‹ Prequel: Bite Me
Status: read the first part(: ---------------->

You're The Reason

11

I woke up the next morning to find Damon nowhere, it was maybe eight in the morning and he was gone, where could he have gone? I shrugged and got into the shower. Since we were going house hunting, and i'm sure it was going to be a long day, I decided to dress casual. I got out and picked out my outfit and ran quickly dryed my hair. I straightned it then when into the kitchen. The odd thing was, Damon still wasn't there. I wasn't going to start worrying but then before I knew it, it was two. I still hadn't heard from Damon or anyone else and I was getting nervous. I quickly called Elena.

"Hey there." She said answering the phone.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"I'm at home, I don't know where Stefan is. I though maybe he was with you."

"Niether or them are with me." That's when I started to panic.

"Don't even worry, just come to my house and we will figure it out. Kay?" She asked, it was weird, she didn't sound worried at all.

"Okay. I'll be there in a minute."

"Kay Kay. Bye." She hung up and I looked at my phone confused. Something is seriously wrong. I grabbed my keys and ran to my car. Only to see it replaced by a brand new truck. What is going on. I looked at my keys and they had been replaced with new ones. I unlocked the truck and opened the door.

This is just surprise number one. -Love Damon

I got into the truck and drove to Elana's house, I actually loved this truck. Not to mention the bright blue color.

I got out and walked up to the door. It was really quiet. A little creepy if you ask me. I opened the door and walked in, it was dark. Suddenly everyond jumped up and yelled surprise. Damon, Stefan and Elana walked up to me all of them smiling.

"Surprise, for what?" I asked. I hugged everyone but Damon kept me in his arms.

"Getting married, and moving out." Stefan said.

"We aren't married yet."

"I know, but you will be and I better be the maid of honor." elana joked.

"Of course, I wouldn't let anyone else be."

"Aww." I hugged her again and Damon grabbed my hand.

"Oh and what are these." I asked holding up the keys.

"Keys." I glared at him.

"Keys to your new truck. That is just one of the surprises." He kissed me and smiled.

"I'm worried now."

"Don't be, let's go look at houses. We'll be back." He told Stefan. He nodded and smiled. WE walked out to the truck and Damon held his hands out for the keys I started laughing.

"Oh no, It's my truck."

"That I got you."

"Speaking of that, how much was this?"

"DOesn't matter. "

"Damon."

"JUst trust me and let me drive."

"FIne." I knew I was just gonna end up losing this battle I gave him the keys and got in on the passenger's side. I looked at the window.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to look at our first option. I already talked to Amy or whatever her name is."

"Be nice when we get there."

"OKay. " I looked at him.

"I will be."

"Okay.." I laughed and looked away. The first house wasn't right, the second one was okay, the third one was just right.

"That was horrible!" Damon said.

"You got yourself into this, but we made an offer and we are going to get a house."

"I'm glad your excited. " Damon unlocked the front door and we walked into the house.

"Can we sleep now?" I asked. It was already nine.

"Um.. Yes we can." I took off my make-up and put my hair up. i changed and climbed into bed next to Damon.

"Are you happy?" I asked him.

"I am." He said after thinking for a minute.

"Really?"

"Yes. I don't want to be anywhere but here with you."

"Awe." I kissed him and laid my head on his chest.

"I'm happy too."

"I love you." Damon said, sure he had said it before but he was only joking, this time he was completely serious. I lifted my head up to look at him.

"I love you too." I kissed him and laid back down.

"I know." He sighed and I felt his breathing become slow. He had fallen asleep. I smiled and slowly drifted off myself. This was right...
♠ ♠ ♠
The three houses:
FIrst House
Second house
The one they pick and both love

so srry for the lack of updates. i've been super busy with school and stuff. so i'll try to update more. comment and subscribe.

I would love to see what you guys think.

K(: