Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

When the girl, Dazi, said those words, my heart broke in a way I didn't know could happen. This girl is broken and instead of grieving, she puts others ahead of herself. As the time went on, she introduced us to her friends.

"They have been with me since I started school. They're the only family I have.. Other than Ville and Jyrki," Dazi added.

Ville laughed and kissed her forehead.

"So Dazi. When are we going to do that bet?" The boy next to her, Demitro, said as he turned in his seat.

Dazi groaned in frustration and got up.

"I'll be right back," she said and went down the hall.

As she did so, Gerard, Mikey, Brian, and I began to talk among themselves.

"Do you think she's Jade's daughter?" Mikey asked in a low voice.

"I don't think so," I whispered back.

"But her last name is Penn. Just like out step-mom's name. I remember Jade saying that she will never be a Way after her mother changed there last name," Gerard said.

"Well then. We just have to wait and see," Brian said.

We all nodded and pulled back in time to see Dazi come back with her shoes on and a babies sweater. Picking Jacob up again, she put his sweater on before she said:

"Come on. Free show!" Dazi smirked a smirk that looks a lot like my own, but as well as Brian's.

We all stood up and she waited until we were all out before she closed the door behind her.Following her down the stairs, Dazi and her friends lead us to a garage. Demitro opened the garage door and what we saw totally shocked us. There were guitars everywhere, a sound booth, a piano, and a drum set.

"Holy shit! How'd you get all these?" Matt asked as he walked inside.

"Jimmy. We refused but no, he didn't want his daughter to not live without awesome ass music," Dazi said as she placed Jacob in his bouncy seat.

"Whoa," I said as I looked at the walls lined up with guitars.

But one guitar in particular caught my eye. Poking Brian in the arm, I waited for him to turn to me. When he did, I pointed to the guitar that caught my eye. It was a black one with white strips and on its neck, in silver, it said 'SYN'.

"Holy shit," Brian mumbled as he looked at me,"That's the guitar I gave Jade two days before we.."

I nodded and looked back at Dazi. She was discussing with Demitro on what they were going to play.

"FINE!" she huffed out in frustration," You on the guitar and me on the drums. Even though you know I haven't been on since that day."

"Yeah yeah. That's why I chose it," Demitro said, smirking.

"God I hate you," Dazi mumbled.

"And yet you love me!" Demitro exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah," Dazi said as she got behind the drums," But you go first."

"Okay," Demitro said, shrugging.

" You ready for this?" he said as he looked over at us.

"Fuck yeah!" Brian said with a grin.

He laughed and began to do a random-ass guitar solo. We all looked amongst ourselves and nodded on how good he was. When he was done, he looked over at Dazi and said:

"Beat that."

Dazi sighed," Okay."

And with that, she began to play a rum solo that i knew was from 'Beast and the Harlot'. As time wore on, we looked at her face and saw that she had a far away look and then, suddenly, she did this amazing drum solo that I have never heard before. When she was done, she was panting for breath.

There was a moment of silence before Matt said:

"How did you find out about that one? Jimmy has never shown anybody except for us."

Dazi looked over at him and said," He taught me some of his solo's and things like that. He said, in his words, 'I want you to continue this fucking awesomeness'."

"Oh," the Avenged men said.

Dazi laughed and said," Don't be sad. Jimmy wouldn't want you to be sad! He would want you to be happy! See a smile upon the faces on the lives he impacted! I know for sure that he is watching over us. After all, he is a spoon full of Jimmy that made, still makes, the world go round."

The Avenged men looked at her before taking her into a group his. I heard Zacky say:

"You are completely right."

Dazi laughed again and pulled away.

When she laughed, I could hear some of my laughter in her. As well as someone more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt sad to write with Jimmy not involved. But he would want us to go on. I wish that I'd met the dude, he was real cool. But I hope you like all in all!!!

and there might be a surprise later on!!

Comment and Subscribe please!!