Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Jimmy

I watched as Dazi gave her family/friends the project that took me what seemed like forever to make. When she knelled in front of my baby, tears came out. He's grown so much. He has my traits and I thank God everyday that he doesn't have an enlarge heart like I did. Sitting crossed legged in front of Jacob's play pin, I began to make funny faces,which made him giggle. God how I loved his little laughter.

"Hey Dazi. Why is Jacob laughing?" Johnny asked, looked at the baby.

Their was silence before I looked up to see that she had her hair pulled up in a bun and flour covered her arms. She looked down at Jacob and her gaze shifted a little that I swear she was looking right at me.

"It is said that babies can see the unseen. More persicley, they can see angels. Since babies have not yet been tainted by the things that are around them and don't know how things work, they see angles."

When she said that, I got to my feet and kissed her forehead. Even though I know she can't see or feel me, she would feel a sudden coldness which I know she would know it is me. Pulling back, I saw her smiling before returning to the kitchen where Gerard and Mikey were helping her. Looking back at the living room, I saw that her friends were talking to Matt, Zacky, and Johnny while Bam and Brian were looking at a book. More like a photo album, I corrected myself when I got closer. Looking down, I saw that they were looking at a picture Dazi and I took when I had them over at my place.

"I can't believe that Jimmy knew about her," Bam said.

"I don't think he knew she was a part of us. But, I may be wrong. Jimmy knew things that were kind of scary to know he knew," Brian said with a smile.

I smiled and shook my head. I'd had a feeling for a while that Dazi was Brian's. But Bam really didn't cross my mind. Well, it did on one occasion when I saw what she could do on a skateboard but other then that, no. Looking back at Jacob, I saw that he was looking straight at me. Walking back to my son, I leaned over and kissed his forehead.

"Daddy loves you with all his heart," I whispered.

Jacob looked back up at me and raised his hand. I placed my finger in his little chubby hand and was shocked to see that it didn't just go through. He was actually grasping my finger. I looked at him, astonished. Pulling my finger out of his grasp, I kissed his forehead again before disappearing to talk to the Big Man upstairs to know what was going on
♠ ♠ ♠
More of Jimmy's POV will pop up.