Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

Its been two weeks and now it was time to go on tour. When our first album, self titled, came out when we were finished editing it, they flew off the shelves. Every music store had to triple there orders due to how they sold out. Now, I am standing in the living room of Papa Gates and grandma Suzi's house.

"And.." I began to say before Papa Gates shut me up.

"Dazi. We will take good care of Jacob here. Don't worry. We'll call you if anything come up," Papa Gates said, kissing my forehead.

I sighed and said okay. Looking down at Jacob, I saw that he was looking across the room. Following his gaze, I saw a misty figure. Shaking my head, I raised Jacob to look at me.

"Now you be a good baby to your mum mum and pop pop. I'll bring you back something," I said, well more like cooed.

Jacob giggled as if he understood me. Placing his chubby hands on my cheek, he leaned in and brought my nose to mouth.

"AW! Groady! Jacob!" I said with a laugh as I pulled him away to wipe my nose.

Jacob giggled and made grabby hands towards Papa Gates. He laughed and took Jacob into his arms.

"Go have fun on tour. We'll call you when you reach San Diego."

"Okay. See you guys in three months," I said as I hugged them.

"You better bring me back something from every state," McKenna said when we pulled away.

"Aw man! Okay, I will. But if I do, you have to be my slave," I said with a grin.

"God damnit! Fine!" McKenna said.

I laughed and patted her head.

"Alright. I'm heading off. See you guys," I said as I walked backwards towards the door.

"Bye!" they all called out and waved.

I laughed before turning to the door and running towards the tour bus. As I walked up the steps, I collided with Zacky, who had a camera in hand.

"Zacky, why the hell do you have a camera. Again," I asked as I walked towards the couch.

"Remember what we said in the studio two weeks ago. We're going to be recording you first tour. And, if possible, make and sell copies like when we did ours," Zacky said.

I sighed out and said," Fine!"

I heard laughter from the back of the bus and before I knew it, Lucas and Demitro came stumbling out.

"Don't tell me you guys are drunk already," I groaned out as I threw my head back.

"Nope," Lucas said," I swear on my mothers grave that we are not. We just found a YouTube Video of Maylee. She was fucking drunk and high. It was in Donni's room, where he tried and failed epically on rapping."

"Oh my God. I have got to see this," I said as I jumped off the couch and to the back room.

Barbara was there, laughing her ass off. I sat on her back, ignoring her protest, and replayed the video. When it was all over, I was literally on the ground, laughing my ass off with tears running down my face.

"Oh my God! It burns! But I can't stop laughing!" I gasped out.

Looking up, I saw Zacky with the video camera, laughing his ass off too. He recorded everything. After a while, we all settled down in the front. We were just talking when I heard Jason call.

"Yeah?" I asked as I walked to the front where he was driving and sat down on the passenger side.

"You dad just called," he said, glancing at me for a bit before looking back out on the road.

"Which one?" I asked as I settled into the seat.

"Bam," he said.

"Oh. What'd he say?" I asked curiously.

"He said that he's going back to West Chester and getting his mom and dad ready. He's going to meet us at Vegas," Jason replied.

"Oh nice. I get to meet his 'rents" I said as I bounced on my seat.

"Jason laughed before reaching over and messing my hair up.

"Hey! watch the hair!" I grumbled as I fixed it.

Jason laughed and said that I was just like Syn. I stayed up front with him and we talked about random ass shit