Status: hoping to update this soon :3

Twins V.S. Twins

Adian

I started to giggle like a maniac as Bill traced my sides.
"Adain,come on!" I looked at him for a second. I giggled as he picked me up and carried me outside.
"Billa put me down!" I smiled as he put me down softly on the ground under a tree and pulled me on his lap.
"You're so beautiful." he started to play with my hair.
"Have you looked in the mirror,you're a gott!" He shook his head.
"Nien, are the only one that is an engal here." I rolled my eyes and giggled as he kissed my forehead.
"Billa,it tickles!" He pulled back and smiled.
"So Adian how was it like in America?" I looked at him and smiled.
"It was quite boring without you and Tom,we both kept to ourselfs." He looked at me with a sad look."I bet you had better times!"
" You know me and Tom we hate school,it was boring without you and Anna here." I smiled at him and he started to tickle me.
"Ahh,Bill!"I fell back and he fell ontop of me. He stopped and looked into my eyes,I felt the heat rise onto my cheeks forming a blush.
"BILL!" We both jumped as we heard Simone yell.
"Uh,ja?"We both got up and walked back to the house,i knew that my face was still red. I saw Anna also looking dumbfounded on what just happened.
"What the fuck?" She said just as I did.
"Sorry,We had a phone call." Bill came over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Do you want to go to a movie?" Anna looked towards me and then at Tom
"We probably wont know what they're saying."
"Oh yeah,I forgot." Tom said rubbing his head.
"I knew Tommi didnt have a brain!" I giggled as he gave me a glare."You know im joking ,right?" I pulled the fake almost crying move.
"Aw dont cry!!"
"O-ok." I turned around and Anna high fived me.
"You're still gullible!" Tom gave me this look.
"Im not gullible!" he looked mad,i jusy shook my head.
"Tom just face it you are!" He gave me another glare.
"Adian,lets go outside!" Bill grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the garden,Anna and Tom followed. I giggled and jumped on Bill's back. He started to run around like crazy,like when we were younger. Tom and Anna were standing there watching us. I guess nothing really changed. Bill stopped and I jumped off,I smiled as he pulled me into a hug. Anna and Tom walked off. The sun was setting and I was getting cold fast. This was unusual for me.
"Adian?" I looked up and smiled as he wrapped his arms around me tighter,he was so warm.
"Ja?" I giggled as I felt his breath,for some reason I always giggled around Bill more than ever. He smiled as he pulled me tighter and he leand up from the trunk of the tree,where we were sitting once before. His face was so close that I could feel his breath on my nose,I could close the few centimeters,I did. I push my lips onto his plumped soft ones. I felt like they were made for mine,he tasted sweet,even better than my wildest dreams.
"Adian,you know I like you." My heart felt like it stopped beating.
"Adian!" Anna was looking for me,she seemed like it was time to inside. Bill flipped me over and kissed me again,I was so surprised. We both got up as we heard footsteps coming. We were stumbling through the darkness,time flies when i'm spending it with Bill. We both started to walk up the stairs. I was in front and I could feel his eyes on me.
"So Bill where are you going to sleep at?" He smiled and walked into his room.
"My room silly!" I smiled and then I thought.
"But I thought I was going to sleep in your room?" He smiled and nodded.
"Ja,you are,we're going to sleep together like our old sleepovers!" I smiled and saw Anna sitting down on the bed talking to Tom.
"Anna,I need to talk to you!" I smiled as Bill sat down on the bed.
"Ok." She walked into the bathroom.
"Bill kissed ME!" I squealed like crazy. She smiled and jumped up and down.
"Tom kissed me too!" I smiled and we both high fived each other. We giggled and started to change into our pajamas. I whipped off my makeup like a pro.
"Ready? I looked over at Anna.
"Yep!" I smiled and walked out,we both we're wearing shorts and a teeshirt. We get hot fast,so we tend to wear shorts in the middle of winter all the time. I sat down on the bed as Bill came into the room,he was in shorts,I was about to fall out of bed,because he had no shirt on.
"Gott damn it!" He started to run towards the bed."It's cold!" I started to laugh and he jumped right next to me and went under the covers. He pulled me against him and I started to giggle like crazy.
"Bill!" Tom walked in."Don't go and have sex while I'm in the room!" I blushed and Bill flipped him off. Tonight is probably going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hii,comments?