Status: Ongoing

Wicked .Stolen.

Xo

Portland Maine called for sunny skies and easy waves, the sun was strong and many seagulls dance around the beach sand. “Well?” She said as I slid my sunglasses to see who was blocking my shine. “I guess this isn’t a joke after all.” I stood up brushing the sand of my bottom and arms. “Then again, I guess it kindda makes sense. I mean it’s great weather how could anyone resist.” I looked around the beach; so many kids were building sand castles, families set up there umbrella to relax and a few teens played beach ball on the sand.

“Wanna go for smoothies? I could totally use one right now!” I smiled. Annaliese was my bestfriend and mostly only friend. We had known each other for a long time. I followed her to the Tiki restaurant set up on the beach.

“Arg. This line is going to take us forev!”

“Yah because it's people like you who won’t stop ordering.” I turned around to face Roxie. I didn’t mind her but she was never friendly with Annaliese.

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t think this line was meant for tooth picks.” She smiled and moved forward placing the order. Annaliese wasn’t thin but she wasn’t big neither. Roxie let her face sank not able to come up with a comeback. “Bye Rox.” I said to her with sympathy after we got our banana strawberry cream smoothies.

“Let’s get out of here Em, we can work on our tan later.” I looked at my blackberry phone which read one o’clock.

“Let’s go bungee jumping or even catch a plane to Tokyo babe.”

I smiled as I placed the last bags in my car. “I can’t, I’m meeting my mom.” She smiled. “Right I forgot. Call me later?” I gave her a quick squeeze. “Will do!”

The door shut and the engine roared. High way 20 was what I was taking.
♠ ♠ ♠
like?? COMMENT!