Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

We were currently walking behind Dazi as we walked into the store. Before getting out of her car, she told us to put on our sunglasses. And we all agreed. Taking the cart from Dazi, I followed right next to her as she got the items that she needed.

"What would you guys want to eat?" Dazi asked us, looking over Jacob's little head.

"Oh. You don't have to make us anything," Bam said, smiling at her.

"You guys are my guest. So yeah, I do. Now, what would you like?" She asked again.

We chuckled and Bam said," How about some chicken Alfredo?"

"Alright! We're going Italian!" Dazi said out loud before getting the necessary things.

We were in the section where the beers were and she got two cases of Bud Wiser and a case of Corona.

"Whoa, you drink?" I asked her as we all continued our way.

"Yup. A little here and there. But not much. Even if I can hold my liquor," she said as she placed some fruit into the basket.

I stared at her, amazed.

We were finally going to the check out line when a voice called out:

"Well look who it is. How are you doing, little whore?"

We all turned and saw a guy with a eyebrow piercing smirking over at Dazi.

"Well, I'm going fantastic now that your not in my life anymore. How's Mary? Get an STD yet?" Dazi asked in a calm voice. A voice that scared the hell out of me.

"You little bitch" the guy said as he stormed over to us and lifted his fist up to pinch her.

Before his fist made any contact with her, I caught it in my hand. Twisting his arm to his back, I shoved him to the floor. Placing my knee on the small of his back, I said:

"You will not lay your fucking dirty hands on her. Got it?" I hissed in his ear.

"Why? Cause your fucking her?" the guy grunted out.

I shoved him roughly to the floor then picked his head up again.

"No. She is family. And no one messes with family."

When the word 'Family' left my mouth, it somehow felt right. Getting up and walking back to where Dazi stood with a shocked expression on her face, I began to push the cart again. Dazi broke from her trance and followed along with Ville, Jyrki, and Bam.

When we were placing the items on the counter, Dazi surprised me with a hug.

"Thank you," she said.

I looked down at her and smile. Hugging her back, I said:

"You're welcome. And who was he?" I asked as we pulled away.

"He's my ex-boyfriend. When he found out what my mom does, he thought that I would do the same. Like the saying 'Like mother like daughter'. He was real pissed when I refused. He basically beat the shit out of me. But luckily Demitro and Lucas were their to pull him off," Dazi said as she paid for the food.

I looked at her, shocked. How can someone do something to her? My blood began to boil and I looked over at Bam to see that he had a real pissed off look on his face. Looking back at Dazi, I saw that she was placing the bags in the cart. Bam went over and helped her before pushing the cart out to the market and back to the car. When Dazi finished placing Jacob in his Car seat, I pulled Dazi into a hug.

"I promise you that no one will do that you agian. Ever," I said into her hair.

I felt Dazi hug me back and said, "Thank you."

We pulled away before getting back into the car and headed back to her home.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww! yay Brian!

hope you all like it!!

Comment and Subscribe!!