Status: Completed

Grotesque.

Part One.

Marilyn was rested on a couch in his house with his face to the ceiling. It had been a long day in the studio, and he’d only gotten home two hours ago. He couldn’t sleep though, even though he was tired and there was nothing on his mind.
Marilyn’s non-existent thoughts were interrupted by someone opening the door. Thinking it was Twiggy; Marilyn stood up and walked over, only to find that it was Pogo grinning at him. Pogo was dripping wet from the rain.
“Hey,” he said. Marilyn just turned around and sat down again. “I’m going to your bathroom to fix my hair, it fell down,” Pogo called.
“Why did you walk?” Marilyn asked as he turned to look at pogo. Pogo shrugged, hung up his coat and continued up the stairs. Marilyn wasn’t surprised that he had intruded, since he did often, and he would have locked his door if Twiggy didn’t do it, too.
Pogo came down the stairs and said, “I invited the whole band over. Just so you know. For some reason Twiggy was with Trent when I called so I guess he’s coming too.” Marilyn glared at him for a second then threw his head back with a groan. Pogo kept grinning at him.
“Hey you’ve got like, ten minutes before they show,” pogo pointed out.
“Oh yeah, that helps a lot, thanks,” Marilyn replied sarcastically.
“Whatever,” Pogo muttered as he left the room. Marilyn turned and watched as he went to get himself a beer. But of course. He turned quickly so Pogo wouldn’t see him watching him. A couple seconds later, Pogo placed himself on the couch next to Marilyn.
“So, how you been?” he asked enthusiastically. Marilyn looked at him and sighed, “Bored.”
“Hmm...” Pogo agreed. Marilyn continued watching the remaining water drip down his face and his neck. Pogo turned his gaze to Marilyn in confusion, and Marilyn studied the keyboardists blue eyes. He liked his eyes, and the hint of mischief that always remained in them. Marilyn suddenly brought his lips to Pogo’s in a kiss. At first, Pogo didn’t fight back as Marilyn slipped his arms around his neck and deepened the kiss; instead he placed his hands on the singer’s hips. Suddenly Pogo pulled back and stood up off the couch.
“What the fuck was that!?” he exclaimed. Marilyn flinched at the other man’s harsh tone. Pogo started walking away into the kitchen. Marilyn was caught in the moment for a couple seconds then decided he had to catch Pogo and apologize. Marilyn stood up and followed him at a fast pace and placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him.
“I’m sorry, pogo, I didn’t mean to, and I don’t know why I did but-“
“Shh. It’s okay, I mean, a bit weird but I don’t mind,” Pogo sighed. Marilyn’s mouth was still open and he shut it after saying “oh.” Pogo smiled at him and walked over to the fridge and took out another beer.
“Okay wait, so…you like it when I kiss you?” Marilyn asked. Pogo shrugged.
“Yeah, sure,” he replied easily. Marilyn thought for a coupled seconds then smiled at pogo who was grinning right back.
“Do you want to spend the night after everybody leaves?” he asked. Pogo’s smiled faded slightly.
“I dunno. I mean it’s already kinda late and the guys will be drinking. I think everybody will be spending the night including Twiggy,” Pogo explained. “Well, except for John because he doesn’t drink.” Pogo snickered.
“We can wait for them to fall asleep and you can come to my room,” Marilyn said quietly.
“We’ll see.”
Marilyn went upstairs to fix his make-up and Pogo stood by a window to wait. There was already a car waiting outside the house. Pogo waited a couple minutes then sighed and went outside. The rain had stopped and he muttered a couple swears under his breath. He walked over to the car and opened the back door. Inside the car, John and Ginger were passionately kissing on the seat, completely oblivious to Pogo. Pogo cleared his throat and practically yelled at them, “what the hell?!” they fell off the seat then scrambled up and got out. Ginger walked on ahead avoiding Pogo and John stopped as Pogo shut the door.
“Hey don’t tell Marilyn alright?” John asked. Pogo grinned.
“Why not?” he asked threateningly.
“I saw you and Marilyn kissing through his big ass fucking windows. Ginger didn’t, and I didn’t tell him,” John warned him.
“Guess that makes us even,” Pogo growled. They walked in and Ginger was already on the couch with Marilyn, careful to avoid eye contact with Pogo. Marilyn and John greeted each other as John took a seat in a chair by himself. He casually looked around, as did the other three.
All three of them heard car doors shutting along with yelling and whooping. Three drunk men stumbled in the door: Twiggy, Trent, and for some strange reason, ZimZum.
“Hey guys! How are you all?” Twiggy asked with a hiccup. He didn’t wait for an answer instead he shoved his bottle into Trent’s hand and stumbled over to Marilyn and sat on his lap. Trent dropped the bottle as Pogo and Marilyn exchanged glances.
“Riiiight,” Ginger muttered to himself. He looked up to see the looks that Pogo and Marilyn were giving each other. Marilyn didn’t look as happy that Twiggy was sitting there, even though he had his hands around him, as he usually was when Twiggy sat on his lap. Pogo was practically glaring at Twiggy.
“Hey who wants to play a game?” Zim asked as drunkenly as possible. “Great! Let’s play truth or dare. Actually, let’s just play dare so I can watch all of you do dumb things,” he giggled. “Hey Trent!” he started, “I DARE you to make out with somebody here!” Zim started laughing maniacally and rolling around on his spot on the floor.
“Fuck you; I was gunna pick dare any way!” Trent slurred at him. Since he was sitting next to Marilyn who had Twiggy on his lap, he grabbed Twiggy’s face and started kissing him. Marilyn made a disgusted face and pushed Twiggy onto Trent’s lap, where they continued kissing. When they stopped, they both started giggling. Neither of them seemed to notice the lipstick smeared on their faces.
“Alrighty, it’s my turn,” Trent stated with a triumphant grin. He took out his phone and started texting someone. Two seconds later Zim started giggling and took out his phone. He read the message then stood up. He walked closer to the couch grinning at Pogo. Pogo noticed and a confused and disgusted expression crossed his face. He watched as Zim approached him like a serial killer, then just as swiftly straddled him. He started bouncing on his lap and yelling “OH POGO!!” Pogo started laughing and placed his hands on ZimZum’s legs. Zim smiled and Pogo started pushing him off.
“Kay get off you little slut,” Pogo growled at him.
“Bipolar, nice,” Zim muttered as he stood up and went back to sitting on the floor. He was sitting against the couch next to Pogo’s legs and Pogo gave him another disgusted look.
“this is game is bullshit,” Pogo sighed as he stood up went to the kitchen. Zim got up and followed him. Trent stood up and started doing pelvis thrusts.
“they getting it on,” he said jokingly. Marilyn casually looked into the kitchen but couldn’t see them. He turned back when Twiggy sat on his lap again and pulled his face in for a kiss. “geez, you guys are so gay,” Trent muttered.
“Like you don’t fuck Robin, Trent,” Ginger challenged him. Trent glared at him and sat down. Ginger smiled and looked away.
-In the kitchen-
“Hey what’s your problem?” Zim asked as Pogo took another beer from the fridge. Pogo shrugged, not meeting his eyes. Zim walked around the little island in the middle of the kitchen and took Pogo’s beer from his hands and put it behind his back. He grinned at the keyboardist and said, “talk to me.”
“okay,” Pogo said as he stepped closer, meeting Zim’s eyes, “Fuck you.” He put his arms around Zim and turned him around, then he took the bottle and walked away.
“Hey get your ass back here,” Zim told him. He raced after him and jumped on his back, wrapping him legs and arms around him. Pogo sighed and put his beer down.
“Get off,” Pogo demanded softly. Zim did, but stood there awkwardly as the taller man turned to look at him. “what the fuck do you want?” Pogo sighed. Zim smiled.
“You called me a slut. I want a hug and a kiss, you know, an apology,” he said.

“Irony,” Pogo muttered as he pulled Zim in for a hug and kissed his cheek. Zim smiled at Pogo while he picked up his beer. He smiled back.
Suddenly there was a crashing sound in the living room and every one in there was yelling.