Love Is a ***

Epilogue

“This is going to be awesome! I’ve never be separated this far apart from my twin. I be he feels the same.” Chartreuse explained and sighed, “My bag is heavy.”

December giggled, “I told you not to pack too much. What did you bring? Your whole bedroom?”

He shrugged, a blush creeping onto his cheeks, “Well… not all of it. I wasn’t sure how long we’ll be gone.”

I played with the backpack straps on my lap. There wasn’t much in there, just some money, a bottle of water, another pair of clothes, ID, and toiletries. I had explain to Mark that I didn’t want much because I wanted to forget my old life. I didn’t want to remember all the pain Ryan put me in, all the sorrow and tears. I wanted to forget it all.

I didn’t want to remember any of it.

But that couldn’t happen that easily.

Ryan had been in my life the most. He was all I had after being an orphan. I wanted a family, and he gave it to me, but that wasn’t for long. Why am I still dwelling over this?

I was leaving my hometown to forget about him. To forget how much pain I was put through. I shouldn’t even be thinking about Ryan. Were on a Subway on our way to Decembers hometown.

“Hey, Mac?” my eyes glanced over at Chartreuse, “What’s wrong?”

I shrugged, “Nothing.”

He crossed his arms over his chest, shaking his head slowly, “Nothing, isn’t going to fly by here. Since were leaving our home, might as well talk about your problems.”

“Not here.” I explained, brushing my bangs out of my face.

“If its Ryan your thinking about, forget about him. We almost lost you. That man deserves a new level in Hell.” he smirked.

“I understand, but really… I want a new start. My life hasn’t been the greatest, but while I’m still alive. I might has well try to make it better. “ I stared down to the black, backpack on my lap.

Chartreuse patted my back, “There you go. Think of the positives.”

“This is going to weird.” I sighed.

“Why is that?” December asked.

“I won’t be living in fear of someone hurting me. I won’t be punished for something I did.” I explained, my fingers twirling around the straps.

December nodded, “You shouldn’t have to feel like that in first place. I’m glad Mark wanted to you far away from Ryan.”

I nodded and stared out the window, my eyes closing slowly from lack of sleep. Maybe a nap would be good. For when I wake up, I’ll be somewhere new, as if I was just born again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys that its short and late. I blame Pokemon for it being late.

Subscribe to the sequel, You Are So Beautiful, and please comment. If you comment I will give you a Vulpixs.