Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

No ones P.O.V

As Dazi walked down the hallway with Jacob on her hip, she couldn't help feeling like someones watching her. Looking over her shoulder, she saw that Gerard and Mikey were looking down her way, smiling. Dazi smiled back before entering her room. Closing the door behind her, she placed Jacob down on her bed before going to her closet. Rummaging through her closet for five minutes, Dazi pulled out a crop top with 'Fuck Cancer' on it. On 'Fuck' an skull and bones replaced the 'u'. Taking out a pair of black,ripped up skinny jeans, she placed them on her bed. Getting on her knees, she pulled out a pair of black TOMS.

Getting to her feet, she changed as quickly as possible. Looking down at Jacob, she saw that he was distracted by his rattle. Going to her dresser, Dazi applied a bit of eyeliner under her eye before going to do a cat eye look. Getting her 'Under Age Red' lipstick, she applied some one before looking at her reflection.

"Looking good," she heard a familiar voice say.

Dazi looked around her room, startled to here Jimmy's voice. Shaking her head, Dazi grabbed the jacket Jimmy had bought her before putting it on and getting Jacob.

"Ready to go?" Dazi asked him as she grabbed a pair of baby ear muffs and walking back into the living room.

Jacob cooed and tried to kick his legs forward. Dazi laughed and looked over at the couch where Gerard and Mikey were sitting at.

"Are you ready?" Dazi asked them as she grabbed her car keys.

"Hell yeah," they said as they got up.

"Good. Cause I need you help taking some things," Dazi said as she walked towards the front door.

Dazi waited for the two men to walk out before she closed and locked the door behind them. Walking back to the garage, Dazi reopened the door and told them to get the guitar she used, the bass and rhythm guitar with a few amps.

"What about the drums?" Mikey asked as he took the rhythm and bass guitars.

"Lucas is bringing his own," Dazi said as she re-closed the door.

Nodding his head, the three began to walk out front to her car. As Gerard and Mikey placed everything in the trunk, she placed Jacob in his heat before buckling him up and getting into the drivers side. Waiting for the two men, Dazi started up her car and ironically, 'The Kids From Yesterday' began to play.

"Nice," Gerard said, chuckling as he got in.

Mikey laughed as he got in the back.

Dazi giggled before peeling out from the curve and headed west on Mountain.

"So, who's going?" Dazi asked.

"Brian said he'll be there. He remembers where that high school is at. He texted the directions to Bam, Ville, Jurki, and the rest of the guys," Mikey said.

"Nice," Dazi said as she took a left.

Driving for another ten minutes, they finally arrived to Muir High School. Following the signs, she headed towards where the auditorium was located.

"Name of the band you in or here with?" a teenager with horrible acne said.

"The Black Swans," Dawn answered.

The teen nodded and pointed to where the blue van was. Dazi nodded her head and drove over to where Lucas was unloading his drums.

"Hey guys," Dazi said as she shut her car off and getting out.

"Hey Dazi. Hey Gee, M,"Barbara said, not wanting to cause a commotion.

"Hey," Gerard and Mikey said, grateful that she was doing this.

"So, when are we going up?" Dazi asked as she helped Lucas with the drums.

"We're third. Right after Kamora," Demitro answered, walking to the back of Dazi's trunk and began to unload.

"Oh sweet. Jose's here?" Dazi asked.

"Hell yeah I am!" a voice said behind her.

Turning, Dazi met the eye of a real skinny teenager with long wavy hair.

"Hey Jose! How are you?" Dazi asked as she gave him a hug.

"Pretty good. And you?" he asked as they pulled away.

"Awesome. I'm cool. Are you excited for this?" Dazi asked.

"Fuck yeah! I can't wait to hear you sound! When I heard that you going to be on, I was super stoked!" Jose exclaimed.

Dazi laughed and said,"Same here bro. Brake a leg."

"You too. Well, I have to go. Sound check," Jose said.

"Alright. See you around bro,"Dazi said.

Jose smiled at her before rushing over to where his band was waiting for him. Going back to her band, Dazi took the baby ear muffs out of her jacket pocket, she placed them on Jacob's ear. Dazi turned to talk to Barbara when she heard multiple people calling her name. Turning, she saw Brian, Matt, Johnny, Zacky, Bam, Ville, and Jurki running towards them.

"Has it started yet?" Zacky asked, out of breath.

Dazi laughed before saying, "No. You're all early. We're going on after Kamora."

"Oh. Good," Bam said.

Dazi chuckled before turning back to her band mates.

"What song are we going to do?" Demitro asked Dazi.

"Mmm. How about the one I wrote when we were all fucking drunk out of our minds?" Dazi suggested.

"Hey, Lucas, Barbara and I were the only ones that were fucking drunk. You were sober. Which was fucking weird cause you drank more than all of us. But fuck yeah, we'll do it," Demitro said, playfully glaring at her.

"Well, it's not my fault I can fucking handle my liquor. And alright, we'll do it," Dazi said.

As they all talked, they heard the first band go up. They looked among themselves and agreed that they were horrible. When Kamora came on, they were pretty good. Real good in that matter. Then, it came time for Dazi's band to come on.

"You guys ready?" Brian asked as he walked over to the young band.

"Hell yeah," they chanted.

Brian laughed and said,"Alright. Break a leg."

They all thanked him and went out when there name was called out. There were half hearted applause and cheers. Dazi looked at her band mates and they all grinned at each other, knowing that they can change that.

"Hey,"Dazi said into her raised mic," I'm Dazi Penn and this is my band, The Black Swans. I'm going to sing you a song that I wrote when we were all fucking drunk. Ready?"

"Ready," her band mates called out into the mic.

"Hit it!" Dazi yelled before the beat came on.

'Right right, turn off the lights,
we're gonna lose our minds tonight,
what's the dealio?

I love when it's all too much,
5am turn the radio up
where's the rock and roll?

Party Crasher,
Penny Snatcher,
Call me up if you want gangsta
Don't be fancy, just get dancey
Why so serious?

So raise your glass if you are wrong,
in all the right ways,
all my underdogs,
we will never be never be anything but loud
and nitty gritty dirty little freaks
won't you come on and come on and raise your glass,
just come on and come on and raise your glass

Slam slam, oh hot damn
what part of party don't you understand,
wish you'd just freak out (freak out already)
can't stop, coming in hot,
I should be locked up right on the spot
it's so on right now (so fuckin on right now)

Party Crasher,
Penny Snatcher,
Call me up if you want gangsta
Don't be fancy, just get dancey
Why so serious?

So raise your glass if you are wrong,
in all the right ways,
all my underdogs,
we will never be never be anything but loud
and nitty gritty dirty little freaks
won't you come on and come on and raise your glass,
just come on and come on and raise your glass
won't you come on and come on and raise your glass,
just come on and come on and raise your glass

(oh shit my glass is empty, that sucks)

So if you're too school for cool,
and you're treated like a fool,
you can choose to let it go
we can always, we can always,
party on our own

(so raise your) So raise your glass if you are wrong,
in all the right ways,
all my underdogs,
we will never be never be anything but loud
and nitty gritty, dirty little freaks
So raise your glass if you are wrong,
in all the right ways,
all my underdogs,
we will never be never be anything but loud
and nitty gritty, dirty little freaks
won't you come on and come on and raise your glass,
just come on and come on and raise your glass
won't you come on and come on and raise your glass,(for me)
just come on and come on and raise your glass (for me)'

When Dazi and her band finished her song, she smiled to see that everybody was cheering and hollering.

"Thank you," Dazi said into the mic as her band walked off the stage.

"That was fucking awesome!" Bam exclaimed when he picked her up and spinning her around.

Dazi laughed and held onto Bam. When he placed her down onto her feet, Brian came over and brought her into a hug. When they pulled away, they turned in time to hear The Jungle come on. Two hours later, when all the bands had finished playing, it was time for the judges to announce there winner.

"And the winner is," the judge said, opening the sealed envelope," THE JUNGLE!!"

When he called the bands name out, the band came running out to accept there prize. And all the while, people in the crowed 'booed' and began to chant 'Black Swans Black Swans Black Swans'.

"There chanting for us," Barbara mused,"What should we do?"

"Well, I say get you asses out there!" Brain exclaimed.

The band looked at each other before rushing out, not wanting a riot to break out.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Chill people. Give them a round of applause, and make it good. Cause if it is, we might sing one more song for you all," Dazi said.

The crowd's mood changed drastically and they went buristic.

"Thanks Daiz," Alex, one of the singers for the band, said, giving Dazi a side hug.

"No sweat! No go enjoy your day," Dazi said, hugging back.

Alex smiled at her before whispering in her ear,"You guys should have won."

Dazi smiled at him before his band walked off stage. The band waited for the crowd to settle down. As she waited, Dazi went and grabbed the guitar that was in Brian's hand before walking back out.

"Alright," she said into the mic that was now on its stand," You all did a good job so were going to treat you to a song. Now, you might know this band that wrote this sone. And if you don't, what the fuck is wrong with you all!!"

And with that, Dazi began to play the intro. Brian, Bam and the rest of the guys looked at each other, wide eyes as they heard Dazi play the intro of 'M.I.A'.

'Staring at the carnage, praying that the sun would never rise.
Living another day in disguise.
These feelings can't be right, lend me your courage to stand up and fight, on tonight.

Ooooo...
Stand up and fight

The fighting rages on and on, to challenge me you must be strong.
I walk your land but don't belong, two million soldiers can't be wrong

It's no fun but I've been here before
I'm far from home and I'm fighting your war.
(Not the way I pictured this, I wanted better things)
Some are scared others killing for fun, I shot a mother right in front of her son.
(Take this from my consciousness, and please erase my dreams)

Fight for honor, fight for your life
Pray to God that our side is right.
Even though we won, I still may lose
Until I make it home to you
I see our mothers filled with tears,
grew up so fast where did those years go?
Memories won't let you cry,
unless I don't return tonight

So many soldiers on the other side, I take their lives so they can't take mine.
(Scared to make it out alive now murder's all I know.)
Nobody tells me all the reasons we're here. I have my weapons so there's nothing to fear.
(Another day, another life, but nothing real to show for)

Fight for honor, fight for your life
Pray to god that our side is right
Even though we won, I still may lose
Until I make it home to you
I see our mothers filled with tears,
grew up so fast where did those years go?
Memories won't let you cry,
unless I don't return tonight

Staring at the carnage, praying that the sun would never rise.
Living another day in disguise.
These feelings can't be right, lend me your courage to stand up and fight.

Watching the death toll rise wondering how I'm alive.
Stranger's blood on my hands, I've shot all I can
There are no silent nights, watching your brothers all die
To destroy all their plans with no thought of me
No thought of me, no thought of me

Ohhhhh...

Walk the city lonely
Memories that haunt are passing by
A murderer walks your streets tonight
Forgive me for my crimes;don't forget that I was so young
Fought so scared in the name of God and Country'

With the last cord pulled by Dazi, the crowd went even more wild.

"Thank you! If you want to hear more, visit our YouTube channel!"

And with that, Dazi and her band began taking there things off stage and walking back to where the flabbergasted men were.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kamora and The Jungle are little side bands some of my classmates are in. So don't steal!

Songs;
PINK-Rais Your Glass.
Avenged Sevenfold-M.I.A

Hope you like!!! comment and subscribe please!