Status: First story . COMMENT :D . & somebody , anybody Make me a layout I have a pic .

` Just think of me as the pages in your Diary .

Lay your head on my pillow.

Jake's POV:

I know I must look crazy calling Kali's name over and over in this crowded airport.
"Kali !" I say yet again , then two pairs of beautiful big dark brown eyes glanced my way. I mean she was absolutely divine. It seemed as if time stopped as the beautiful girl stared at me. She has the perfect dark mocha complexion & has curves out of this world. I felt as if I wanted to give her the world and more..Oh shit! did I just imprint?
-
I had to get my words together as this beauty gracefully approached me, I wouldnt dare make a fool out of myself by stuttering.

" H-Hey Im Jacob" I said trying to flash a smile of comfort even though my stomach was in complete tourmoil.

" uh Hey Jacob?". She replied, I could tell she was wondering how I knew her.

" Yeah, your cousin Vesta kind of uh , got tied up I guess if thats how you wanna-" I trailed off not wanting to go far in detail about the where abouts of this leech. I was curious to know if Kali knew that her cousin was a blood thirsty killer. Ugh, I dont want Kali anywhere near her anymore, cousin or not. What if she attacked Kali , or got her hurt because of her lifestyle? But then again who was I to talk . " Long story short here I am to pick you up ." I said looking into her eyes.

Kali's POV:

Oh my gosh, he was so gorgeous! Thank God Vesta was too busy to pick me up , because I can see me and Jacob seriously hitting it off. But then again, I havent seen Vesta in years, what had her so busy she couldnt come pick me up from the airport herself? Whatever, I will brush it off for now and thats only because I dont want to ruin my time with Jacob. Oh God, I can feel myself taking this over board, we're not on a date, he's just a hot guy picking me up as a favor to my cousin. I can't help but have this feeling that they're not the best of friends, maybe it was the way he tensed up when he explained why she couldn't make it, or he was just pissed that he had to take time out of his day to come pick me up. With my all new reasoning that I ruined his day , I couldnt help but feel like a burden.

I was nearly jogging trying to keep up with his long strides as we walked to the car.

" You mind slowing down a bit?" I asked getting rather annoyed. He smiled in the sexiest way ever , I can't explain it, but just looking at it ruptured the awaiting butterflies in my tummy. Was I falling for a guy I didn't know anything about?

He chuckled " I'm Sorry babe, I'm not use to walking with munchkins"

I blushed a bright pink , If thats even possible ! Babe? Did he just call me babe! ?
♠ ♠ ♠
Extremely short I know . :(
Be patient with me :)

Message.
Comment.
PLEASE.

P.S . Didnt get to proof Read .