Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

I ran a hand through my hair as I stood in front of my parents house. Taking a deep breath, I slowly began to make my way slowly up the walkway. With each step that brought me closer and closer to the door, my heart began to beat in my ears. When I finally made it to the white door. I took a huge breath before letting myself in.

"Ape! Phil! Where the hell are you guys?!" I called out as I closed the door behind me and took off my jacket.

"In the kitchen!" I heard Ape call back.

Closing my eyes for a brief moment, I opened them again before heading to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen, I saw that they were sitting on the table. Jess was there too. Going over to where they were, I pulled back a chair and sank into it.

"Bam! It's great to see you!" Ape said, "What brings you here? Not that I mind."

"Well, I have to tell you something. I just don't know how to say it," I said as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Well whatever it is, we'll work it out," I heard Phil say.

I looked up and stared at my family for a few minutes before taking a deep breath and began.

"Do you remember when Jess, Novak, Dunn and I went to Jersey for a party?"

Ape and Phil nodded. Jess had a smirk on his face, remembering what he did.

"Well, when we were there, we met the Avenged boys before they became Avenged Sevenfold. We all hung out and then, we met the guys from My Chem. We all partied together. It was pretty rad. But then, we met the Way brothers step-sister. Brian, Jade-there step sister- and I hung out all the time. Then one night, we had so much to drink, I am still amazed that Brian and I remembered it. But one thing lead to another and Brian and I both slept with her. At the same time. When we came back, I still kept in tough with Brian and the Way brothers. Jade too. But a month later, Jade stopped talking to us and disappeared from home."

I stopped, not known how to go on with this.

"Brandon Cole Margera. What are you getting at?" Ape asked cautiously.

I took a deep breath and said," It turned out she was pregnant."

"And your the father," Jess said.

I didn't move, just looked down at the table.

"Yeah. I am But so is Brian. We're both the father of Dazi," I finally said.

I looked up and saw that Ape had a hand pressed to her chest.

"You and Brian... Are both the father? Is that even genetically possible?" she asked.

"I don't really know. But Dazi is living proof that it is. Gerard found a DNA Test Result in a photo album they found when we went to her home. She had a small concert at a local bar in Hollywood. Ville and Jurki know her cause they've been in her life since she was five years old. When we all, and by that I mean me, Avenged, and My Chem, went to her house, we didn't know until that album was found," I said.

The room was quiet for a few minutes, what seemed like forever, before Ape spoke again.

"Does she look like you?" she asked, a hopeful tone in her voice.

I looked up and smiled at her.

"She looks like Brian and I both. With a bit of her mother."

Ape smiled at me and Phil asked if she was here with me.

"No. She actually is on tour. She's my first band of my new record label. We're actually going to go to Las Vegas today for her concert. You'll be able to meet her then."

"Then let's fucking go! I want to meet my niece!" Jess said, jumping from his seat.

We all stood up and I waited at the front door for them. As I waited, Ape came down with a small bag of clothing.

"Your going to stay in her life now that you found her," she stated more then asked.

"Yeah. I am," I answered.

Ape smiled at me before hugging me. Before long, we were climbing into my Hummer and headed for the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?

And check out my new story Please Forgive Me. It's a Robert Pattinson Father Fic