Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Gerard

It has been only fifteen minutes when Dazi, Brian, Bam, Ville, and Jyrki left and Mikey and I were ready to pull our fucking hair out. Zacky, Matt and Johnny were out getting some beer, which left us along in Dazi's apartment.

"God! I am so fucking bored!" I moaned out.

"Same here bro. Same here," Mikey said before we went back into silence.

It wasn't long before Mikey shot up from his seat on the couch and said:

"We should look around. To see if they are related."

I stared at my brother, confused for a few seconds before I realized what he was going at.

"Mike. That's invasion of ones property. That's not a good idea," I said, a little doubtful.

"Oh come one, Gerard! Don't you want to know if Dazi is our niece or not?" Mikey questioned.

"Well, when you put it that way, yeah, let's do it. But I'm not happy about it," I said as I heaved myself from the couch and we both began to explore the apartment.

"There's not many pictures here. Let's look in the rooms," I said after three minutes of not finding anything that would clue us in.

Mikey nodded and we headed to the first door on the right. Opening the door, it was just a small bathroom. Looking across the way was another door. Closing the bathroom door, I went over and opened the door. Upon opening the door, Mike and I were instantly hit by the stench of sex.

"Whoa! Holy fucking shit!"I said as I cover my nose.

Mikey copied my actions and we both headed into the room. Looking around, I saw quite a few pictures. Just of Dazi. I was currently looking at a Dazi in a small kiddie pool when Mikey called me over to the dresser. Going to where he was, Mikey looked back down. I stared at my brother for a fraction of a second before looking down at what he was looking at. It was a photo album. I stared at it, not really looking seeing it, until Mikey pointed at a picture. There was a new born Dazi, in the arms of....

"Holy shit! That's fucking Jade!" I said as I looked at the picture.

"Yeah. I guess that answers our question," Mikey said as he flipped through the pages.

They were basically all the same. Dazi and her mother in a hospital bed. Jade looking down at Dazi in a loving matter. Mikey was close to the end of the book when I placed my hand on one in particular. Looking down, I realized that it wasn't a picture, but a DNA test result sheet. Carefully pulling back the clear plastic, I took it out and began to read. When I was done, I looked over at Mikey, eyes wide open in shock. Mikey looked at me in total confusion before he took the paper from my hands and read it himself.

"Holy fucking shit! Is this even possible?!" Mike asked when he was done reading it.

"I never thought it was possible. I don't THINK it's possible, but that DNA results speak other wise.

We just stared at each other until we started to hear voices outside. Quickly taking the paper from Mikey, I didn't have time to place it back properly. So instead I just folded it and stuck it in my back pocket before closing the album and rushing out of the room. Closing the door behind me, I made it out in time to see Dazi and the guys come back in.

I just stared at the girl in pure amazement.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh em gee!! they found out!!

I hope you like!!

Comment and Subscribe please