Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

My heart broke when Dazi was on the floor, crying. Getting up from my seat, I picked her up and placed her on my lap.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Let it out," I whispered in her ear.

That made her sob louder.

Brian then came over and rubbed her back with me.

"Just like he said. Let it out," Brian said to her, tears rolling down his face.

Looking around the room, I saw that Brian's band mate had tears in their eyes. Gerard and Mikey were looking at her with sad eyes. Ville and Jyrki were doing the same too. After a while, Dazi pulled away from my shoulder and wiped her cheeks.

I think I'm okay now," she said.

"You sure?" Brian asked, his voice laced with concern.

Dazi nodded and smiled over at him. Brian smiled before getting up from the spot he was sitting on and went to sit back down on the couch. With Dazi still in my lap, I leaded back against the chair and began to play with her hair.

"Hey, what happened to Ray and Frank?" Dazi asked Gerard.

"They headed back to Jersey. Since we are on break, they wanted to go see their family," Gerard said, smiling at her.

"That's cool," Dazi said, leaning back against my chest.

We were all talking for a while until Zacky said to Dazi that Jacob pooped. Dazi laughed at his face took Jacob from him before going to her room to change him. When she was out of ear shot, Gerard and Mikey leaned forward.

"Bam, Brian. We have to tell you something," Gerard said.

"What is is?" I asked, leaning forward as well.

"Dazi is Jade's daughter," Mikey said, looking back and forth from Brian and me.

"She's her daughter?" Brian asked, shocked.

They both nodded.

"Holy shit," I said, running my hands through my hair.

"So that means..." Brian said, trailing off.

"That one of us is her father," I finished for him.

"Wait, what the hell are you talking about?" Matt asked, confused.

Brian turned to look at him and said,"Seventeen years ago, we met Gerard and Mikey's younger sister. Remember the girl that was with Bam and I at that concert in Jersey?"

Matt nodded.

"That was Jade. We all partied together and one thing lead to another and Bam and I slept with her."

"So you got her pregnant and now one of you is the father?" Johnny asked, looking at both of us.

Brian and I nodded.

"Well, that's the thing," Gerard began to say.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked him.

"One of you is not the father. It's BOTH of you," Gerard said.

I looked at him, wide eyed.

"What the fuck? Your fucking with us. Is that even possible?" Brian asked.

"We're not screwing with you and I guess it is possible. Here. Don't believe us, have a look at this," Gerard said, handing him a folded piece of paper.

Brian took it from him and looked at the brothers before opening it. Reading it over, I saw Brian's eyes grow wider and wider.

"Holy fucking shit," he mumbled before handing me the paper.

I took it and began to read it over.

"Holy shit," I said wide eyes as well.

Holy shit, holy shit, HOLY SHIT! We are fathers. I stared at him with mouth ajar. Ville reached over and took the paper from me. He and Jyrki read it over before their eyes went wide and they passed it over to Matt, who passed it to Zacky, who passed it to Johnny. When they read it over, they all stared at Brian and I. Wide eyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN!!!
Holy crap! they know!

I hope you like!
Comment and Subscribe!