parking lot and paid a guy who stood by a sign that said Valet parking on it.

“Come on, let’s go!” she said grabbing her purse before we both got out of the car. After linking our arms together, we headed for the entrance. This was going to be one awesome night, I could tell!

------

“Hey Sam!” I looked over to see Kevin and Nick making their way toward me and Taylor. Both of them hugged each of us.

“Hey,” I smiled as I hugged Nick. It was good that Joe wasn’t with them.

“Where’s Joe?” I asked out of curiosity.

“With his new girlfriend…” he trailed off.

“Oh, wow. Really? He moved on that quick?” I asked, laughing slightly.

“Y-yeah,” he mumbled.

“Oh, hey, there’s something I came over here to tell you…there’s somebody I want you to meet!” he said, smiling over at me.

“Who is it, Nick?” I asked, a slight smirk on my face.

“I’ll be right back…” he trails off, Taylor and I talked to Kevin for the time being.

“How have you been, Kev?” I asked, smiling over at him.

“I’ve been good. How about you?” he asked.

“Good, still looking for the perfect guy to treat me right and all that,” I said and sighed.

“Well, I think Nick found someone perfect for you…” he trailed off, his eyes shifted to the right, my left. Nick stood there, with a guy standing right behind him. Was t-that Taylor Lautner? I had to take a double look. When I opened my eyes, I knew I wasn’t dreaming. It really was him standing there, right behind Nick.

“H-hey, Taylor,” he spoke up as he looked over at her, not looking her in the eyes. She replied with a soft “hello” back.

“Sam, t-this is-” Nick said, and Taylor finished for him.

“I-I’m Taylor,” he smiled that amazing smile of his, showing his shiny pearly white teeth.

“I know,” I smiled over at him.

“I guess, we’ll see you two later…don’t have too much fun!” Nick joked, smiling. Taylor laughed at his comment. I did too, Nick was hilarious.

“I-I’m Sam,” I said, smiling over at him.

“It’s nice to meet you. Nick’s told me some stuff about you…I’m real sorry about how Joe ended up treating you. He’s a real jerk to have done something like that to a beautiful, amazing girl like you! You deserve much, much better!” he said, smiling toward me. I really appreciated his comment, he was so sweet!

“Would you like to dance with me?” he asked, holding out his hand toward me as a slow song came on; Hero by Enrique Iglesias.

I smiled and nodded with a soft “sure,” before grabbing his hand. He led me to the middle of the dance floor where there was a bunch of other people dancing. After we danced, we continued to talk the rest of the night getting to know each other. I knew the moment I looked in to his eyes that he could possibly be the one, I just knew it. This glance with Taylor was way stronger than it was when I was with Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter!!!!!!! :D
I really hope you guys like it, i was so excited to write this because Mr. Taylor Lautner is FINALLY coming in to the story as of now...haha
so please comment and let me know what you think :D
COMMENT for more!!! (:
SUBSCRIBE TOO! :D