Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"Holy shit! What the fuck did you do?!?" Luca, Barbara's boyfriend yelled, jumping out of the sandbox where he was with my Jacob.

I laughed and sat down next to the playful baby.

"Well if you must know, I went to get a tattoo done."

"Oh. I thought that you-" Lucas bagan to say before I stopped him.

"Luca, I promised you guys that I will never do that again. And you know that I keep to my promises."

Barbara laughed and said, "Mama, where's Demitro? We gotta get going soon."

"He is here!" Demitro yelled out as he ran over to us.

We all laughed when he tripped over the dipar bag and looked around in total confusion.

"Alright, now that we are all here, let's go. We don't have much time," I said as I picked up Jacob and walked over to my awesome ass 1966 AMC AMBASSADOR CONVERTIBLE.

Getting Jacob into his carseat, I waited for everyone else to get in before driving off. Blasting through the sterio was 'Girl I Know'. We were all singing at the top of our lungs before I reached over and turned the volume down.

"HEY!!" the three of them yelled.

I laughed and shaked my head.

"Alright. When we reach Venice Beach, we're going to split up. Lucas, Barbara, you going South. Demitro, Jacob and I are heading North. Got it?"

"YES! Now turn the dame volume up!" Lucas yelled, reaching over and turning the volume up himself.

I laughed and we continued to sing along with Avenged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at Venice, we were gathered around the trunk of my car. As I bucked in Jacob into his stoller that can be used for running, Demitro handed Lucas a stack of flyers.

"Alright. We ready?" I asked at I placed my sunglasses over my eyes.

"Ready," They all said.

"GO!" I yelled out and began to to run in our direcction.

"Please come to the concert!" Demitro and I yelled as we gave random teens and adults the flyers.

We kept doing that for an hour or so until we were at out last four flyers. We were going to post them on a pole when a voice behind us said, "What is this?"

Turning, my covered eyes came into contact with a face that too had sunglasses and a fedora. He was wearing board shorts and a muscle shirt that showed off his rad tattoo's.

"It's a concert that were going to be doing in a week," Demitro said as he handed the man the flyer.

"A concert? Whose gonna be playing?" One with a lip piering said.

"We are," I answered.

"You any good?" a short one asked.

"Well, your going to have to wait and see," I said as I looked at all of them.

They all laughed and one with snake bites said,"We sure will."

"Alright then," I said as I backed up, Pulling the stroller with me and walked off to meet my other chiled for all intensed perposes and her 'Husband'.

Brian's P.O.V

"So we going to go?" I asked as I took a sip of my beer.

"Yeah. That chick seemed to have adittued. And I can tell she gave out a challenge to see if we going to be going," Zacky said.

I chuckled and nodded, agreeing to go.

Bam's P.O.V

"Yo Valo! What you got there?" I asked as I jumped on the couch and sat next to Ville and Jyrki.

"A flyer to a concert. We are going to go. Want to come?" Jyrki sasked.

"Hell mother fucking yeah!" I yelled and jumped off the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler.

kinda suckish, but I hope you like! Comment and Subscribe!!!