Status: Done:) A Prequel of This is Us

This Would Be Us

Sneaking Around

1 New Message
Jon texts:
So guess who I’m watching right now?

Diana texts:
well assuming that you’re still at practice, I’m gonna say kaner & aly

1 New Message
Jon texts:
yeah, I'm still here. Is it wrong to try and eavesdrop?

Diana texts:
well yeah it's wrong...but DO it!!

1 New Message
Jon texts:
ha. of course you would want me to do it.

Diana texts:
well I want to know what's going on babe! (:

1 New Message
Jon texts:
nosy. okay. so...it looks like aly started to cry but I'm not sure. Pat just wiped something off of her face so I can only assume it was that.

Diana texts:
awww (: pat is so cute! but what are they saying?

1 New Message
Jon texts:
not nearly as cute as me though :P uhh, I can't really hear anything. i'm just trying not to be seen.

Diana texts:
where are you hiding at? try harder jon!! I need info now!

1 New Message
Jon texts:
i'm not 'hiding'. 'hiding would entitle me doing something wrong...i'm just standing a few feet away. i did hear a few 'i'm sorry's from both of em

Diana texts:
well they both needed to apologize to each other. this whole situation is just so fucked up. I mean, aly is my best friend and I love her to death, but she really messed up.

1 New Message
Jon texts:
I know. I've known patrick for years now and I still can't believe he did what he did, or what he was going to do. You and aly have been best friends forever, and it must be hard on you too...to see her in pain and especially over a guy. hey! patrick just pulled her into a hug, but she didn't hug him back?

Diana texts:
it's been pretty tough. she's just been through so much shit with other guys and her past relationships have done some damage to her. never has she been the one to ever 'cheat'. She-she didn't hug him back? what happened??

1 New Message
Jon texts:
i'm not sure. they were just talking and she covered her fave and as soon as she did patrick pretty much rammed her into him. they're still in the same position.

Diana texts:
oh god. that's not good. if she's still crying then something had to of gone wrong. what if pat just broke up with her jon?!?!

1 New Message
Jon texts:
no. no. he wouldn't. and he wouldn't still be holding her if he had broken up with her. it would've been a short, one arm hug

Diana texts:
but pat really loves her. If he did it wouldn't have been just a one arm hug. what's going on now?

1 New Message
Jon texts:
idk, he wouldn't of hugged her this long...but uh, she just wrapped her arms around him. and they're just standing there. his chin is on her head and he is talking...or whispering.

Diana texts:
damn him!! I really want to know what they're talking about. aly is supposed to text me afterwards and tell me everything...but i wanna know now! jon, sneak closer or something!

1 New Message
Jon texts:
you have got to be fucking kidding me diana. sneak closer? do you want him to try beating me w/ his stick?

Diana texts:
i would hope that he wouldn't beat you with his stick ;) cause we might have some problems!!! baby please! I know that you're dying to know what the hell is going on.

1 New Message
Jon texts:
lmfao. you know what i meant perv. the things i do because of love :) alright...i'll get closer

Diana texts:
yes! I love you (: but don't get caught. that'll be bad for the both of us

1 New Message
Jon texts:
you better love me ;) patrick asked aly if she was fine and she responded with 'never better' and a smile. they're holding hands and walking out the side doors.

Diana texts:
:O we missed everything jon!! that hoebag better text me like ASAP. get your sexy ass home so you can be here when she texts me!

1 New Message
Jon texts:
we didn't miss anything! it wasnt a show put on for us. she promised to tell you asap?
i'm walking out to the car as we speak.

Diana texts:
well don't get run over! i need you home in one piece. i'll talk to you when you get home.
love you babe <3

1 New Message
Jon texts:
love you too baby :) give me about 20
♠ ♠ ♠
one more chapter to go guys!!!
but fear not! there will be a sequel.
and as far as the sequel is concerned...it's going to turn into an actual story (meaning no more msn or text conversations!!)
things are about to get crazy. trust me (:

comment and subscribe?
you won't regret it!