Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

"But really quick question. What's with the cameras?" Dazi asked as she handed Jacob over to Bam before sitting down on a chair in front of the palates.

"We, my dear lady, are going to record every random shit you all do. Like the one we made," Zacky said as he turned the camera on," And action! Introduce yourselves!"

Dazi laughed before turning to the camera,"Hey, I'm Dazi."

"I'm Barbara," Barbara said when it went to her.

"I'm Lucas," Lucas said.

"And I'm Demitro. And we're the Black Swans," he said along with the rest of the band.

"Alright, enough with that. McKenna, get your ass over here and spin me in the chair! That's how I get my inspiration," Dazi said as she grinned into the camera.

We all laughed and my sister went over and began to spin Dazi-who was on her knees in the chair- her.

"Faster! I said faster!" Dazi laughed out.

"That's what she said!" Demitro said.

"And stop!" Dazi yelled out.

McKenna held onto the chair and Dazi fell off, landing on her back.

"You play it with you neck,bro. Then you play it with your feet!" Dazi said as she wobbled to her feet.

I laughed and shook my head, knowing that she was quoting part of me. After a few more little crazy antics, the guys seriously got down to business. They first play and recorded 'Christina Death', courtesy of The 69 Eyes as their first song, then it escalated to original ones. The way that Dazi to a bit of control and how she wanted everything reminded me of me when I want everything to be exactly right. Even down to the guitar solo. Matt turned to me at one point and said:

"Dude. She is totally you."

I chuckled and agreed with him.

About a few hours later, Dazi and her gang called it a day.

"Called it a day? Called it a day? You all made two fucking albums in one day! How is that possible?!" Matt asked.

"Cause we're awesome?" Dazi asked as she picked up a now sleeping Jacob.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever," Matt grumbled.

Dazi laughed and said," Alright you little pansies, let's to back to my place for some home made pizza and stuff."

We all cheered in agreement and followed her out. I waited behind along with Bam and we both stood side by side with our daughter
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey hey! I will try to do more updates whenever I can. If I can't, Please don't hurt me!

Comment and Subscribe please!

Oh, and the Ryan Dunn story is up. It is called Never Forget. I hope you like it and comment and subscribe!