Status: Hmm keep?

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

"Dad I'm home!" I set my bag down and sat on the couch.

"hey, so you made a new friend? What's her name?" he sat down with me. I probably shouldn't tell him that they're guys.

"Oh Michelle and Gina." I laughed in my head, they were kinda close to Gerard and Mikey right?

"oh that's great honey! Speaking of new friends i was hoping you could add another, I um have someone I want you to meet." this was very strange dad never brought anyone over.
He got up and went to the kitchen. He walked back out with a blonde bombshell (a new phrase the guys taught me, I also learned bitch could be added to it too but we haven't talked yet so we'll see)

"Hi Avery, your dad has told me so much about you! My name is Sandra." I reached out my hand to shake but she just hugged me.....

"hi..um Sandra." we all took a seat n the couch.

"Honey she is my fiancé." my jaw dropped. What.

"um...huh?" I was completely shocked.

"I know it's a bit of a shocker but I didn't want you to meet her and have you get attached if it didnt work out. The date is in a month."

"Can I go lie down?" He nodded and I Got up to leave giving Sandra a nod. I went and got a glass of water and took it back to my room.

I woke up and apparently I had slept till the next day. I got up and got ready for school. I grabbed an apple and headed out to meet Mikey and Gerard at the street sign. It was then that I remembered Sandra, I saw her go down the driveway as me and the guys were talking, she waved at me. I pretend not to see her.

"well cmon let's get walkin!" I pulled their sleeves and they followed me with a laugh.

"you couldnt have like school that much!" Mikey laughed. I slowed down and poked him in the side.

"hey! I'm ticklish!"

"Good to know!" I smiled evilly. Mikeys face went white. Gerard was doubled over in laughter.
"I am not going to tickle you!" I put my hand up in the air. Mikey didn't realize it was my left hand and that I was smiling stupidly as he gave me a hug. But I'm saving my plans for later.

***

As the I shut my new locker I almost peed my pants in fear because Mikey was standing RIGHT THERE.
"Payback!" he laughed at my fear.

"Avery! Whatcha doin later?" Gerard walked over to us.

"Well dad is going with Sandra to pick out wedding stuff..." I had filled them in at lunch and they were just as disturbed as I was at the news. I mean cmon! In one week my life has totally flipped upside down! At least it was Friday.

"oh man! Never mind can't just remembered I have to work! I'll catch you guys later." we waved as Gerard walked us out the front doors.

"Well I guess it's just me and you kid! But my mom has her book club over so we can't chill at my place." Mikey said as Gerard walked off in another direction.

"You wanna come to my house? No ones home I'm sure they won't notice."

"yeah that'd be cool!" he smiled softly.

"Hello!" I waited a couple seconds. "see no ones home, cmon lets o to my room." As soon as I opened my door I crashed on my bed. Mikey made himself at home by flopping down next to me.

"This has been an awesome week!" Mikey sighed.

"Whatever are you talking about?" I teased but immediately regretted it when Mikey launched a tickle attack on me.
"MIKEY! NO!!" he ignored me and continued to hold me down and tickle me. Finally he stopped but he still held me down
"I thought....You got....your revenge!!!!" I said in between gasps.

"Hmmm....I didn't think it was quite the same. I scared you but you tickled me so now we are even." he seemed pleased with himself.

"Your logic confuses me!" I pouted.

"you just confuse me in general." he smiled. I then realized the position we were in; Mikey was straddling me and I was breathing very hard. I blushed and my stomach did flips. He didn't seem to see the problem.
"What?"he laughed.

"nothing, just....thinking." he nodded.

"So....have you ever had a...boyfriend?" this was really out of the blue but he made it sound as casual as 'Whats your favorite color?'.

"Well considering I've never been off the property, no." he sighed giving me this weird smile. I turned my head to look out the window but was blinded by the light. I squeezed my eyes shut. Mikey giggled at this.
I felt him shift and when I opened my eyes he was an inch away from my face. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. I glanced down at his lips and then back into his eyes. Those eyes are gorgeous. He must have taken that as a cue because suddenly our lips crashed together.

I was shocked for a minute but it was like my body melted and moved with his. I didn't even know I knew how to do this. He licked my lips gently and I opened them slightly. I let him wander around my mouth and just enjoyed it. His hands were on my hips and mine found themselves entangled in his hair. The moment didn't seem long enough when he pulled away. I just smiled.

"I think I should probably go home before my mom starts to worry..." his wonderful lips pulled into a smile against mine as i kissed him goodbye. I walked him to the street sign and said goodbye.

I wandered back up to my room on cloud nine. I had completely forgotten about Sandra. That is until I heard the front door open.

"We're home!" my dads voice boomed. I sighed and walked back downstairs.

"Oh honey! We brought home some samples of different things for you to look at!" Sandra seemed way to happy about this.And that's what the rest of my night contained; pure boredom, samples, and Sandra sunshine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I had updated this but I really only made a draft...oops..
Tell me if this is too soon?
Comment and subscribe!
XOXO ~K