Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Demitro

"MOM! WE'RE HERE! AND WE BROUGHT GUEST!" I called out as we all walked into my house.

"I'll be right out!" I heard my mom call out from the kitchen.

I motioned for the guys to take a seat in the living room. Barbara sat on Lucas' lap, Brian and Bam on the recliners. That left the only seat that was open next to Dazi. Taking a deep, calming breath, I went to sit down next to her. She turned her head and smiled at me. I smile back and took Jacob from her arms and bounced him on my knee. We didn't have to wait long before a woman with light brown hair and green eyes.

"Oh! Hello Dazi, Barbara, Lucas! How are you?" mom asked as she gave them all hugs.

"We're good Mama Legonago," Lucas said, smiling up at her.

Mom chuckled and noticed the two men that were all tatted up.

"And these are?" mom asked.

Bam and Brian stood up and extended there hands to her.

"My names Brian Haner Jr. ma'am," Brian said as he shook her hand.

"And I'm Bam Margera," Bam said as he too shook her hand.

"Well its a pleasure to meet the both of you," mom said, smiling warmly at them.

They smiled back before sitting back down. Mom looked around the room before taking a seat on the coffee table. She didn't mind that someone would sit on it, only when they had there feet on it is when she gets territorial.

"So, what's up? Seems to me that somethings going on and that someone got some news," mom said.

She is so good! All she had to do is look around a crowded room for her to know that somethings going on.

Dazi took a deep breath and began to explain.

"Well Mama Leango. I found out who my father, well fathers, are," Dazi said.

"'Fathers'? As in more than one?" Ma asked.

Dazi nodded.

"Who?"

Dazi pointed at the men that were behind her and Ma gasped.

"Wow. That is..... That is really something. I never knew that it was possible that someone could have more that on father," Mom mused.

"I had the same reaction when I found out too, Mama," Dazi said with a smile.

Ma smiled back and folded her hands in front of her.

"So now that that's out of the way, what's the other news?"

"We're going on tour," I said.

Ma was quiet for a few seconds before jumping to her feet and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my goodness! That is amazing! When do you go?" Ma asked us.

"In two week. And we were wondering if you could take care of Jacob while we're gone," Barbara said, pulling away.

Moms radiant smile soon left her bright face.

"Oh dear. I won't be able to do it. Your father and I are going to out second honeymoon," she said.

"Aw crap," I said.

That earned a smack upside my head.

"No cursing in my home," mom scowled at me.

"Sorry Ma" I said.

"So you won't be able to do it?" Dazi asked, disappointed.

"No. I'm sorry dear," mom said, hugging her.

"That's okay, Mama," Dazi said, smiling at my mom.

Mom kissed her temple and said she wished that if she could take Jacob with her, that she would.

"Wait," Brian said," I think I have someone who could take care of him."

"Who?" Dazi asked.

"My dad," Brian said.

"Really? You think that he would do it?" Dazi asked.

"I'm positive," Brian said, smiling at her.

Dazi smiled and thanked her father. We were all talking about what we were going to bring on tour when Ma told me to help her bring some iced tea out.

"When are you going to tell her?" Ma asked me as she poured the tea into seven tall glasses.

"Well who what?" I asked, acting dumb.

"You know who I'm talking about. When are you going to tell Dazi that you love her?" Mom asked, looking over at me.

I stayed quiet for a few minutes before taking a deep breath and rubbed my eyes.

"I don't know. I don't even think that she even likes me, let alone loves me," I said with a sigh.

"Demitro. I see the way that girl looks at you. She really loves you. She's just scared that she'll get hurt," Mom said as she placed the glasses on a trey.

"She knows that I wont hurt her," I said as I grabbed the bag of chips.

"Does she? Honey, tell her how you feel. Don't let it be to late. And you never know, she might even love you back," and with that, Ma walked back to the living room with the trey in hand.

I just stared after her, knowing that she was completely right.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? what do you think?

Comment and Sunscribe please!