Status: In progress; still writing.

Just Be You

Chapter Two

“Lizzy! You, me, lunch, English?” asked my erratic best friend Clary as I began to work on my locker combination. “Clary! Yes, yes, and yes. I only did half of those questions Mr. Batt assigned.” I responded as I tried to stuff my volleyball bag into my locker while grabbing my Religion binder and books from my shelf. I really should have finished those questions last night; I just didn’t feel up to it after going bowling with John. As I grabbed my Roxy backpack and closed my locker, I heard my phone vibrate and hesitantly looked at the text message sent by, who else, John. “Hey! (: I was just wondering if you are doing anything a lunch. We could go grab pizza? <3” Ugh, not happening Jonny boy. “Awe! That’s cute and all; but you’re not ditching me love!” said Clary after she read the text message over my shoulder. “I wouldn’t ditch you for anyone, especially not him!” I laughed back.

As the warning bell for first period went, I saw Victoria and her twin sister Elena. They were already bickering as I finally reached them at Victoria's locker. "No! I had no time to do my hair Elena! I was up at 8 this morning, that’s why I braided my hair. Take that braid out of your hair right now!" yelled Victoria, getting red in the face. “No! It’s your fault you woke up late Tori.” Elena argued back. “Whoa, you ladies need to calm down and get your butts to Religion.” I said as I got in between them. “But –“ Tori tried to argue. “Tori I really don’t care right now, I just don’t want to be late.” I said as nicely as possible. “Fine, but she better take that braid out of her hair.” Tori replied stubbornly as we all started heading toward our Religion classroom.
*******************************************

“So, have you and Jonny kissed yet?” asked an annoying Andre in second period Science. “Andre! Leave her alone and shut up.” responded Hannah, taking the words right out of my mouth. I love Andre and all, but he can be a complete pain sometimes. “What? I was just wondering.” said a confused and hurt Andre. “No Andre, we haven’t kissed.” I replied. And I hope we won’t ever.

“Andre, Hannah, and Elizabeth are you sure you’re working on making that electric circuit?” my blonde, tall, and really nice teacher asked as she had overheard our conversation. “Yes, Mrs. Curts.” we all replied in sync. “Good.” she quickly said as she moved to the other side of the classroom. “Why haven’t you?” Andre was becoming more and more annoying and confused every second. “Because we haven’t Andre. What do you want me to say?” I responded curtly.

“Ouch!” Hannah shouted as she sliced her finger on a broken light bulb. Blood began oozing from a deep gash in her index finger. “Shit, shit, shit.” she mumbled over and over. “Office?” I asked her quickly. She nodded her head in reply. “Mrs. Curts, can I take Hannah-“ I began to ask. “Yes, go.” she responded quickly. I got up from my seat quickly and opened the classroom door for Hannah. “I would kiss it better, but it’s really gross.” I tried to joke. Hannah laughed as she said, “It’s alright, I’m fine. It looks worse than it is.” “Whatever you say.” I smiled.

“What happened?” someone asked from behind us. I looked back and saw Jonathon Buck, tall, pale, and frowning at Hannah’s finger. Joy, I thought maybe, just maybe I could get away with not seeing him today. Why do I even hope?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took so long to update, I've been busy with volleyball, soccer, and school !

Please comment && subscribe. (:

- AndreaAz <3