Status: Slowly updating! Last update: 8/13/2012 (Chapter Four PREVIEW)

A Roller Coaster Life: Road to the Stanley Cup

Image

For forty-nine years, fans of the Chicago Blackhawks hoped for a Stanley Cup win. Loyal fans stood by their team through the rough years, watching as their team improved. Now with the team of the 2009-2010 season, fans of the Blackhawks as well as the fans of their opponents, will have these questions on their mind.

Will this be the year the Chicago Blackhawks end their forty-nine year drought and win the Stanley Cup?

Is this the team that will do it?


Follow the story of Veronica Wilson as she details her feelings during the Blackhawks' Stanley Cup run in the 2009-2010 season. The vow that details her beliefs in her team, an event that changes her life for the worse, the game that hooks her to hockey, and the view of the game: from her eyes.

Based on a true story. MY STORY.

Note: These characters in my story, unless they are celebrities or are not part of my family and friends, have CHANGED NAMES. Like my name is not mentioned, but the character name will take the place of my name.
  1. One
    The Vow That Began It All
  2. Two
    Life Starts Falling Apart at the Bonds That Kept It Together
  3. Three
    Mission R&R: Regroup and Revive
  4. Four PREVIEW
    Preview! Full update and chapter title coming soon!