Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"Who's a clean baby!" I cooed as I pulled Jacob's pants up.

Jacob kicked his legs and gurgled. I laughed before picking him up and walked back to the living room. I was making raspberry's on his stomach, making him laugh. When I walked into the living room, it was strangely quiet.

"Creepy," I mumbled as I sat down on the floor.

Their was laughter around the room, but it seemed forced. I looked at the men in total confusing. They all seemed to look shocked. The only ones who weren't shocked were Bam and Brian. They looked at me in what seemed to be amazement.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked around the room.

"What? Oh, um yeah. We're okay," Matt said, sending a smile my way.

"Okay," I said slowly before playing with Jacob.

The room was completely silent. The only sound was Jacob laughter and baby talk. As I played with him, I was wondering why they were all quiet. Was it something that I did? Something I said? As my mind kept going on and on around these unanswered questions, I didn't realized that Matt was trying to get my attention.

"Huh? Oh, um yeah? What's up?" I asked, looking up at him.

Matt chuckled a little bit before saying,"Zacky, Johnny and I are going to head out now. It was great meeting you and Jimmy's son."

I smiled at him before getting up and giving him a hug.

"Your welcome. It was what Jimmy would have wanted."

Matt nodded before giving a look over at Bam and Brian before heading out the door. I gave a hug to Johnny and Zacky before they too headed out the door. I closed the door behind them. Turning around, I saw that Brian took Jacob off from the floor and bounced him in his knee. I smiled over at them and and sat down next to Ville.

"Kulta. Is it alright if we stay the night?"

I looked over and smiled at them,"Of course its okay. The guest room is pretty small though."

Ville chuckled.

"That's quite alright dear."

I smiled at them before looking back at Jacob. After a couple of hours of just talking, we decided to head to bed. Since the guest room was pretty small, Bam and Brian had to sleep in the living room. After bringing them a couple of blankets and pillows, I gave them all a good night hug and headed to my room. After changing Jacob into his footie pj's, I layed him down with pillows around him and got some clean clothes and took a quick shower. After dressing and towel drying my hair, I went back into my room and saw that Jacob was already asleep. Smiling, I layed down next to him and tried to go to sleep. After an hour of trying to sleep, I gave up and got up. Getting my computer and cord, I walked into the living room and hooked it up. I placed the volume down so not to wake up the two sleeping men. Typing in a couple of buttons, I hit play and began to watch the latest video that Lucas did.

"Dazi," I heard Lucas call to me.

I video me looked up from the guitar that was in my hand and looked over at him.

"Yeah?" the video me asked.

"I gotta tell you this, but you kinda look like the girl version of Synyster Gates," Lucas said.

"What the fuck?" the video me said and looked down.

I looked over at what I was wearing and saw that I kind of did. I was wearing a long sleeve black shirt, some faded blue skinny jeans, a beanie over my head and was sporting some aviators.

"Lucas," the video me said," you, my kind sir, has gone fucking insane. Now put that damn camera down and got behind the drums. We have to work on the solos."

I was looking blankly at the screen when someone behind me said, "What are you doing?"

I jumped and looked over my shoulder. There was Brian sitting up, looking at the screen.

"Just watching the latest video Lucas recorded," I responded.

"Oh. Well is it alright if I watch with you?" he asked.

I smiled up at him.

"Not at all," I said as I leaned back and played the rest of the video.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's the next one! hope you like!

Comment and Subscribe!