Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"Me tired!" I said when I walked into Demitro's house.

"What the fuck? You just woke up and your tired?" he asked with a raised brow.

"Well. I haven't had my cup of Joe yet. So shove it where the sun don't shine," I said as I placed Jacob down on the carpeted floor.

Jacob looked around before trying to crawl. Looking up, I saw Demitro's mom walking in the room with a cup before handing it over to me. I smiled and took it graciously.

"Thanks Mama," I said after taking a sip.

"Your welcome sweetheart. At what time are you meeting you fathers at the recording studio?" Mama asked as she took a seat on the floor next to Jacob.

"In about thirty minutes. The guys want me to bring Jacob too. They want to honorably welcome him into the Avenged Family," I said after taking another sip.

"Are you sure that's wise?" Mama asked, concerned.

"I believe so. The guys and I are going to be in a sound proof booth. Jacob's little ears will be protected," I said.

"Well alright then. I hope you guys have fun."

"Thanks mom. We better get going if we want to pick up Lucas and Barbara," Demitro said as he shrugged into his jacket.

"Alright. Be safe you two," Mama said, giving us hugs while taking the cup from me.

"Thanks Mama. See you," I said as I picked Jacob back up.

Mama smiled at us and waved us off from the door. I waved back before placing Jacob into his car seat and buckling him in. As I got into the drivers side, I pulled out my phone and saw that I already had a text.

From Lucas: Bazi. Already got a ride frm Bam. Meet @ Studio.

I sighed before closing my phone.

"What's up?" Demitro asked.

"We're meeting them at the studio. Papa Bam picked them up," I said as I started the car up and getting onto the 101 Freeway.

"Papa Bam?" he asked, confused.

"Yeah. I knew it would be confusing if I call out dad and they would be all like 'What?!" So, to not be overly confused, I am not calling Brain Papa Syn and Bam Papa Bam," I said as I got out of the freeway.

"Well. That was a smart move then," Demitro said with a laugh.

I laughed too and read the directions that Papa Bam sent me this morning. Fifteen minutes later, we arrived to the recording studio.

"Ready to do this shit?" Demitro asked, looking at me,

"Hell yeah!" I yelled out.

Demitro laughed before we got out of the car. Walking to the back, Demotri took Jacob out before I locked the car and headed into the building. Going into the elevator, I pushed number ten and we went up. Three minutes later, we stepped out of the elevator and walked down the long hallway before reaching the last door. Opening the door, there was Gerard, Mikey, Matt, Johnny, Zacky, Papa Syn, Papa Bam, Lucas, Barbara, and McKenna.

"Hey guys!" I called out as I stepped into the room.

"Hey sexy girlfriend!" McKenna called to me before running up to me and tackling me into a hug.

I laughed and hugged her back. Pulling away, I went around the room and hugged everyone.

"So," I said as I stood next to my band mates," Who's ready to record?"

Everyone cheered and I laughed. Today is going to be an interesting day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think?
I have another story in mine, but I want to run it by you all. It will be about Dunn, but after his death. He has a daughter that no one butApril Margera knew about and when she goes to her father's funeral, Bam seemed to take it as a joke.
Its not a good way to discribe it, but I want to know if you all would like to read it.
Comment and Subscribe please