Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

~~~One Week Later~~~

"Yo Dazi. What time are you going to be back home?" Lucas asked me through the phone.

"I'll be back before 5. I'm going to take a shower here and get ready at home. And can you please take some clothes out for Jacob?" I asked him as I stepped out of my car and taking Jacob out, along with his dipar bag.

"Yeah, okay, I'll do it. Be careful alright."

I chuckled lightly before saying 'Okay' and hanging up. Looking up and down the semi abandon street, I saw no cars passing by so I dashed to the other side and walked into the building. As I was walking down the stairs, I saw that there weren't alot of people in yet. 'Thank God', I thought as I went up to the counter and punched in my phone number before I placed my right pointing finger on the little tiny finger print scaner.

"Want me to take him to the daycare?" a voice asked.

Looking up, I saw Greg coming up to me with a warm smile on his face.

"Hey Greg. And please. Remember that when he wakes up, he loves his milk while being read a story before he starts to try and crawl," I said as I handed Greg the dipar bag and Jacob.

"I know! God!" Greg exclaimed with a chuckle.

I laughed and gave Jacob a small kiss on his forehead.

"Have a good workout!" Greg called out to me.

I turned and smiled at him before going up to the third floor When I reached the top, there were only four guys on the treadmill. Quickly walking over to the one free one, I removed my gym beg from my shoulders and took out my water bottle and little towel before removing my muscle shirt and shoving it in the bag. Leaving me in a sports bra (girls here usually work out in only sports bras, I should know) I took out my iPod and arm band. Letting the bag drop to the floor, I scrolled down to a specific song and before I presses play, I pressed the manual button, put in the time, and then wieght, before I began my 40 minute run. Before I began to run, I quickly pressed play and my ears were filled with 'Bat Country'. I knew that the volume was up real high because the four men that were on the treadmill looked over at me. As if i cared.

As I continued to run, I sang lowly to myself. This is what I usually do when I work out. Avenged Sevenfold -as well as some others- music gives me the pump that I need to go on. I stared blankly ahead, unawear of my surrounding or the people there. I remember the first time that I stared working out. I was 14 and very over wieght. I couldn't even handle five minutes on this contraction. But now, I can basically go on for hours. Taking my water bottle in hand, I continued to run as I took three big gulp fulls of water into my now sweat drenched body. Looking down at the remaining time, I saw that I had fifteen minutes left. Going to the speed, I changed it from 5.9 to 6.9, almost 7.0. Pumping my arms and legs, I ran harder. My breathing coming to gasps as my chest and sides began to silently protest. Ignoring them, I continued on and on until, the treadmill began to slow down on its own, telling me that it was time for the cool down.

Starting to walk , I grabbed my towel and wiped off the sweat that was coating my face and neck, leaving my body alone for the shower. Throwing my head back, I gave out a sigh before taking a deep breath and looking foward again. Looking at the t.v infront of me, I saw that it was on MTV and was playing re-runs of Viva La Bam. Super stoaked, I put the radio on on my iPod and began to watch the awesome ass show.

Brian's P.O.V.

The guys and I were at the gym. On the third floor. The entire gym was basically abandon so we really didn't have to worry about some crazed fan jumping us as we worked out. We were all on a treadmill and were doing a slight jog/run. I can tell that Zacky was getting a little tired on the ninteen minute mark, but he pushed himself into it. Then, we saw a girl come up the stares. Alramed and a bit afraid, the guys and I all looked at each other, then at the girl. She didn't seem to take a notice of us, and I gave out a sigh of releif. The girl got on the treadmill next to mines and brought out a water bottle and small towel out of her bag. Before she dropped it next to the machine, she took off her mucle shirt before shoving it into the bag. Only leaving her in a sports bra. Now, don't get me wrong, I've seen lots of chick working out in just sports bras and I didn't really give a flying fuck. But this, I felt like that I should tell her something.

Before she began her jog, she fiddled with her iPod before punching in the nessicary information before starting up the treadmill. Before she began, she pressed play on her iPod and began a full blown run. Not a jog, but a run. And through the small speakers of her head phones, we all could here our song, 'Bat Country'.

The guys and I all looked at each other before we just kept on running. Looking from the corner of my eye, I could see her lips moving in time to another song. The girl continued to go on,not stopping one bit. When she took a drink of her water, she kept on running. That's when I noticed the deathbat tattoo on her wrist. I knew then and there that she was a fan. The girl was I believe twenty minutes into the work out when she went faster. I could tell that she was getting really tired, bit didn't stop. Then she did, when she was on the cool down, she took deep breath to calm her breathing and wiped the sweat off her face and neck.

"Damn! She could last on this shit," Zacky, who was on the mill next to mines, huffed out.

I nodded.

The girl was finally done and stopped. Only to kick her leg up and streached out. She repeated the same action with the other one before stepping down the mill, grabbing her bag and decending down the stairs.

"Wow," Matt, Johnny and Zacky said as there eyes followed her.

I suddenly growled out in anger and wanted to slap them all upside there heads. Getting off of my mill, I streached before I too headed down stairs to the free wieght. The guys soon followed after and we all began to take turns working out our arms, chest and back. Going over to the arm wieght, I saw there, on the floor, the same girl that was on the treadmill, doning none other that push-ups.

"God damn!" Matt said when he finally saw her," Look at her. She's on a fucking role man!"

I laughed and nodded before grabbing the fifty-five wieghts.We walked back to Zacky and Johnny and we told them what we saw. They didn't believe us so Matt and I pointed over to where she was still at. There mouths fell open and eyes buged out. I chuckled and finished off my work out.

We were an hour in when the girl passed us and went down to the locker room.

"Dude, that chick is badass to be able to do like, a shit load of push up in fifteen minutes," Johnny said as I spotted him as he did wieghts.

"You counted?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Yeah," Johnny said, and that was it.

"Did you see that bandage on her though? I wonder what happened to her," Matt said.

"What do you mean?" Iasked, looking over at him.

"She had a bandage on her left forearm. Covered her whole arm basically," he said as he took a drink of water.

"Huh. I didn't notice," I said.

We were about all done whenwe heard a little child's laughter. Looking over at the stairs that leads up to the outside, we all saw the same girl, with wet hair and changed, caring a baby in her arms and smiling down loving at it. When she looked over at us, her eyes widen a bit before she gave us a smirk that I knew so well. She then turned back at the baby and headed out the door.

"Holy shit. She's a mom? No way!" Johnny said, looking at her retreating figure.

"But that was her. And she did have a baby in her hands," Matt said.

"Yeah. And did you see the color of her eyes. They looked kinda weird, but awesome," Zacky said.

"What color were they?" I asked him as I began to collect my things from the floor.

"They were a dark blue with brown here and there," Zacky said as him and the rest of the guys began doing the same thing and we headed up.

"Seems cool to me," Johnny said.

When we reached outside, we saw her get into a 1966 AMC Ambassador Convertable.

"Her car is fucking awesome," Matt said and we all agreed.

She sawa us look over at her, then she smiled, waved, and drove off.

Dazi's P.O.V

When I got home, I saw that Lucas and Barbara were there, getting everything together.

"Hey guys," I said as I closed the door behind me and placed the bag on the kitched table.

"Hey Dazi. How was you work out?" Barbara said as she came over to Jacob and I.

"It was cool. And you would never guess who I saw there," I said as I handed her Jacob.

"Who you see?" she asked as she took him with a smile.

"The boys from Avenged," I said.

"No fucking way!" Lucas said, jumping up from his seat on the couch.

"Way. But, being me, I didn't ask for anything. They were working out and so was I. And you know how some people get when they are disturbed from there work out," I said.

"HEY! That was one time! And I said I was sorry!" Demitro said as he walked through the front door.

"Yeah yeah. Well, is everything set and accounted for?" I asked him.

Demitro nodded.

"Yeah. My uncle got everything ready. Even in the middle of the three booths you want to be standing at. And since the speakers are going to be onstage with us, people could be sitting there."

"Sweet. Okay, so you three get ready and I'll change Jacob here before we head over and do sound check," I said as I took Jacob from Barbara.

They all nodded and began, one by one, going in and out of the main bathroom. I walked into
my room and saw Jacob's clothing there on my bed. Laying him in the middle, I grabbed a clean dipare and wipes before changing his soiled dipare and placing his clean one. Then I began to change him into his 'The Ramons' tiny bottom botton shirt and his little dark blue pants and baby shoes.

"Are you just adorable!" I cooed at his as I place a small heartagram beanie on his tiny head.

As I was placing it on his head, I felt a cold chill and felt like someone was in the room with me. Looking over my shoulder, I saw no one. Looking back at Jacob, I saw that he was looking over at the rocking chair and he had a smile on his face. Taking a deep breath, I picked Jacob up and looked at ourselves in the mirror. As skilled as I was, I placed some red lipstick on my lips with one hand. Not going out of the line. Then I placed a bit of waterproof eyeliner and masscara. Before long, I was done.

"Damn, I'm a fucking ninja," I said, looking down at Jacob.

He smile up at me and then,that's when I heard it. It was low, but I still heard it. It was a chuckle that was hard to forget. I would never forget it. I looked around my room and saw nothing. Then, I did. There, on my bed, was a ring. Walking over to it, I picked to up and looked at the platnum ring. There, in beautiful cursive, was REV.

I felt tears in my eyes.

Then there was a knock on my door.

"You ready yet, Bazi?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah! Let me just get my jacket!" I called out,blinking quicky.

I placed the ring on my middle fingure. A perfect fit. Going to my closet, I took out the jacket my father for all intenese perposes bought me after I told him no and put it on as I grabbed Jacob a HIM sweater. Going into the main room, I put it on his small body carefuly and looked over at my band mates. My family.

"You guys fucking ready?" I asked as I placed my Ray-Bands over my eyes.

"Hell yeah!" They said.

I laughed and we all walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
heres the next one! I hope you like!!! Please comment and subscribe! comments make me feel special!