Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

No Ones P.O.V

Dazi came back into the living room with the DVDs in hand. Popping one into the DVD player, she grabbed the remote before turning in the t.v. and changing it to the right channel. The screen was blank for a while before the familiar face of Lucas popped up.

"Alright,"he said,"This is totally stupid and I voted against it. But no! I was out voted. So now here's Dazi doing the most stupidest thing imaginable. Let's watch."

The camera moved until it was pointed upward. Their, on top of what seemed like a home made rap, was Dazi waving frantically down.

"Never do this at home!" she called out before walking back and jumping down on a skate board.

Dazi landed perfectly and was headed towards the street before Barbara's voice yelled out.

"Dazi!! Look out!"

Dazi looked around totally confused before she looked straight ahead and saw that their was a car coming down the street.

"Holy shit!" Dazi yelled out before jumping off the board, landing on the other side of the street before the car ran over her board.

"Shit!" Demitro's voice rang out as the car screeched to a halt and the drivers door flew open.

The camera was moving alot, indicating that Lucas was also running towards the scene. When he got to the other side, Dazi was on her side, cradling her left arm.

"Holy crap! Are you alright?!" Brian, Matt, Zacky and Johnny heard the voice of their brother's voice.

"What the fuck do you think?!" they heard Demitro's voice yell out.

Jimmy ignored the enraged teen and said to Dazi,"Are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"Hospital," Dazi whimpered out.

Jimmy nodded before taking Dazi into his arms and placed her in the front seat of his car.

"If your coming, then hurry the hell up," Jimmy said before getting into the car.

Their was more running and the sound of opening and closing doors before Jimmy speed down the highway. The camera turned to look at Lucas before saying:

"Bye," And the camera shut off.

The screen was blank again before it turned back on to show Jimmy on Dazi's hospital bed. Talking.

"Jimmy. It's cool. Chill. I'm okay. You don't have to stick around," they heard Dazi saying to him with a smile on her face.

Jimmy shook his head no and said,"No. I'm staying and there's no way your going to change my mind."

Dazi sighed before nodding her head yes. The screen went black again before showing stomach's with faces on them.

"My name is Jennifer Lopez and I like tacitos," they heard Dazi saying.

They were making funny voices and doing random things before a voice called out:

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

The camera turned to see Jimmy standing at the doorway, smiling at them.

"Where having fun?" Dazi asked.

"Without me?!? What the hell!" Jimmy said before ripping his own shirt off, showing that he too had a drawing on his stomach.

The guys all laughed and this is how it went on. The DVDs showed what the Avenged boys didn't;t know. How Jimmy stayed close to them all after the accident. How he got them all the equipment they had in the garage no. How Dazi fought with Jimmy. Refusing to take anything from him and how Jimmy ignored her and did it anyways. How Jimmy was shocked to see Dazi's drumming skills, singing skills, basically all the skills that she had. Especially her 'awesome ninja skills' as Jimmy out it. It was close to the end of the video when Jimmy and Dazi's face popped up.

"Alright," Jimmy said,"We are here at a local tattoo shop and were here for my daughter," Jimmy placed an arm around Dazi's shoulders," To get that foREVer tattoo. The purpose behind this is because.....I want her to remember me by something we did together. And this seems like the good choices. NOW get you ass over to that table!"

Dazi laughed and headed to the back of the counter and onto the table. The camera shifted again and it was back on Jimmy's face.

"Dazi," he said to the camera,"When you find this in your drawer, then you'll know that I have gone away. But even if I'm So Far Away, I want you to remember that I will always be close to you heart. Close to you and to my son. I know he is going to be in good hands with you by his side. Teaching him the ways of rock and how to grow up. And when he gets older, I want you to tell him about me. About his dad and how he very much wanted to be there when he was born. Remember, I will always be with you forever. And tell your crew to take good care of you and little Sullivan to. And maybe, if by some mysteriously strange way you see my brothers, you have my permission to tell them everything I love you, Dazi. And my unborn son."

And with that, the screen went blank. All around the room, there was silence. The only sound in the room was the static coming from the t.v. and Dazi's quiet sobs that filled the room. She should have remembered this. How could she not remember this? Her sobs grew until someone walked over to her and picked her up and placing her in their lap.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Let it out," she heard Bam whisper into her ear.

Dazi sobbed louder and felt another hand rub her back.

"Just like he said. Let it out," Brian said, tears running down his cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like.

Comment and Subscribe