Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

Oh my fucking God, we're going on tour!

That was the only thing that kept running in my mind.

"No fucking way man. This is amazing!" Lucas said, sitting back down and bringing Barbara closer to him.

"I know. This is- Gah! Words can't even describe how I feel right now," I said as I pulled away from my dads.

"This is going to be amazing," Demitro said.

"Yeah. All those fan girl. Ow! What the hell? I was stating that cause of Demitro," Lucas said when Barbara smacked him upside the head.

"Uh-huh. Sure,"Barbara said as she leaned back into the couch.

I chuckled before looking down at my arms. Jacob was looking up at me with a toothless smile. I smiled back then frowned when something occurred to me.

"Guy's. Whose going to take care of Jacob when we're gone?" I asked, looking around the room.

There was silence before Demitro stood up.

"My mom will be able to do it. She loves you like a daughter," he said, walking over to me and hugging me.

"You sure she wont mind?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Not at all," Demitro assured me.

"Thanks,"I said, leaning into him.

"Aw! Another Kodak moment!" Barbara called out before napping another picture.

I laughed and stayed like that for a few minutes before we heard the bedroom door open once again. Turning, my mom came staggering into the living room.

"Who called?" she asked, looking at me.

"Your bothers," I said, waiting for her reaction.

Mom filched a little before asking,"What did they want?"

"They called to tell me that Demitro, Lucas, Barbara, and I are going on tour in two weeks," I said.

"Tour? As in a band tour? Or a museum tour?" Mom asked cautiously.

"Band tour, ma" I answered.

She was quiet for a few minutes before she walked over to me and grabbed my arm harshly. When Demitro saw that Jacob was about to fall from my arms, he quickly moved in and took Jacob into his arms.

"I forbid you to go," mom seethed.

I tore my arm away from her and said,"You have no say in what I can and can't do."

"I do. I am your mother!" she yelled.

I laughed harshly.

"You lost that fucking title a long ass time ago. Don't start getting parental with me because it will not work," I said in a hard voice.

Mom looked at me for an endless amount of time before shaking her head.

"You just like you father," she spat before turning in her heel to walk back to her room.

"Which one?" Bam, Brian and I called after her.

She yelled back a 'Fuck you' before slamming her door shut. I chuckled and turned back to the people in the living room.

"So?" I began," Shall we go tell Mama LeGonago whats going to go down?"

"Yeah!" the group cried out before walking out the door.

I stayed in the living room and looked at my dads.

"You two coming or what?" I asked.

Then chuckled before getting up and following me out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
so? How do you think mama is going to act when she meets Dazi's dads?

Comment and subscribe please