Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me," I sang out when we pulled into my home.

That earned laughs from both of my dads.

"Why?" Bam asked.

"Cause I was made for it," I said with a smile.

They both chuckled before getting out. Taking the now sleeping Jacob into my arms, we headed up to the apartment. We were barley up the stairs when the front door open. My mom came out with two duffel bags and her purse.

"Where you going,Ma?" I asked when we got to the top.

"I'm leaving. I can't stay here any longer. I don't want you to look for me."

And with that, mom took hold of both her bags and walked down the stairs. I stared after her, sadness going through me. Even if she wasn't ever there for me, she was still my mother. Jacob and my mother. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.

"Are you alright?" Brian asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded.

"Yeah. It's Just, as much as I wanted to stop her, I knew that whatever I say will have no effect in her actions."

"Ah. Understandable," Bam said, sitting down on the couch.

I smiled at them before heading down the hall way into my room. Placing Jacob onto the bed, I placed a lot of pillows around him before covering him in a blanket and grabbed my laptop and cord before heading back into the living room. As I passed my mothers bedroom, I stood in front of the door for a few minutes before pushing the door open. Peaking in, I smelled the air and it smelled clean. Like oranges. The bed was covered in a dark red comforter and everything was neat.

"Wow," I said as I left the door open and continued down the hallway.

Re-entering the living room, I saw that my dads were watching a basketball game. Rolling my eyes, I placed my computer on the coffee table before hooking it up and getting to work. The only sound there was was the occasional cheering of the two men, the game going on, and my typing and clicking.

"Dazi!" I heard Bam yell out.

"Mother fucker!" I said as I jumped in my seat.

Looking over at them, I saw that they were grinning madly at me.

"Crazy fuckers," I said as I continued to do what I was doing.

"What cha doing?" Bam asked.

"Some designs," I said.

"Can we see them?" Brian asked.

"Sure," I said with a smile.

Turning the computer to face them, Brian leaded over and clicked on various ones.

"Holy shit. These are fucking amazing," he said.

"Thank you," I said.

"Dazi. Can you burn me a CD with all of these t-shirt designs. I want to make this happen and so we can sell them as you bands merchandise. It that okay?" Brian said.

"That would be amazing!" I said out as I began to work.

"Make that two. You band is going to have there own skate board line too," Bam said.

"Really?" I asked, shocked out of my flipping mind.

"Really," both men said.

My smile grew twice its size and I began to burn them both a CD with my designs. After fifteen minutes, I gave them both the copy and they placed them both in there coat pocket. We continued to talk for a few more hours before it was time for them to leave. After grinning them both a hug and exchanged goodbyes, I closed the door behind me when they were out of sight. Taking a deep breath, I laughed out on how in just a few days, everything changed. Shaking my head, I took my computer back into my room and got my pj's before heading over to take a shower. I was just settling down and was going under when a familiar voice said:

"I am so proud of you, Bazi," and a set of lips kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, tell me what you think?

I kept cracking my knucles every five minutes

Comment and subscribe please!