Status: Ongoing

Wicked .Stolen.

Xo

I open my door and climbed out in a hurry. This was the big day and it finally had arrived. The parking lot was full and the hospital door was welcoming. A man with a shiny white sneakers and blue cargo jeans was hard to miss — he was my father.

“Good timing.” He said pulling me into a hug.

“You think she’ll like them? They ran out of Blue bells.” He showed me the pinkish orange bucket of flowers. “I’m sure she’ll love them dad.” He smiled and together we took the elevator.

“You use to dance for American dance off competition didn’t you!” the nurse said taking my mom’s blood pressure. “Yes that was me, it’s nice to know some people watch these things.” She smiled. “My girlfriend and I went to it live, it was wonderful. You must tell me how it was like?” My mother laughed. “Oh well look at that, if it isn’t Emma Peyton Miller and lovely husband Mark. Don’t stay too long she needs her rest.” My dad gave my mother a quick kiss. “Is the doctor in?” he turned to the nurse. “Yes he is, follow me and I’ll bring you to his office.” My dad gave us a wink and left the room.

“You like it? It’s not to small nor big and I have a great view.” I went to the window pulling the curtains a little bit more. “Wow! How nice mom.” She patted the bed. The sun was shining hard and the wind was just nice. “I’d figure I could bring the beach air to you.” I told her as I lay in her arms. Even with the operation she looked fine.

We spoke for a long time. I told her about my final weeks on the beach before school started and what I have been up to.

“I also was thinking of applying and getting a job.”
“Oh yah?”
“Annaliese is trying to drag me to the gym so, I guess it would help.”

The nurse walked back in getting a few trays and leaving again. “Where’s you father?”

“Who knows, I’ll be back in a second.”

The hall wasn’t quite. A few patients sat down with relatives and nurses where on their job. I walked down the hall to the counter. “Excuse me, do you know where I can find Doctor. Flairman?” The lady was on the phone and looked at me with misery, she then looked away waiting. Her green patterned uniform framed her plumped body. I smiled trying not to laugh at how silly her miserable face looked. Finally she got off the phone. “Sorry, I’m looking for Doctor. Flairman? Do you know where I can find his office?” she moved her eyes on me. “Down to your left after you pass the washroom turn and his office is there.” She said filling her paperwork. “Thanks er— Madeline.”

*

My turn was sharp and sudden, when my vision blurred and meshed into full black I staggered a few steps back looking up to what I had bumped into. “I’m sorry!” I shouted hoping I hadn’t caused a scene. “Oh I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking where I was going.” The laugh was dark and handsome. I looked up to face a young beautiful man. He had dark brown wavy hair and a few stubbles from not shaving for a day or so. He wore black Levis and a fitted deep V-neck blue tee. “— and the coffee… maybe I can leand you a shirt?” I taped my feet backwards, I was so caught up in his looks i spaced out. “I’m sorry?”
He smiled. “I spilled it.” He pointed to my shirt. “Oh it’s not a problem! I have another top in my bag.” He smiled in relief.
“Um, do you happen to know where doctor Fairmans office is. I think I’m lost.”
“Just down there.” He pointed to the last door. “Thanks.” I side step him and keep going turning my head only once, I caught his gaze.

Wow. He was something…
♠ ♠ ♠
>:) oh lala Emma, who is this guy?